irregular PE?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by LeOwnerXLeSite, Aug 15, 2009.

1. LeOwnerXLeSite

LeOwnerXLeSite New Member

i was just wondering if i am aiming for length only, will doing the oriental massage throughout the day at random times actually help in anyway? like if i do a set of 9 pulls whenever i go to the toilet or am alone without anyone around, will i actually be seeing gains?

i understand that PE requires determination but still, it'll be great if irregular PE still works instead of dedicating a fixed amount of time everyday for PE.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

You can go for length only, in which case you can drop the jelq or just do them dry. You can follow an abridged version of the beginner's routine (doing the warm up, cool down, and stamina work too) for a month or so then move on to an advanced stretching regimen.

3. LeOwnerXLeSite

thanks for the reply, Big Al!

my question is will i still see gains if i do the abridged version of the beginner's routine without warm up, cool down and stamina work at random times of the day like when i go to the toilet (which i dun really go often so no worries of overstretching).

in other words, will doing ONLY the oriental massage for 2-3 times a day result in any gains?

thanks for your time! :)

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Not nearly as much as if you included the other movements. The warm up not only prevents injury, it makes the tissues more malleable so that you get more out of your training. The cool down encourages continued blood flow and helps to speed healing. Stamina work is the most important activity that you can do for your penis- a larger penis is going to need more blood to fill it, and stamina work ensures that it'll work at optimal capacity.

5. LeOwnerXLeSite

hi Big Al,

Thanks for the reply again!

Can I assume that it will work, just not as well as when done with the rest of the exercises?

Thanks!

6. Big Al

Gold Member

You should see some improvement using your suggested method.

Draft saved Draft deleted