Is 5" length ok for the ladies?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by 5inchAussie, Mar 8, 2009.

1. 5inchAussie

5inchAussie New Member

Albums:
    I'd be interested in hearing the ladies' views on what is the ideal length and what they think of 5" length? Even though 5" length is supposed to be average, I usually say I'm short and thick (being a 5" girth).

2. D_Dallavell Ogler

D_Dallavell Ogler New Member

That sucks man...I'm sorry.

3. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Avg. size is 5.5X4.5. I'm pretty sure all the people saying avg is bigger than that just didn't get the right info. Anyway it just depends on the person, some are fine w/avg some like bigger.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

:yikes: OMG! 5x5 Your dick is square! :eek: I hate to be harsh; but this is the large penis support group, not the average penis support group. :rolleyes: Most of the ladies here have a predilection for penises that are bigger than average. That said, I imagine you'd be great for anal. :cool:

5. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Do yourself a favour and read this.

Tantra: Gateway to Ecstasy: 6 Penetrating Positions for a Small Penis

Why do so many men continue to think that all women have the same shaped and sized vagina and that they all like exactly the same things. Sheesh. There are women out there who would find you big and women who wouldn't notice that you had penetrated them.

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

NJ - it is not square - He's talking about circumference not diameter :rolleyes: - you of all people should know better.

You should also know better than to state the preferences of the other members, especially the female ones. In my experience of reading here so far I would say that a majority of female posters here like a big cock but liking the man attached to the cock is far more important and about the same majority have has equally satisfying sex from the average sized men in their lives. I suppose I am speaking from the point of view of a woman who does have a larger than average partner and I may be wrong - but I know if a fairy waved a wand and gave him an average cock I wouldn't trade him in for anyone or anything.

Another thing I have noticed time and time and again is that women will choose girth over length - so, while 5x5 may not appeal to you, I think an awful lot of women would prefer a 5x5 to a 6x4.5.

He doesn't have a small penis, he has an average penis, but I appreciate the point about different size cunts.

7. Proud7

Proud7 New Member

I smell an SPH attempt here

8. 5incher

5incher Member

As a guy with 5" i know you can get your mate off its just more work. My g/f is a Big cock lover, I let her get her share, and she does cum faster riding a larger one, but I can get her there all the same. 5"1/4 long by5" around and periced for added help.

9. D_Dick_LeCoque

D_Dick_LeCoque New Member

not on here anyways mate. I'm 6" length and that won't do most ladies on here, even 7" might not satisfy them.

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Dude, you have been on here five fucking minutes - how the hell do you know what will 'do' us and what won't?

11. D_Dick_LeCoque

D_Dick_LeCoque New Member

just saying most women on here would not be satisfied by that, or 6 or 7!

i didn't specifily single anyone out. maybe you are different.

12. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You seem to be misreading my last post - I wasn't talking about me - I was talking about most female posters here. You maintain your position that most female posters here would not be satisfied by a 5 inch cock, or even and 6 or 7 inch cock. If you are going to insist on arguing that position I'd like to see your evidence, I'd like citations, please - quote me some posts from let's say 10 female posters with a post count of over 500 that say they would not be satisfied by a <7" cock. Because I've been reading and posting here for nearly 2 years and my impression of the regular female posters here is that they are a very diverse bunch and while most women here like a big cock they do not claim that they cannot be satisfied by/would not be satisfied with a cock of less than 7". I can think of 3 notable exceptions, but no more. I can also think of more than one regular female poster here who claims not to like big cocks, but she does like twinks - which isn't the only reason she's here but I think it helps. But of course you have no idea who I'm talking about because you've only been here 5 minutes!!.

I repeat - you have no idea what most women on this site would or would not be satisfied with, you're just assuming... incorrectly, as it turns out. :smile:

13. B_Greek_God

B_Greek_God New Member

your penis is all around average,
    your a little under average for length, and you have an average girth, yet you can still satisfy the ladies nonetheless, many things can be done with an average one that cant be done with a monster, like some of us on this site (myself and a majority of users) such as anal

14. D_Luyfgiguy

D_Luyfgiguy New Member

not to be a asshole but you really need to quit with the long explanations that go no-where.....

being on this site its easy to think that women like the biggest dicks here, and choose bigger dicks over small because for one......

THEIR ON A LARGE PENIS FORUM...Uh duh.

And another look at the gallery.....tell me why theres more women commenting on the bigger penis's then the smaller ones.

Theres cases when a guys who was 6 inches or 5 inches posted here everyday with maybe one comment.
    a guy comes in here with over 8 doesnt post and gets around 10 comments in the first couple days of putting up a pic

Until you can answer those examples please don't think you know everything either..
    cause it really sounds like your defending yourself when ever anyone brings up smaller sizes in a Large Penis Forum:rolleyes:

and with all that being said if you constantly see the majority of women going straight for the hung guys the most
    which is very evident here....after a while of seeing them go straight to the big guys wouldnt you think maybe they like them over the small?
    cause of the constant praise? and if they like to talk about them so much that it pleasures their mind and their body? But im sorry im making a rant and making sense :)

#14 D_Luyfgiguy, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Fuck off. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is going nowhere.

There are more men commenting on the same big penises - I didn't at any point say that women didn't like big cocks, I distinctly said that we did - there is no denying for the majority of people that a big cock is at very least visually appealing. You, like the poster I was addressing, are missing the point. The point is about being satisfied by / with a 5" penis - I stand by that point.

Completely irrelevant to anything I was saying.

The examples are not relevant - to generalise for a moment most women like big cocks (or at least the idea of them). No one said they didn't.

I know how to use a spell checker :smile:

I don't have a penis - what reason would I have for defending members of any size?

16. D_Luyfgiguy

D_Luyfgiguy New Member

here I thought I was dealing with a mature person...you saying fuck off makes it seem like your frustrated...even tho you'll probly reply with this quote with a smart comment

There are more men commenting on the same big penises - I didn't at any point say that women didn't like big cocks, I distinctly said that we did - there is no denying for the majority of people that a big cock is at very least visually appealing. You, like the poster I was addressing, are missing the point. The point is about being satisfied by / with a 5" penis - I stand by that point.

I'll give you that one cause you were honest but the satisfied point still stands as mental and physical...and popularity

Completely irrelevant to anything I was saying.

UH no....if you would use your brain instead of making some smart comments you would see what i meant is that if Example-A satisfies you more than Example-B then you have a tendency to choose to talk about Example-A more than B....and if they talk about it so much in most men's mind they will think well hey if they always talk about oo how i wish i could ride that...well maybe hey it might just satisfy them....cause if it didnt WHY talk about it :)

The examples are not relevant - to generalise for a moment most women like big cocks (or at least the idea of them). No one said they didn't.

I know how to use a spell checker :smile:

See again with TRYING to be a smart ass but failed...im sorry i forgot i was in a spelling bee and not the internet...im sorry but trying to backlash at me with ooh i can use spell check makes you seem mad childish...but thats just me

I don't have a penis - what reason would I have for defending members of any size?
    uh...if you didnt get what i was saying by defending yourself then i dont know what to tell you :) but have a gud day

#16 D_Luyfgiguy, Mar 8, 2009
  17. pixie

pixie New Member

Albums:
    I would agree with Drifterwood- I personally like more shallow penetration - so length is not an issue either way - as long as the girth is adequate AND the guy knows what he's doing in bed otherwise.

I think it's the same as with breasts for guys - preferences vary -- some like big knockers, some prefer smaller and some could care less either way :wink:

18. pixie

pixie New Member

Albums:
    Good point - the sight of a big cock turns me on but, as I like it in the butt on a regular basis :shock: (I can't believe I just said that!) one of your size is just right . . .

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:wizard:

:rolleyes::smile:

Edit: I see you conceded my point: good man :smile:

#19 ManlyBanisters, Mar 8, 2009
  20. HurtbutHopeful

HurtbutHopeful New Member

Large penises are fun to look at, but for in-person, real-world encounters, I'm much more comfortable with a penis that's less than 6 inches. I can enjoy it more...take it all the way into my throat and still enjoy the feel of it on my tongue and against the insides of my cheeks. If it's too large, I have to focus on opening my gullet, and then I can't enjoy the feel of it with the rest of my mouth. I like to suuuuuuck! Mmmmm. Your size is perfect for that! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted