Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Large penises are fun to look at, but for in-person, real-world encounters, I'm much more comfortable with a penis that's less than 6 inches. I can enjoy it more...take it all the way into my throat and still enjoy the feel of it on my tongue and against the insides of my cheeks. If it's too large, I have to focus on opening my gullet, and then I can't enjoy the feel of it with the rest of my mouth. I like to suuuuuuck! Mmmmm. Your size is perfect for that! :)

Yeah I'm probably perfect for oral as it can be sucked comfortably without getting lockjaw!

5" x 5"

Last edited:

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ideal length: 8"
Ideal girth: 6"

I'd be interested in hearing the ladies' views on what is the ideal length and what they think of 5" length? Even though 5" length is supposed to be average, I usually say I'm short and thick (being a 5" girth).

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I don't understand why average or below average sized guys come to this forum to ask about their penis size. As Pixie points out, it would be like a woman with average or smaller breasts asking for opinions from www.enormousbooblovers.org.

ManlyB is completely correct in her analysis of women's opinions here and those who come here with an issue about not being big should have the manners during their usually short stays here, not to get pissy with her.

Here are some facts.

In a recent proper survey in the UK, 90% of women said that they were happy with their sex lives. I can think of a hundred reasons why the 10% might not be happy and yes not being with a big penis man might be one of them, but I will bet you quite a lot that it isn't the main reason for the minority who are unhappy and that number will be matched by those who wish their partner was smaller.

I was thinking of a way to substantiate my point about vagina size other than through personal experience, so I researched medical speculums (specula). I could have spent longer on it, but a brief look showed that they come in lengths varying from 1.5 inches to 7.5 inches. If you know anything about vaginas, you will know that the speculum is used for examinations on unaroused vaginas (ladies, you Obgyn knows when you have a wide on :wink:), when aroused, the vagina will lengthen by around two inches and can then be stretched some more (usually an inch or so). Now, go do the maths.

I'll give you a hand, there are women who vary between being able to take between 4.5 inches and 11 in length, and I am sure that there will be exceptions on either end as well.

I don't know the Bell curve for vagina size (as they do for penis size), but imo that average penis and the average vagina are well matched, which is why the average woman is happy with her sex life.

While I am having my little rant, I'll add something about girth as well. Vaginas also vary a lot in girth/width, but that isn't the whole story. There is a lady I know here, who can accomodate a fist and squeeze tightly on a pencil. I think that covers most of us guys. The reason is the muscles of the vaginal wall and those exercised by kegels. Take a look at my thread "Can you milk the Lingam".

As a man, I get frustrated by other men who reduce their sexuality to the size of their dick, there's a lot more to it for you and the women who might want you. Men can certainly learn how to use it and so can women. This is why most members look at these threads and conclude that there is an SPH element. Go learn how to use it and help your partner or let your partner learn how to use. Why come here to be told that you are not worthy?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point - the sight of a big cock turns me on but, as I like it in the butt on a regular basis :shock: (I can't believe I just said that!) one of your size is just right . . .
I never said the OP was small cause he isn't. I said he'd be great for anal but nobody noticed that part. :mad::rolleyes:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Cock size is a man's issue. You should post somewhere else. Seriously. Women understand nothing about this subject. Maybe you are secretly hoping some chick is gonna somehow tell you your dick is monstrous and that she doesn't want to be rendered into a shot put hallway for hot dogs.
But really, women do not understand this question. They don't have penises, and can not comprehend how important a penis is to a man let alone what insecurity over penis can do to a man. If you are unsure of your size, all women see is insecurity. And they get confused and frustrated. They say something along the lines of "But I like you so much, you are so cute, and you get me off so well with your tongue"
You and every other man who has ever felt small replies or thinks something along the lines of, "But I want to get you off with my cock!" "I want to take you to ecstatic heights based on thrusting as deep inside you as you can possibly tolerate."
She might say, "but I don't even like thrusting deep sex"
And you reply "Even if you don't want that, I want to be able to do that in case you ever decide you want it like that." Cause deep down you are thinking that that is the purpose of penis, to be able to thrust inside a woman and that it sucks to physically not be able to do it as deep as another guy. Personally I like the idea of having extra length to spare while fucking. I like the idea of a woman getting off on how big I am. Having her look overwhelmed, all girlishly excited and playful.

I have a ladyfriend who tells me that it's ok to be average and gives me the same old story..."Most women don't want a huge penis." "Learn other skills" "Just be a good man" blah blah blah blah Perhaps she is right, but when I press her to it, she admits she prefers 7 maybe 8 inches. At least.

But it is true, on some level women don't care. They don't care the way you do, at least. The penis is not attached to their ego. It is merely something that turns them on. If you are confident, and you manage to get them off with your penis or some other way, they will like you for you.

All in all, you are alright if you feel alright. And you are big enough to make most women happy. But don't think they will ever understand penis insecurity. To fix that you just need to find someone you like so much that all that goes away...

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Nrets, I appreciate your post. Most of what you say is completely true, I'm just not sure I agree about women not understanding penis insecurity at all. I agree about the frustration we feel when asked about penis size because there is no right answer. It's a bit like the man to woman equivalent of 'Do I look fat?' For 99.9% of women who ask that there's no right answer either. If a man is asking about his cock size then yes, you're right, we often just see insecurity and are a bit stumped by it. And yes, you're right we really don't care that much about cock size. It is a damn fine feeling to be filled to capacity (of course different women have different capacities, some have variable capacities, as Drifter pointed out above) but it is no more the be all and end all of sex for most women than having a size 6 wearing partner is for most men.

I guess not understanding penis insecurity in the same way is a given seeing as we don't have penises, but I think you're wrong to suggest (as it seems to me you are suggesting) that the vast majority of women don't have the tiniest inkling into penis insecurity - I think some of us do. Even though I don't have a cock I can still draw a parallel. It's why I treat OPs like this one differently from the guys who just post a cock shot and a 'rate me' in this forum (in Show Off it is different, that's what that forum is for) - at least this guy tried to ask a more general question and tried to ask women how it would be for them.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my ex-gfs left me for a guy who is merely 3.5" long when erect. She just recently gave birth to his offspring.

Guess him driving a Porsche and having access to unlimited amounts of dosh swung it for her.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ideal man would have at least five cocks of varying dimensions.

Just goes to prove that there is no such thing as the ideal man.

my mans ideal. fits me in length. and fits me in girth as well. also cleans house for me on occasions for no reason other than he just wanted to do something for me. and also has a paycheck,[ of which i also have my own so no biggie their really] my man is not an Angel by any means, but he is the ideal man to me. but i know what your saying drifterwood :wink:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I am on top doing the motion with my husband, he gets a bit annoyed because he says I am only taking half or less of him in me. He likes to fuck me deep. When I am doing the motion I am doing it exactly as I need to bring myself orgasms, and it only takes half of his size. That to me indicates I can easily come from a 5 inch penis.

My friends that use dildos also say they use ones under 6 inches. My man has a brutally thick cock, so I could say that it is the girth that gets me worked up so easily, but my friends are not using thick dildos (from what I know) so I would guess the majority of women can be quite satisfied with the 5 thick inches the original post described.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I already wrote on this thread but the more I think about it the more I dont get why people post stuff like this here unless they want to get put down. Obv. some people like big, some are fine w/avg but if you come to a site thats sorta all about big and ask something like this what do you think people are gonna say? Honestly guys who like to get put down and told theyre small can be so sneaky about it and I just dont get it :mad:.

I'd be interested in hearing the ladies' views on what is the ideal length and what they think of 5" length? Even though 5" length is supposed to be average, I usually say I'm short and thick (being a 5" girth).

D

deleted81224

You seem to be misreading my last post - I wasn't talking about me - I was talking about most female posters here. You maintain your position that most female posters here would not be satisfied by a 5 inch cock, or even and 6 or 7 inch cock. If you are going to insist on arguing that position I'd like to see your evidence, I'd like citations, please - quote me some posts from let's say 10 female posters with a post count of over 500 that say they would not be satisfied by a <7" cock. Because I've been reading and posting here for nearly 2 years and my impression of the regular female posters here is that they are a very diverse bunch and while most women here like a big cock they do not claim that they cannot be satisfied by/would not be satisfied with a cock of less than 7". I can think of 3 notable exceptions, but no more. I can also think of more than one regular female poster here who claims not to like big cocks, but she does like twinks - which isn't the only reason she's here but I think it helps. But of course you have no idea who I'm talking about because you've only been here 5 minutes!!.

I repeat - you have no idea what most women on this site would or would not be satisfied with, you're just assuming... incorrectly, as it turns out. :smile:

Banisters - you are a prize goose. You assume that man has been here 5 minutes but for all you know he could have surfed as a non-member for 4 years which is longer than you have been a cyber muppet and formed his opinons from that.

Here is a tip, cease living in your sad cyber world for a couple of hours, go for a walk and get a dose of real life. Just because some people dont have 35000 posts such as you sad cybernaut does not mean they are not entitled to an opinion.

Fuck, do you own this site?

D

deleted81224

Fuck off. Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it is going nowhere.

There are more men commenting on the same big penises - I didn't at any point say that women didn't like big cocks, I distinctly said that we did - there is no denying for the majority of people that a big cock is at very least visually appealing. You, like the poster I was addressing, are missing the point. The point is about being satisfied by / with a 5" penis - I stand by that point.

Completely irrelevant to anything I was saying.

The examples are not relevant - to generalise for a moment most women like big cocks (or at least the idea of them). No one said they didn't.

I know how to use a spell checker :smile:

I don't have a penis - what reason would I have for defending members of any size?

Tosser:wank: