irritating lubes?

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ever tried a new lube, only to discover that while you LOVE it sensation-wise, that it's apparently toxic & does something bad to your skin? I recently tried Glide water based and it really felt good but I tend to be allergic to things so I don't think it's ITS *fault* but it sure has caused some irritation. Similar stories or am I alone here?

I'd been using silicone-based (different brand) and had no problems. But prior to discovering silicone based I'd used KY water based for YEARS and noticed no problems......so I'm not sure what the diff. is......

Advice appreciated.

D_Olly_Oxenfrie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try SystemJO, the best lube ever made ! They do silicon and water based versions, suggest your order from cheaplubes.com as they are about 25% less expensive than if you order from SystemJO itself.

This stuff is magic !

Last edited:

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always had the best luck with Albolene. Its the best for solo sex, or giving a handjob to someone else.It's light, slick, colorless, odor and tasteless, and lasts for hours without getting sticky. However, it is petroleum based and NOT SAFE FOR USE WITH CONDOMS.....

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I may have to give it a try. Yeah you're right it's NOT safe with condoms...it'll break down the condom material & let STD's and sperm cells through. But, I'd be using the Albolene during solo sex so there's no fear of either of those so, no condoms needed - haha.

And the fact it's petroleum based may not be a bad thing...

Thanks for the idea....

Dp

I've always had the best luck with Albolene. Its the best for solo sex, or giving a handjob to someone else.It's light, slick, colorless, odor and tasteless, and lasts for hours without getting sticky. However, it is petroleum based and NOT SAFE FOR USE WITH CONDOMS.....

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DP, I swear, once you try it, you'll be addicted...LOL ! I've tured quite a few people on to it, and they've all become big fans of it. In the solosex community, it's been called the "lube of choice"... I like it primarily because its so easy to clean up. But it does make for a wild ride if you're an edger or serious stroker.....LOL ! Try it and let me know what you think..... it can be found in the cosmetic section of most drug stores, its about $10 for a big jar of it ( the jar is white with blue lettering ) and will last for AGES... my last jar I bought almost 2 yrs ago... the reason its in the cosmetic section is that its actually a makeup remover... yeah, right ! LOL !!! :wink: