Is 5.5" long enough?

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its like 5.1" pretty uniform girth (base is like 5.2ish and head is abit thinner)

I think im doing slightly better(average) on the girth side of things but im on the low end of the average length which is pretty sucky.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i do agree with andyo. my friend who has only 3 inches long when erected, got 2 kids, one girl at 3 and one boy at 2.

and it's amazing that his boy has 2 inches dick when soft since he was 18 months!!!! which is longer than him when soft!!! so I think this boy got this from his mother side.. ;)

and 5 inches is surely longer than 3 inches, right? don't worry man, you've got a good size dick, man.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do agree with andyo. my friend who has only 3 inches long when erected, got 2 kids, one girl at 3 and one boy at 2.

and it's amazing that his boy has 2 inches dick when soft since he was 18 months!!!! which is longer than him when soft!!! so I think this boy got this from his mother side.. ;)

and 5 inches is surely longer than 3 inches, right? don't worry man, you've got a good size dick, man.

I'm gonna be honest, the fact that you have stats not only on your friend's erect size, but his toddler son's, is pretty odd.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes qood Q's is a 5" big enough ladies or should we just keep it to our selfs..lol

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
yes qood Q's is a 5" big enough ladies or should we just keep it to our selfs..lol

Hello, hello....what did i just post? Do I not count? Do my words mean nothing? Do you think I lied? (I hold my head down and walk away vowing to never answer another measurement question again. You guys just want to bash females. I am out of here.PEACE OUT)

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, hello....what did i just post? Do I not count? Do my words mean nothing? Do you think I lied? (I hold my head down and walk away vowing to never answer another measurement question again. You guys just want to bash females. I am out of here.PEACE OUT)
I am sorry your right

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thanks cinnamon, i appreciated (and took on board your reply) unfortanately im pretty inexperienced but that something i can work on. Nice to hear from you that 5.5s ok hope you pop back in just once more to see that i appreciate your words. thanks:redface:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks cinnamon, i appreciated (and took on board your reply) unfortanately im pretty inexperienced but that something i can work on. Nice to hear from you that 5.5s ok hope you pop back in just once more to see that i appreciate your words. thanks:redface:

Something told me to look back on here. I am glad I did. Thank you very much. You know some guys fail to realize just to have a large penis is not all that is needed. If you learn and continue to search for sexual techniques (strokes, foreplay, toys, positions) for maximum pleasure, women who are not size queens like myself, will be coming back for more!