Irritated balls

bighornso

Cherished Member
Media
My balls are very irritated and dry. Does anyone know the solution to this? I shave my balls and that makes it very itchy, irritated and dry. Sometimes it gets to the point where it really burns. Can someone please make a suggestion to this problem. Thanks in advance!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what are you shaving with? ie lotions,soap,shaving creme i recently bought a new soap and found i am allergic to some of the ingredients. and make sure you rinse really good because of all the folds in the scrotum. use a mild handcreme(preferably without alcohol) afterwards. good luck

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If using shaving cream, switch to one for sensitive skin. A friend turned me onto using Venus shavers for shaving my head, use it on my balls too. Get over using a "women's" razor--has multiple blades and nice lotion pad. Rinse very well. Use a nice non-alcohol lotion--watch out for ones with some sort of acid too. Suppose to be good for rejuvenation, but I am allergic too it, so I am sure would do horrors to my ball sack.

Good luck, smooth balls are fun to play with!

bobbydrizzle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't shave your balls. Wax them. Seriously..its do much better.

You could also have a yeast infection. Put some vagisil on them. It's totally normal to get yeast infections. Has anyone been sucking your balls lately?