Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A genuine 13", while not unheard of, would put you as something like, one of top ten largest men in all of North America. I'm just throwing that out there, it's not a real number... But this site is dedicated to large penis and there is a constant stream of fake accounts created or genuine accounts using downloaded or photo-shopped pictures.

This group is DEEPLY biased, but... There are good people here. Everyone is just used to doubting because 99% of the time, the truly impressive new pieces we're faced with are 100% fake. Give everyone time, stick around. Prove 'em wrong.

Also? GREAT Pic!

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen the picture you supplied and I support your claim. When you get the necessary laptop or computer back, you can do a proper measured set of photos. I repeat I support you 100%:wink:

talk about a hard time, all i wanted was some advice

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once you're able to provide verified measure proof, I would submit to verification proof with this group. By use of photo and your screen name. In other words supply a fully erect picture, with "your screen name, and LSPG.org" in the photo. Savvy?

B_bottom87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow... Hey ya can't fault the guy for not being completely hard. There is only so much blood in the body that can be siphoned off from the rest of the body, in order to complete his erection. Of you course you'd have to factor in his body mass, which can or cannot be in proper proportions. Usually a very well hung man is proportunate to his cock size. Sometimes by a genetic quirk a very well hung man doesn't have the proper body mass to support an erection of 12+ inches. I know of a man in Fresno Calif who's 12 inches, and he's only 5'8" tall. And yet his cock is nearly at full erection status. Not completely though. If he were taller, I would assume, according to body mass index, he could attain a fully, maybe even larger erection if he were 6' 5" tall. I'm assuming the guy you measured wasn't that tall.

he was about 6 foot tall about 13 and a half stone athletic build and easy on the eye lol

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
there is a picture on my profile now. judge for yourslef

omg! You are such a slob, those rooms are a mess. Shoes not neatly lined up, clothing on the floor, stains on the wall...

besides that with no measuring tape I can't say for sure it's any more than a healthy 9er.

D

deleted136887

Ho Hum.
Just when you thought it was safe out there, along comes another 13 incher.
The common or garden 13 incher, in fact.

D

deleted136887

wow, the pic is already gone.

Ja.
The dreaded 13' cock thief is on the loose, watch out.
He even steal pitchures of 13' cocks, not only the cock.
But don't despair, we mere sub 13' are safe, we are not worth the effort.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some advice...?
If you had read several topics on this board - you would have known that we are still waiting to see a real foot long penis.
I'm glad that you're even an inch longer, so we finally are going to see 1.
So many thanks that you take the challenge to be the guy with a foot long penis on this board, yep the guy with a "piece unique" in his pants.

I'm taking a beer out of the fridge - and I stay sitting in front of my laptop. It's like the landing on the moon in 1969. That only happens once in a lifetime.
Go ahead farmer, I'm ready for it!

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with you honey. This is supposed to be the LargePenisSupportGroup. I guess many forgot that? :rolleyes:

If I received this kind of reception... My pic would be gone too. Seriously, when did we all become so jaded? Who does it hurt to go with it?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy is an idiot. His first thread he says he's "super hung" and "very well endowed" which would imply that he is aware of the rarity of 13". He's probably also aware that he does not have 13".

Now he is posting this thread claiming to not know how "super hung" or "very well endowed" 13 inches is.

Obvious faker. There are guys on here with possibly double digit dicks who don't go around making threads about it. This guy is only making threads for the attention, obviously.

D

deleted136887

If I received this kind of reception... My pic would be gone too. Seriously, when did we all become so jaded? Who does it hurt to go with it?
I got so jaded on this web-site.
No-one forced me to join here of course. I am here out of choice, and by and large I enjoy it here. I have made mistakes on here and have hopefully benefitted from it.
It hurts my feelings to think there are 13' out there, it makes me feel inadequate and useless.
But mostly it hurts my BS detector, which went of the scale when I saw the post, so I excersiced my right to post, as you have done.
And lastly, if you had a 13' cock, your pic would be gone too because that 13' cock thief is hanging out in the galery as I mentioned on my previous post.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
13inchfarmer is gone. He has now introduced himself as 10inchgriff.
He forgot that he was using the same location, and uses the same language.
Probably stolen pics...

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Posters, let's give him a chance to prove his endowment. Most people are so skeptical on this site; they automatically reject claims from people who may be over the 9 inch endowment mark. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Skeptical becaue there are so many unrealistic claims. Disregarding all the "believe me", "I assure you", and "one time, I saw this....", it has never been proven

The credibility of the board

Last edited: