D

deleted3272

hmm im irish, i have a big nose but im doing just fine down below...lol

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curse of the Irish is just another stereotype - I know plenty of Irish guys and American Irish and I am not aware that they are smaller than anyone else

And, I have seen some pretty big Irish guys on LPSG!

Sequoia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH absolutely I agree that there's not truth to the "Irish Curse" but the topic comes up from the common questions thread, where it asks for blood heirtage, and I announced Irish, and that the Irish Curse is not valid.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this was in the common questions thread, what is the irish curse???

The 3 biggest guys I know are irish, one 12", the others 10 & 10.5--all thick. I think there's a reason the irish have a reputation for being cocky.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The polish curse is you cant stop bowling and wife has period 2 months in a row. You know this because your socks are missing:wink:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do I detect a little incipient racism here. The Irish are no more and no less endowed than other North Western Europeans. The Irish have a sense of humour not much appreciated by some serious (fixated) lpsg members. Show em yer langer, Paddy!

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
uhh.. whatever...
all i really have to contribute to this topic is.. MMMMM IRISH MEN....
that accent.... the brazenness....

come to think of it... i actually came to this site because of an irish guy(no.. not stalking.. no... not at all..... i was like 18.. and horny... ITS ALL BEHIND ME!!)... and he was freaking HUGE!!.. like 10 x 7.(and over 6 ft tall). yikes...

such sudden weird memories......:redface:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm Irish. Check out the pics, no curse there. I do have the big nose which my wife doesn't consider a curse either. She totally enjoys :banana: it bumping into things when I go oral.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do I detect a little incipient racism here. The Irish are no more and no less endowed than other North Western Europeans. The Irish have a sense of humour not much appreciated by some serious (fixated) lpsg members. Show em yer langer, Paddy!
Relax Im Polish,dutch and a little bit Irish Only having fun..........:cool:

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The curse is this: most irish, except for the very few with spanish blood in them, have small cocks in the 5 inch range. They are a proud people and it's hard for them to accept but there women suffer from having small men.

D

deleted26151

Irish only have 5" - I really dnt think thats true, im Irish and neither myself or the majority of my friends seem to be that small. These race/size correlations persist even after so many studies have proven that theyr not true, and saying things like "I knew this Irish guy who was only 4" makes no difference. To make any sort of statistically valid argument one would have to have eh sampled at least 100 purely irish men.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Irish Curse is "All potatoes, no meat" in reference to dick size. Not that the Irish are poorly hung.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seem to recall one o' them Irish curses being obliquely related to Saint Patrick. When he drove all the snakes out of Ireland there were, umm, side effects. The Church doesn't like to talk about it. And don't ask me for details, I'm only partially Irish, and which part, I can't really say.