is 6 inch girth huge?

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My girth range from 6" to 6.5", but I don't think that my cock is super thick. I consider my cock to be normal size.

According to studies I've read, 5" or just below 5" is the average circumference, and the majority of guys are between 4.5" and 5.5".

If your dick is between 6" and 6.5", I would call it "very thick".

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girth range from 6" to 6.5", but I don't think that my cock is super thick. I consider my cock to be normal size.

Consider it normal if you like but that thing is in no way normal-sized!

Back on topic, I guess it's up to the individual to decide when girth is considered huge. For some it's 5.5 and up. For others it's 6.5. Perhaps that may say a lot about the size of certain orifices but it's mostly a matter of opinon. All we can say for certain is that 5.5 and up is above average.

engorged

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biglaugh:
magnum ur cock is huge & awkwardly beautiful...my favourite type..

Usually such hugeness gets more comments..

but it seems the most comments on here are not for big cock, but for the lean/muscular bods to which the cocks (big and small) are attached

i wouldnt care about ur body or ur face, deep throat u any day...

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lpsg thread about 6 eg being big!? :) Wow, I always thought I was normal. Then again, if being 6eg is like being 6'4, then I would be average to short if I was in the NBA. :(

Titleistgolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Average penis girth is allegedly 4.75-5 inches. Therefore 6" is huge. Any man with 6" girth will pretty much always need lube for sex.:cool:

I've never had to use lube and I'm 6.75. I think it's all in the preparation for the act. Making sure my fiancee is ready.

Just my $.02>

TG

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I've told this story before, but...

Many years ago, when I was quite inexperienced, I was on a sex-themed message board when the topic of size came up. One particular female seemed pretty down-to-earth and knowledgeable, so sincerely curious, I asked her opinion of my 6"+ girth. She replied by saying something along the lines of, "Yeah, right. If you're going to lie, at least make it believable." That really got my attention as far as where I fit on the scale.

HungToo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My length is about 8.5"
and my Girth is just under 7". While I have a nice cock and well proportioned (see my profile), I do not consider myself huge. There are a lot of big and very big cocks in this world....