Ever tried a new lube, only to discover that while you LOVE it sensation-wise, that it's apparently toxic & does something bad to your skin? I recently tried Glide water based and it really felt good but I tend to be allergic to things so I don't think it's ITS *fault* but it sure has caused some irritation. Similar stories or am I alone here? I'd been using silicone-based (different brand) and had no problems. But prior to discovering silicone based I'd used KY water based for YEARS and noticed no problems......so I'm not sure what the diff. is...... Advice appreciated.