is 5" girth enough to satisfy most women?

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. 5 inches of girth is NOT enough to satisfy a woman. No.

And you know it's not.

You know it. You ask the question, but there is no response that will assuage the doubts that you have. You know it's not enough. I know you know it.

Yup.

Ummmm hmmmm.

That's right.

What does this mean?

I think you know that too. A 5 inch circumference cock is like a pencil to a real woman. You fucked up. You failed to be born with a girthy cock. Is that stressful? It should be. You need to feel bad.

There is one thing. Probably not worth mentioning. The "woman" that you want to satisfy is YOU. And that bitch won't be satisfied with a 5 inch-round cock. She even asked you to post that asinine question rather than to familiarize yourself with the candidates in the upcoming election.

This is love talking: If this kind of inquiry is worthy of your precious mind you are on a path that leads to mediocrity and failure in life. You need to think about your future and have a plan to maximize your ability to live a live well lived. Tripping about a topic like this is beneath you. If you think a cock thicker than the grip of a tennis racquet is not enough you are either 14 years old, a fool, or seriously in need of a friend who can respectfully ask you to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I never made an Internet post that I couldn't countenance being posted in the New York Times. Even when I disclosed secrets. If I asked whether a tennis racquet grip sized cock was thick enough to a man or woman face-to-face I'd invite them to smack me in the teeth for asking if the question so-moved them.

You are not a cock. You're a man.

just for the record, i'm 5.5" around, but i like your post ^^

thank you man

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. 5 inches of girth is NOT enough to satisfy a woman. No.

And you know it's not.

You know it. You ask the question, but there is no response that will assuage the doubts that you have. You know it's not enough. I know you know it.

Yup.

Ummmm hmmmm.

That's right.

What does this mean?

I think you know that too. A 5 inch circumference cock is like a pencil to a real woman. You fucked up. You failed to be born with a girthy cock. Is that stressful? It should be. You need to feel bad.

There is one thing. Probably not worth mentioning. The "woman" that you want to satisfy is YOU. And that bitch won't be satisfied with a 5 inch-round cock. She even asked you to post that asinine question rather than to familiarize yourself with the candidates in the upcoming election.

This is love talking: If this kind of inquiry is worthy of your precious mind you are on a path that leads to mediocrity and failure in life. You need to think about your future and have a plan to maximize your ability to live a live well lived. Tripping about a topic like this is beneath you. If you think a cock thicker than the grip of a tennis racquet is not enough you are either 14 years old, a fool, or seriously in need of a friend who can respectfully ask you to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I never made an Internet post that I couldn't countenance being posted in the New York Times. Even when I disclosed secrets. If I asked whether a tennis racquet grip sized cock was thick enough to a man or woman face-to-face I'd invite them to smack me in the teeth for asking if the question so-moved them.

Damn!
really tore into the guy

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are so many factors to take into account. The most important thing is if you really know how to use it. If you know what you are doing with it then yes it is enough. The second factor is the woman her self. There are some woman out there that want it thick and to them it wont matter if you are good in bed. My ex, who is a size queen, got whipped over a 5 incher. I don't know the girth but I do know that it was thniner than mine and I am 5.7 in girth. Justr remember that you are a little above average so try not to worry about it like I do.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average dicks are good because they don't hurt.

= = = =

Whatever you do, when getting undressed for a lover for the first time, do NOT start "making excuses" for your dick. Nothing is less attractive than a guy who says "my dick is average..."

= = = = =

It's all in your head (the brain) anyway. A guy with a confident attitude is more attractive than a guy who is anxious and scared of what people are going to think about his dick.

Speaking figuratively, if a dick "grows" with confidence, then the best penile "enlargement" is your attitude about your dick.

Your ability as a lover is something you CAN control.

The size of your dick is something you CAN'T control (although penile enlargers would have you believe otherwise).

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

Peter, I chose to not quote your entire thread since others have.

When I was a kid my parent’s framed a copy of Rudyard Kipling’s poem IF and hung it in my bedroom. As anyone as literate as you must surely know it ends: “And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!”

Your tough love response to svevremenski is inspiring.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

= = = =

Whatever you do, when getting undressed for a lover for the first time, do NOT start "making excuses" for your dick. Nothing is less attractive than a guy who says "my dick is average..."

However is she's already thinking that, or thinking it's small, might you not want to say it to kind of let her know that you know?

Take a situation like what I'll find myself in: just about any girl I eventually fuck will put me in the bottom third of all the guys she's had size wise. She'll do that math without me bringing it up. Since she'll already be figuring out where I stand amongst other men wouldn't it kinda break that up for me to acknowledge it and let her know that I know of my problem? I mean if I then perform to my fullest wouldn't it count for more since I'm starting knowing I'm smaller but not letting it stop me?

D

deleted356736

The stats I saw from the Durex size surveys showed girth was typically in the range 4.75 to 5, which is an extremely narrow band. By 6, it was less than 2% of men, and greater than 6 was, obviously, much less. So girth doesn't appear to vary as much as length, although many women do find extra girth very satisifying, often commenting positively about feelling full or stretched.

So my experience is that extra girth is very satisfying to many women, but it seems that few women will experience anything thicker than 5 in their lifetimes.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That may be so but they'll also have very few below 4.75" in their lifetime too. As such someone who's my size or a little smaller may indeed want to speak up and let her know that her thoughts are right and that you are thinner than normal. Perhaps then, if you don't let that stop you from trying really hard to please her, she'll see it is as a plus that you don't stop trying even though you've made it public (at least to her) that you are small.

theoloniuscock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have around 5" shaft girth, but my glans is around 5.75" or so.
I state my girth as 5" as it seems to be the accepted measurement.
Women I have asked tell me my cock is thick and say they can feel the head inside them. The head also accounts for about 2" of the length of my cock.
Should the head be factored in to an average girth? Should it be ignored?(when they still get penetrated with over 5.75" when I enter them and can feel that girth)
Should your girth measurement be your largest measurement regardless if it is shaft or head?
I have always been curious about this.

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why I never generalize...I always use the descriptive adjective, some women; not all. Even when I'm putting my 'two cents' in, I will say: "for me (blah, blah, blah"), letting the reader know my comments specifically apply to me and not all women in the world, which by the way, I do not know.

For me, a 5 inch girth would be a blessing and anything over, just a damn gift: died and gone to heaven. I didn't say I could take a 6, 7, 8 girth but the challenge would be a memory etched in my mind for a lifetime. So, 6, 7, 8 girthers (if that's a word) -- bring it on. They do make lubrication, don't they?

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
This is why I never generalize...I always use the descriptive adjective, some women; not all. Even when I'm putting my 'two cents' in, I will say: "for me (blah, blah, blah"), letting the reader know my comments specifically apply to me and not all women in the world, which by the way, I do not know.

For me, a 5 inch girth would be a blessing and anything over, just a damn gift: died and gone to heaven. I didn't say I could take a 6, 7, 8 girth but the challenge would be a memory etched in my mind for a lifetime. So, 6, 7, 8 girthers (if that's a word) -- bring it on. They do make lubrication, don't they?

Here I am ;-)

http://www.lpsg.org/members/evilshogunmaster/albums/getting+it+in/564238-blessed.png

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
the wiser post IMO came from Episcopalian and Not punny. They got the core of the matter.. 5 inches is the human average penis girth and it's enough to satisfy a girl, provided you are a good lover AND NOT COMPLAIN about your dick size.. NEVER complain in front of a girl MEN!!! that's the most important lesson to be learnt IMO

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I seriously wonder whether some of you guys on here know how women work at all?!!

As has been said many times before, we may enjoy a big one but by and large its the complete package that does the satisfying, the combination of size, motion, feeling etc are what make us satisfied.

If we were satisfied just by having something 5 inches round placed in us, believe me, all guys would be redundant!!

Come on guys, get real with the questions! :banghead2:

hey lady! you are a girth expert! Of course you know what girth means better than anybody else here... your hubby has an extraordinarily thick cock.. As I asked you some time ago... would you be able of hypotetically cheating on your hubby with a 5 girth incher??

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

= = = =

= = = = =

It's all in your head (the brain) anyway. A guy with a confident attitude is more attractive than a guy who is anxious and scared of what people are going to think about his dick.

Speaking figuratively, if a dick "grows" with confidence, then the best penile "enlargement" is your attitude about your dick.

Your ability as a lover is something you CAN control.

The size of your dick is something you CAN'T control (although penile enlargers would have you believe otherwise).

this was said a long time ago, but worth repeating...
best advice ever...

and no two women are the same... remember that!

Robert0

Just Browsing
Media
I remember in a video with Gianna she says that guys with even a 5" dick can get her off, and this is coming from a woman that can take huge dicks. I know she was talking about length but it still supports the fact that size isn't everything.