is 5" girth enough to satisfy most women?

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seriously wonder whether some of you guys on here know how women work at all?!!

As has been said many times before, we may enjoy a big one but by and large its the complete package that does the satisfying, the combination of size, motion, feeling etc are what make us satisfied.

If we were satisfied just by having something 5 inches round placed in us, believe me, all guys would be redundant!!

Come on guys, get real with the questions! :banghead2:

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I seriously wonder whether some of you guys on here know how women work at all?!!

As has been said many times before, we may enjoy a big one but by and large its the complete package that does the satisfying, the combination of size, motion, feeling etc are what make us satisfied.

If we were satisfied just by having something 5 inches round placed in us, believe me, all guys would be redundant!!

Come on guys, get real with the questions! :banghead2:

i'm aware of that, but i was wandering if all that would be reduntant if 5" is just too thin :)

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sheeeesh! Looks like I'm wasting my time!

Thats it guys, as long as you've got 5 inches round or more, no matter what you do with it, your woman WILL be satisfied!! :banghead::banghead:

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sheeeesh! Looks like I'm wasting my time!

Thats it guys, as long as you've got 5 inches round or more, no matter what you do with it, your woman WILL be satisfied!! :banghead::banghead:

i didn't say that, i just wondered is 5" (or more, or less) around is some kind of requirement, not enough by itself, but necessary for full pleasure.

btw, are u saying that a penis can't be too thin? would, let's say, 3.5" around satisfy you if combined with "the whole package" (- girth ofcourse)?

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Isn’t 5” about average? Which would mean as many men are a mite smaller than 5” [or even smaller] as are larger and presumably most are about 5”. If an average woman couldn’t really get much satisfaction without a cock measurably larger, it would mean a combination of two things.

• A few guys need to take it upon themselves to keep all the world’s ladies happy, or
  • Most women will go through life unsatisfied.
I understand some dudes ‘round here will ask “what’s the problem?”

As a gay guy who responds to guys, I have to say chubsy1 has to be right. Sure, big is exciting, but mostly guys are a turn-on for wildly diverse reasons and there is just no way I would rather have sex with a big dick who is not a turn-on over a guy who is.

Of course there are women who really want to find a thick one, welcome them here, they will have a good time and feel good.

Last edited:

D_MastaBaiter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Granted, I'm not a woman, but after having read a thread about the size of dildos women use a year or so ago, the majority of them used one that had a five inch girth. Which I remember, because I too have a five inch girth and it was encouraging to think that women masturbate with a dildo the same size as myself. So, I'd say it's enough to satisfy most women if that's what they're masturbating with.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Granted, I'm not a woman, but after having read a thread about the size of dildos women use a year or so ago, the majority of them used one that had a five inch girth. Which I remember, because I too have a five inch girth and it was encouraging to think that women masturbate with a dildo the same size as myself. So, I'd say it's enough to satisfy most women if that's what they're masturbating with.

Just because they like to masturbate with a 5 incher, it doesn't mean that's their ideal cock size. Doesn't mean they don't prefer another size -- for other reasons.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
No. 5 inches of girth is NOT enough to satisfy a woman. No.

And you know it's not.

You know it. You ask the question, but there is no response that will assuage the doubts that you have. You know it's not enough. I know you know it.

Yup.

Ummmm hmmmm.

That's right.

What does this mean?

I think you know that too. A 5 inch circumference cock is like a pencil to a real woman. You fucked up. You failed to be born with a girthy cock. Is that stressful? It should be. You need to feel bad.

There is one thing. Probably not worth mentioning. The "woman" that you want to satisfy is YOU. And that bitch won't be satisfied with a 5 inch-round cock. She even asked you to post that asinine question rather than to familiarize yourself with the candidates in the upcoming election.

This is love talking: If this kind of inquiry is worthy of your precious mind you are on a path that leads to mediocrity and failure in life. You need to think about your future and have a plan to maximize your ability to live a live well lived. Tripping about a topic like this is beneath you. If you think a cock thicker than the grip of a tennis racquet is not enough you are either 14 years old, a fool, or seriously in need of a friend who can respectfully ask you to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I never made an Internet post that I couldn't countenance being posted in the New York Times. Even when I disclosed secrets. If I asked whether a tennis racquet grip sized cock was thick enough to a man or woman face-to-face I'd invite them to smack me in the teeth for asking if the question so-moved them.

You are not a cock. You're a man.

Reactions: johnnyunitas