Irish Curse

Herecumstroubleuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry I posted this in my reply to another thread but made me wonder if anyone else knows about the...

IRISH CURSE!! (insert spooky music)

Its quoted in Good Will Hunting and I met an american lass who said "I hope you haven't got the Irish Curse?"

Apparently we are famous for having a Red Nose and Short Hose. (or in english, we have small willys and drink alot!)

Anyone else heard this or even worse agree with it?!

D

deleted26151

No its not that we have small willys, its just we drink too much to get it up

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The first I had ever heard of the Irish Curse was also in the movie "Good Will Hunting." I asked my girlfriends about it and they laughed and said go ask your boyfriend. Since I had dated an Irish-American guy for 10 years at that point I guess they figured I liked little dicks. :eek: I guess he dodged the curse as he rarely had more than 2 drinks of anything. And at 8"x5.5" he was what I consider to be well hung. :smile: :biggrin1: :smile:

njqt466

B_BristolBill

Just Browsing
Media
I've been with many Irish, Scottish, and English guys.

The English in my experience have (for the most part) very big cocks. I've never been with one that's less than average but mostly they're big and thick.

The Irish and Scottish vary though. More often than not they're not large. Maybe it's a Celtic thing.

And as for Italians having big cocks? My experience says it's a myth.

hugecock24cm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am Irish American on my fathers side. All the males in that line that I have seen are hung like horses. If this is true, I guess my ancestors broke the curse when they came to America!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Last time I heard an Irish curse was when he got splinters in his tongue after his buddy spilled some whisky on the floor.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Fuck the fuckin lot of yis, ye are all a fuckin bunch of old fuckin horse fuckin hoors, ye fuckin big bollix headed, arse scratching, fish smellin fuckin fuck-faced, fanny arsed fucks!

Now that*, my friends, is an Irish curse

I've fucked a great many Irishmen, having spent more than 10 sexually active years in Ireland (so I mean Irish, none of this my granny said her grandaddy was an 1840's immigrant hooey) and I can tell you they vary - widely, and longly :wink:

* not, of course, addressed to anyone here - just there as an example

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck the fuckin lot of yis, ye are all a fuckin bunch of old fuckin horse fuckin hoors, ye fuckin big bollix headed, arse scratching, fish smellin fuckin fuck-faced, fanny arsed fucks!

Now that*, my friends, is an Irish curse
That sounded Scottish to me--

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Ye gods doesn't anyone bother to search the site first? :biggrin1:

Irish curse

This thread also contains other links to other threads on the topic.

100% Irish descent here. Check my gallery and judge if I'm cursed or not.

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd be prepared to lend my services with a measuring tape if all the Irish guys want to come to Manchester!

Paddythedonkeylad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
aaah its a load of bollocks and definately cause one of our great great grandfathers had too much whisky and couldnt get his collosal knob up one night and it went round the village.. living in England now, my irish brothers definately seem to have more inches than most of the tiddlers I see at the gym.

B_BigTallAussie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My grandfather was 100% Irish and he definitely didn't suffer from any curse. He had one of the largest, thickest penises I've ever seen. Got a couple buds who are Irish too...they aren't small either. In fact, seems like girth runs in Irish families.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently we are famous for having a Red Nose and Short Hose. (or in english, we have small willys and drink alot!)

Anyone else heard this or even worse agree with it?!

Well, being one quarter irish, my honker's not red, & my cock's still big.
But then again, stereotypes really don't get my interest.
Genitalia size by nationality is all perspective; and plus, don't forget where you're basing this from....a movie.

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm of Scots-Irish descent which mean I wanna get drunk but don't wanna pay for it. As for the "curse" cant say i have any worries in that department even when drunk. I guess like alot of ethnic myths it is no doubt the product of colonisation and making the colonised the "other" i.e. the process of making up a load of shit to make yourself feel better about fucking over another ethnic group.

D

deleted82995

I definitely don't have the curse, 100% Irish and in Dublin. Maybe it works the other way round, the curse is too big, lol.