Irritating TV Commercials

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hate those BURGER KING: THE WHOPPER FREAK OUT commercials.

Where they got rid of the WHOPPER on the menu at a BURGER KING restaurant and filmed the customers' reactions.

I just hope those people got paid big time. They looked like morons.

"I don't eat McDonald's. I don't like McDonald's!!!!"

"I want to speak to your manager when I get to the drive thru window."

"GET ME A WHOPPER!!" (A size queen, I presume. Hehehe. Oh, that guy sounded gay.):smile:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah... Those BK ads (GET. ME. A WHOPPER!!!) where they fuck with the customers, by giving them food from other restaurants and shit, to the point they get pissed off, and then pass this off as evidence that Burger King has the best fast food. I hate those.

D

deleted213967

Kaboom! or any other cleaning product touted as an extraordinary remover of every type of stain imaginable. Notice these guys don't scream about how well it removes blood, urine, feces or vomit ...

How can that man not have been shot yet?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah, there's that creepy guy in the Burger King mask and anything being sold by that irritating guy Billy Mayes.
You beat me to it, Pecker...

Any commercial with Billy Mayes SCREAMING at me.

Whichever company has the third, fourth, and fifth automobile commercials in any single commercial break.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate the flash-animated eSurance dot com commercials. It's like, what the hell kind of super secret agent only saves people from high car insurance prices?

And before that it was Survival commercials.

Y'know the one where the guy's playing poker w/ Survival guy... he puts up his porsche and Survival guys' like, "Are you with survival?" of course the other guy says no and then Survival guy's like, "I can't take that bet."

edit:

I found the vid. YouTube - I Can't Take That Bet

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
800 538 2300 EMPIRE!!!

This commercial is SO stale!!! It looks like and sounds like some old vintage commercial out of the fifties and the company is too cheap to update it.

D

deleted213967

Are you trying to lose weight, but no matter what you do, you CAN'T GET RID OF EXCESS BODY FAT?

Just take LIPOZENE!

Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Note how the small-print disclaimer discreetly mentions that the average weight loss is barely over 2 pounds...Big fucking deal!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, the Damned Geico commercials have become cheesy and poor, relying on celebs to help in their ads. Plus, that annoying Gecco and his ersatz cockney accent(Not that there's anything wrong with a cockney accent mind you!) are whacked in the skull. The orginal Gecco was actually voiced by Kelsey Grammer.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Warning!!!!
The combination of ENZYTE and VAGISIL may potentially turn America into a bunch of GAY SIZE QUEENS !!!

Come on VAGISIL !!!! "Feminine itch and odor?" I bet you have a lot of pissed off chicks out there.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate the flash-animated eSurance dot com commercials. It's like, what the hell kind of super secret agent only saves people from high car insurance prices?

And before that it was Survival commercials.

Y'know the one where the guy's playing poker w/ Survival guy... he puts up his porsche and Survival guys' like, "Are you with survival?" of course the other guy says no and then Survival guy's like, "I can't take that bet."

edit:

I found the vid. YouTube - I Can't Take That Bet

Wow. I actually love that one. Thanks for reminding me of that classic.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Head On! Apply directly to the forehead

Is it really necessary to shout that endlessly? It comes in a glue stick type apparatus. Do they think people will put it on their ass? :confused:

I hated most of the Superbowl commercials. Especially the Justin Timberlake one and the Ugly Betty/Planter's Cashew commercial.

I LOVED the Audi A8 commercial which spoofed the Godfather. :biggrin1:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay. Anything with that "Can you hear me now" guy. He makes big bucks for saying like five or six words? Some ads he doesn't talk. Just stands there like an idiot.