Is 6.3-6.5 inches nbpel average?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wondering, thanks in advance.
The internet and several threads on this site have showen 5.6 inches or 14.2 centimeters the average erect penis size, so the size you are talking about is ABOVE AVERAGE in size! Bill

Reactions: Gj816 and camchain

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No matter what anyone says, that is above average. I am the same and have never had a complaint. And the fact of the matter is, women don't judge by size-for the most part- in a relationship anyway.

gptyeoj

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
above average man. I'm 6" nbpl and 6.4" bpl and I've always gotten good comments and the ocasional "watch out, don't go too deep please" which used to fuck with my mind because I've always thought of myself as "average on the small side", but since I've seen studies and the more partners I've had my opinion has changed a lot. I know I don't have a monster cock that'll make a woman drop her jaw, and even on a frame like mine, my "above average size" doesn't look particularly BIG, I know that once I'm having sex the women have been very please by my size (whether they have been pleased by my performance is up to them to judge) but size wise I know for a fact that it's above average.

Elbee70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6.3 Nbpel is in the higher spectrum of average. Ideal size to strive for is 6.8 to 6.9 Nbpel. And girth of 5.6 that is definitely is the .."Yes !! Feels really good rang"..where your stroke game is optimal with 97% women. Upper side of range 7.e or 7.5...and 5.8 to 5.9 girth - stroke game for 99.5% women. After which it is the law of diminishing returns.

So yeah slight effort for PE gains. Give your self a daily routine for 8 months. Petroleum jelly /liquid paraffin cream and coconut oil (1:1) leave it on for 15 to 20 mins..before your start your workout.

Best of luck.