Is 6" Girth Too Large To Blow Or Fit In You Comfortably? What Is Your Limit?

GotGirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a 6 inch girth which is the 99th percentile.

I was going to try and increase the girth as I do penis enhancement for length (about the same length, and flaccid is sad looking to say the least).

But I don't want to become too large for most women, so do you know the limit you can take?

Note, I don't give a flying F about anal, but if you want to answer that go ahead.

Reactions: dom1000

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you know it's already statistically thick why do you want it to be thicker?

Yes, I'm answering your question with a question because your question smells like an attempt to 'brag' about your dick.

GotGirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you know it's already statistically thick why do you want it to be thicker?

Yes, I'm answering your question with a question because your question smells like an attempt to 'brag' about your dick.

Because to me is is just normal, it isn't large.

Because if I can be one in 10,000 or 1 in a million rather than be one in 100 that's more impressive, at 6 inches length if I gain 2 inches I will just be as impressive in length as I already am in girth, but if I add 1 inch in girth I have reached an extremely rate girth!

Because there is no way to ensure i won't get wider with any enlargement technique, sometimes stretching is claimed to increase girth too somehow.

Also I don't really like bragging about it as much as you might think because it feels unearned (well, obviously I did nothing to deserve it) but what I mean is I don't find it big and I know my length with fat pad is average or short, and my flaccid is a joke it's just head with the fat pad. Yeah I have a little pride from the size, but not much.

However if I find that a low of women can take 6.5 inch girth, then I could be allowed to grow a bit.
But I must say, I myself doubt I could blow a 6 inch dick if I was so inclined.

I have heard others say they have difficulties at 5.5 inches, and yet my limited sexual experience has had no issue at all with any women with vaginal intercourse or oral sex, so I really want to know how likely I won't fit at my current size and larger.

My penis is tapered like a rocket, so I guess if I can fit some of it into something that's better than nothing.

GotGirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never measured. Don’t know what 6” girth is. Don’t care.

Well, maybe my wrists aren't the most massive for a dude's but my watch fits tighter on the base of my dick than it does on my wrist.

So it's about wrist size, or in my case, larger.
Also, 2 inches wide is another way of explaining it, which is about as wide as most people can supposedly open their mouth.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I agree with the general air of the ladies responses here.

To directly answer your question, 6" girth is a moderate amount, and could be difficult for some women. I can't, in any way-shape-or form comfortably take something that's roughly an inch more than that. It's painful and no amount of work up makes that ok for me.

So rather than obsessing over you size(making it bigger, thicker, blah blah blah) like so many men do, accept it and move on.

GotGirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't trying to impress anyone, I just wanted to know if being larger than 6" girth is a good idea or not.
It seems that mittimer has answered the question, that yes 6 inches might be a bit difficult, but 7 is just a no go.
So this confirms that I need to avoid making my girth any larger, and if it gets and larger not beyond say 6.5"

If all of you had replied (nah, I can blow and take in 7" dudes/dildos/cucumbers, done it many times) I might have considered that it could be okay becoming a super rare penis size with say a 7 inch girth, but not work it I have a hard time finding anyone who can take it!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Because I’m an aerospace engineer’s daughter, I measured my wrist.
Six inches (and I’m bony).
My 4 Oz Boston Brown tincture/extract bottles are just over 6 inches diameter.

holding that bottle, I’m aware I’d struggle mightily with a peen of that proportion. Mainly in painful stretching of the corners of my lips, and tightness of the masseter muscle/ ability to hing the TM joint.

someone with a wider face, and a large mouth for that face might find it simple...which make me wonder if that is one of the reasons the “men give better head to men” idea might float... physical dimensions are closer.

Reflecting, I don’t think I’d be as enthusiastic with a struggle each time I gave oral.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wasn't trying to impress anyone, I just wanted to know if being larger than 6" girth is a good idea or not.
It seems that mittimer has answered the question, that yes 6 inches might be a bit difficult, but 7 is just a no go.
So this confirms that I need to avoid making my girth any larger, and if it gets and larger not beyond say 6.5"

If all of you had replied (nah, I can blow and take in 7" dudes/dildos/cucumbers, done it many times) I might have considered that it could be okay becoming a super rare penis size with say a 7 inch girth, but not work it I have a hard time finding anyone who can take it!
My mouth is personally small, I have difficulty even getting dental xrays and biting the little circular plate they put in your mouth. So, my experience may not be the best judge.

I can assure you though, 6" is as I said "moderately thick" and would be an issue for quite a few women. Anything more than that is genuinely a push to find someone who can work with it. 6.5" is physically impossible for me to fit in my mouth. I can't open wide enough to accommodate it. That's not fun.

In general, stop caring about resizing your dick and just be content with what ya got.

GotGirth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I’m an aerospace engineer’s daughter,
Major fan of Aerospace here!
I measured my wrist.
Six inches (and I’m bony).
I don't remember what it is precisely, but my wrist is a little under 6 inches which is sure to be small for a man, especially a 6 foot man.
My watch fits better on my dick than it does on my wrist.
My 4 Oz Boston Brown tincture/extract bottles are just over 6 inches diameter.

holding that bottle, I’m aware I’d struggle mightily with a peen of that proportion. Mainly in painful stretching of the corners of my lips, and tightness of the masseter muscle/ ability to hing the TM joint.

someone with a wider face, and a large mouth for that face might find it simple...which make me wonder if that is one of the reasons the “men give better head to men” idea might float... physical dimensions are closer.

Reflecting, I don’t think I’d be as enthusiastic with a struggle each time I gave oral.
Seems like around 6 inches is the limit from what I'm gathering of what can receive a blow job.

But I might be able to let the base grow a bit as long as most of it remains at it's current dimensions.
There is a guy on here with a 7" girth and he says he can receive oral but I'm really not sure how.

Thanks!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why change anything. If your wife or girlfriend is happy, why aren't you?

If you ask in general terms, being over 6" definitely reduces the chance of finding a perfect match - especially orally and anally.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, My time is too precious and my Prime queue too expertly curated for struggle dick. I don't need a training montage before attempting a summit of Cock Kill-i-minge-menjaro.

Like..oohh, ladies check out my dope ass thumbs, extra meaty. Nobody is impressed. Except maybe other random dudes on a website. Why put your self esteem eggs in a dick basket?