is 5.5x5.5 big enough for a girl?!

D_Randy_Buoys

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Length measured from the top, 7.8", measured hardon from the base of balls to the tip on front, 10". It is those extra inches of embedded boner that provides the base for it to stick straight up when hard.

Girth is 6.5" at the base, 6" at the head.

You measure your dick in 4 dimensions?

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is 5.5x5.5 big enough?!?!?!

Dude if you know what to do with it, and it reaches from you to your partner, then all is good. I went out with a guy who before we were done with dinner brought up his measurements in case i wanted to excuse my self and run screaming into the night. Then he said he sort of had another problem, that alot of time it took him over an hour to cum. The first time. And even longer the second and third times.

I told him those were problems I could live with.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You measure your dick in 4 dimensions?

Ah, I can see the thread that erupts from this one....

"Dude - I was with this chick the other night and she had a TARDIS pussy, it was bigger inside than she was outside. So like, I put it in....and I fucking LOST it! What do I do now? I doo nut wanna look liek Ken Doll!"

Okay, enough, that made my spell check and my head cry. Just a little. Somewhere now, there is a kitten in flames because I posted this tripe. :D

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex, who is a size queen, was with a guy who had a small one for years and he satisfied her plenty and he is smaller than you. As long as you know what to do with it you are big enough to satisfy most women.