is 47.4 inches enough?

thecalling

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wang is longer than a sausage dog.... but is this big enough? I think i'm over average (JUST) and I can lasso farm animals with it... but... I just dont know..

I'm not black.

SCHNERGANZ :biggrin1:!

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Thecalling" I feel for you and understand your insecurities. I am plagued by similar doubts, though not about my cock. It's my balls. They hang heavily and well below my knee caps. In fact, I am permanently immobilised by reason of the weight of my massive sacks. My concern is: are they large enough to attract those special ladies who have a fetish for tea-bagging? I just don't know. The lady I'm wooing wants more than a few furtive jiggles; she needs the suffocating satisfaction of a deep brew. What am I to do??

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My wang is longer than a sausage dog.... but is this big enough? I think i'm over average (JUST) and I can lasso farm animals with it... but... I just dont know..

I'm not black.

SCHNERGANZ :biggrin1:!
Are you circumcised? I heard thats even more important to women and to gay men than size and you could be 80 foot long and if it was cut they'd feel it was too thin and small.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Somewhat in the same vein (one of my contributions to a thread headed "Slamming cock in the door"):
I understand your problem. I'm always knocking over furniture and punching out windows with my enormous erection, when I'm not shooting holes in the ceiling with my cannon-like ejaculations. My neighbors get really pissed off whenever I shoot a hole in a wall or in the ceiling, till I explain to them that I just can't help it. I have to decide whether to get the damage repaired or just to live in a half-wrecked house.

Oh, excuse me, I thought this was the "Fictional Stories" forum.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is very hard to say if you are above average at 47.4 as you forgot to mention your girth.

D

deleted136887

BS!!!!
47.7 belongs on a SPH site!
This site is only for REAL men with ABOVE average cocks, not little 47.7"wieners.
So go get some counseling now.