irritation on penis please help

twotalefox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bare with me please..the other day i notice my penis look like it had a little round oval sore right blow the head on the top side. it looks like a blister so i kinda squezze it and a little clear puss came out. a day later it looks a little more swollen only below the head on the left side ,maybe a thumb size. know its itching. but theres no blemish in color.
my girlfriend has a yeast infection . w/no stds. do you think i have a yeast infection. iam going to see the doc at 10am in the mouring . iam just worred. scared. thanks

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A yeast infection is very unlikely to produce sores unless you've itched to such an extent you've causes an abrasion. Get it checked out, any sores on your cock should be looked at by a doctor.

twotalefox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i went to the doc today and he said herpes maybe. i went for the blood test and uraine test.i know tommrow mourning. i dont unerstand is this is my frist time ever noticeing any out break on my cock. the ex girlfriend i dated a couple months ago is a nurse who is clean of everthing. this new girlfriend says she doenst have herpes and she has been tested before. maybe she not telling the truth. :(

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unlikely it's a yeast infection, being that you now have an open sore.
Most likely HSV (herpes) -- but really glad to hear you have decided to go in and get checked.

A yeast infection is very unlikely to produce sores unless you've itched to such an extent you've causes an abrasion. Get it checked out, any sores on your cock should be looked at by a doctor.

Well call me odd but,I do get sores with yeast infections,puss blood and all.Before you ask yes my doctor has confirmed it every time.I do hope this turns out well,good luck!:smile:

twotalefox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
clamidia is what i have . how bad is it? i can take pills and it will go away? that person i was sleeping with how long could they have the diease and not know? i had it for a week and a half. i notice right away. how long could i have had it for?thanks

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe its different for guys Ed, although I've only had thrush once, but from talking with gf's, some of who have it fairly often, they say its the itching thats the main problem. I think some guys don't realise that if their gf's have thrush they also need to be treated for it whether they have symptoms or not, it can be passed back and forth unless they both treat it.

rappa76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fox,

I've never heard of Chlamydia causing a "blister" or "sore." But it clears fully with a double shot of medicine; docs usually couple a shot with a pill (Azythromicin). You'll be fine. Your girlfriend needs treatment : )

You got it 3-10 days before you showed symptoms. The person that gave it to you also got it 3-10 days before she showed symptoms.

twotalefox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got it 3-10 days before you showed symptoms. The person that gave it to you also got it 3-10 days before she showed symptoms.[/quote]

can it be in your body longer and just dont know of it? my gf is crying and saying she didnt cheat on me. she says that she was cheated on and knows whats its like and wouldndt cheat on me. who do you belive the FACTs?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe its different for guys Ed, although I've only had thrush once, but from talking with gf's, some of who have it fairly often, they say its the itching thats the main problem. I think some guys don't realise that if their gf's have thrush they also need to be treated for it whether they have symptoms or not, it can be passed back and forth unless they both treat it.

My doctor tells me I'm odd.I get infected when her yeast count is high not an infection.And it does not itch it burns for me.I've also had thrush twice,can you guess how I got yeast in my mouth?:rolleyes: I've also had other assorted strange skin problems,that the doc can't explain.:confused: I'm probably the only guy on the planet with his own personal tube of monostat!

twotalefox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have some pills to take once a day for a week and i can already see it going away. by next friday i can have sex with a condom! but my g/f is getting her blood test back on monday. ill find out . then i have to wait another week for her to be done with the pills. i dont have to file with the state right?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well thats a relief,nothing permanent.Yes she could have picked up the clap years ago,just hold her,love her.Give her a reason to stop crying.

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
You are right - that yes, it can happen. But it is very unlikely and odd that it bothers you to the point of you having lesions producing blood and puss.
The male genital tract normally isn't the most hospitable tissue for yeast to colonize, and if so usually ends up acting like a UTI or a red tender glans.
Lesions that were described by the OP 95% of the time will fall into the STD category, HSV (Herpes) and sometimes even Syphillis.

Out of curiosity have you been worked-up for immunological disorders?

Glad to hear that the OP has been diagnosed and treated. Oddly enough the majority of males with Chlamydia are asymptomatic.

Well call me odd but,I do get sores with yeast infections,puss blood and all.Before you ask yes my doctor has confirmed it every time.I do hope this turns out well,good luck!:smile: