Ireland cheated out of the world cup!!

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just want to say AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Ireland just got knocked out of the world cup qualifiers by a cheating french man who scored a goal with his hand!!! F@@king thierry henry blatantly double hand-balled the ball to help him score the goal in extra time of the match also the french were off side but the ref didn't see it. what a shit way to go, Ireland really really deserved to win this game we played so well all throughout the match. Again I must say F@@king French Wa@kers. (no offensive to any french man)

Media
I know, I watched it on stream and Thierry Henry has given me further reason to hate him now, which I didn't think was possible at this point. Ireland deserved the bid and it was literally stolen by the hand of the French, what bullshit!!! How come the line judge didn't speak up?!!?!!

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well m8 if that was england and u just lost from a game like that u'd feel the same!!!

No I wouldn't. I have absolutely zero interest in football. And I'm not English.

However, common sense tells me that if Ireland were really THAT good then they would have won the match and gotten through to the next round.

A shame the Irish weren't thinking like Trav when they voted for the Lisbon Treaty.

*Sigh* Miracles don't happen, Jason. :frown1:

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
However, common sense tells me that if Ireland were really THAT good then they would have won the match and gotten through to the next round.
What? They lost in extra-time of a two-legged playoff to an incident of cheating. Blatant cheating. A goal that for two very distinct reasons was illegal under the rules of the game.

Sounds like somebody has no interest in football at all.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What? They lost in extra-time of a two-legged playoff to an incident of cheating. Blatant cheating. A goal that for two very distinct reasons was illegal under the rules of the game.

Have you not noticed that in almost every other football game the loser accuses the other side of "cheating", yet more then 9/10 times investigations reveal that there was no cheating at all?

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry but it was so blatant and an appeal should be made.If it was England we would hear the moans all the way to here in Scotland.

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whatever about henry, the main point is that the ref or linesman should have called the offside before henry even got a chance to make the handball, they also should have noticed the handball I blame the ref and linesman more than Henry!

Football should have video refs just like rugby has