LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chlamydia generally mainfests as an urethral infection and can get into the prostate just like gonorrhea. It can lie dormant and unnoticed for extended periods of time and can even recur...once it has invaded the prostate. Be sure to take the full week dosage that has been prescribed! If I were to chosse an STD to have, chlamydia would be my infection of choice! LOL

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Most definately

Barr the HPV that reportedly >95% of all sexually active people have had at one time or another.

Chlamydia generally mainfests as an urethral infection and can get into the prostate just like gonorrhea. It can lie dormant and unnoticed for extended periods of time and can even recur...once it has invaded the prostate. Be sure to take the full week dosage that has been prescribed! If I were to chosse an STD to have, chlamydia would be my infection of choice! LOL

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chlamydia often shows no symptoms in females; she could have had it for years.

The bad news is that it can cause severe damage to the female reproductive system, even if she has no symptoms. She should probably go to a gynecologist for a very thorough pelvic exam, beyond just taking the antibiotics.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i went to the doc today and he said herpes maybe. i went for the blood test and uraine test.i know tommrow mourning. i dont unerstand is this is my frist time ever noticeing any out break on my cock. the ex girlfriend i dated a couple months ago is a nurse who is clean of everthing. this new girlfriend says she doenst have herpes and she has been tested before. maybe she not telling the truth. :(

clamidia is what i have . how bad is it? i can take pills and it will go away? that person i was sleeping with how long could they have the diease and not know? i had it for a week and a half. i notice right away. how long could i have had it for?thanks

i hope this hasn't been said before-- if you're switching partners every couple of months USE A CONDOM. i'm glad to hear you're being treated, but it very well could have been something far worse.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i hope this hasn't been said before-- if you're switching partners every couple of months USE A CONDOM. i'm glad to hear you're being treated, but it very well could have been something far worse.
??? But they both told him they were clean! And as our friend in that other thread reminded us, if she wants to give him a disease, that is her right and we need to STFU.

Oh, wait, this is exactly what you and I were talking about in that other thread, right? The "you never know" part?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
??? But they both told him they were clean! And as our friend in that other thread reminded us, if she wants to give him a disease, that is her right and we need to STFU.

Oh, wait, this is exactly what you and I were talking about in that other thread, right? The "you never know" part?

For disease safety, I just make sure my partner smells nice DC. That works, don't it??

It's as good a method as having your partner tell you they're clean.