Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might well be, but they'll get fuck all on saturday*!! :tongue:

*Do not quote me on that!

I just did.

I dont think Chelsea will have much trouble over coming Wolves :biggrin1:

Been to Molinuex already this season. We totally out played you (in my opinion only of course) but didnt win.

That should really give it away.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An actual manc?

Meh, Ronaldo's long gone now. Not as high on him as alot of others. Good player but for some reason which is nothing more than a gut feeling. I dont think he'll ever has a season as good as his last two at Manchester United. Proof will be in the pudding I suppose.

Its very rare a player leaves Manchester United and goes onto better things.

Chelsea's this year though I'm afraid.

Been to Old Trafford twice to watch my team. 4-2 defeat and a 2-1 defeat. The Manchester United scorers if my memory is working were. Kanchelskis, Cantona, Hughes, Hughes. Then Poborsky and Scholes.

That should give my team away :wink:

are there any actual mancs who support us? of course not :wink:...i am a yank manc (since 1979)

I agree Ronaldo will never have a season like he had two years ago...but he was looking pretty great for RM before he hurt his ankle...i will always wish him well for what he did for us, which was massive...but i hope Madrid itself is sucked into the 7th level of hell.

frankly though, his diving was a bit embarassing.

yeah, unfortunately, i agree on this being Chelski's year. we should have beaten them at OT and our early season loss to Burnley is one we will definitely regret.

as for who you support, i am going to take a wild guess and say that you are a robin...and i don't mean Batman's assistant :biggrin1::wink:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think you've played Chelsea at Old Trafford yet have you?

A Robin indeed, although thats not that conclusive there is alot of teams nicked named the Robins but I think you've got it!

okay...i'll try and sharpen the focus...how about the Scumdon Robins? :wink:

and no, we have not played the rentboys at OT yet...we get em in early April...

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blame Hoddle!!

I cant blame Hoddle, as to be quite honest round our way he is a fucking god. Not only did he get us promoted to the Premiership but he got us doing it playing some god damn sexy football as well.

Well past his peak but he was a quality player for us. He made everything look so easy. I've never seen a midfieder like him.

I remember a game at Birmingham, we were 4-1 down with about 25 minutes to go and Hoddle moved himself from sweeper to midfield. We won 6-4.

lol

well at least The Swindon Town Aggro Boys are all in the old folks' home these days! :biggrin1:

I dunno, like most football teams you still see the odd 'old boy' knocking around.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess I have a different view of what fairness really is. IMO, as long as the refs were honestly trying to do their job (weren't taking bribes, were drunk, etc.) and both sets of teams came into the game with the intent to win the game, then it should count.

Yeah, that goal shouldn't have counted at the time, but once you start re-writing history, you open up a can of worms. Do we expect a perfectly called game every time?

Perhaps the better choice is instead of demanding a rematch, demand that more refs be on the field which they've been resisting for years.