irish Curse??

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The curse is this: most irish, except for the very few with spanish blood in them, have small cocks in the 5 inch range. They are a proud people and it's hard for them to accept but there women suffer from having small men.
The curse of the irish is being stereotyped, mostly by the english who are not a nation but an amalgamation. more so nowadays by the huge influx of immigrants .
We in Ireland have three hobbies, drinking, singing and fighting.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought it was being born with the desire to eat potatoes- drink whiskey- sing Danny Boy and watch Regis Philbin

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
What the hell are you talking about? So you are saying that the swabbies in the Spanish navy all had big cocks, or just the ones who were able to swim after boats all wrecked were hung? Maybe that's why the wrecked their ships in the storm. They were all playing with their huge cocks in the rain.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think perhaps Reticent is being a little tongue in cheek in his entertaining post. I think we have a regurgitation of that historical howler that the Irish have Spanish blood from the sailors shipwrecked during the violent storms of the Armada (Imperial Spains attempt to subdue Elizabeth Tudor's England - they had bigger ships, more guns, and no military ethics) but the truth is very few Spaniards were washed ashore on irish beaches. The few that did were quickly dispatched by the native Irish.
Of course in prehistoric times the pre Celtic settlement of Irealnd was from Iberia, however the modern Irish in early 20th century anthropometric surveys were and are taller and of better general physique than other N.W. European nationalities. A survey in FORUM 1990s suggested the Irish male had a larger penis. Of course there are always the exceptions which prove the norm: Tom Cruse and Liam Neeson being at the extremes; I leave it to lpsg members to guess which is where on the penisometre.
Should anyone doubt my veracity I feel obliged to register my "interests" as they say in political circles. I am Anglo-Irish with some Spanish blood so feel I can offer my views on this pressing issue. Ha!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe the "Black Irish" are more hung than the other Irish men, but I have an Irish friend who is as white as can be and he's hung like a horse. I would guess that the Irish are the same size as the guys in the UK (or the rest of the UK - yall need to work that out.)

So, how did the Irishman get the spinters in his tongue?