Is 6-inch girth really that big?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm told I'm thick (even 6" girth from tip to base when extremely aroused, glans a little over), but not like "omg, you're thick!" So maybe it's big but not "that big," to quote the OP?

As a side note, none of my partners have had any trouble with penetration. Anal is fine too, with desire and patience

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
8.5 x 6.75 here and almost every women I have been with said I was huge and most had some trouble taking my girth. So I would say yes 6" is where it becomes big girth.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As the owner of a penis with only 4.5" in girth, I can say the first time I saw one that was a legit 6" girth mid shaft, it felt huge to me when I held it!

It was surprising how many said they were that thick, but when I measured them with a tailors tape, they usually came up a bit thinner.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the owner of a penis with only 4.5" in girth, I can say the first time I saw one that was a legit 6" girth mid shaft, it felt huge to me when I held it!

It was surprising how many said they were that thick, but when I measured them with a tailors tape, they usually came up a bit thinner.

I can vary almost a quarter inch or so in girth depending on various factors. The difference of .25" is much bigger than one would imagine

Reactions: Mickey1234

2hot4cheese

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was about 5.5 - 5.7 girth before PE im at 6 now it looks thicker but honestly i still find it to small i want to be about 6.5 :)

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I guess it is, and I'm well over 6 inches in girth. I've never had sex with a woman that didn't coment on my thickness. A lot of women have an orgasm on initial penitration because of thick girth. I've even flashed more than a few women that have asked "can i see that again."

Shopped. See thumb then it's widened from there up with that stretching "smear" look you usually see when douchebags use that effect to lengthen their unit. Sad. Fuck this forum, really.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
That goes for all his pics, too (Wrist_thick10). No measurements, "only got this old ass camera, sorry, can't take new pics"...7 years on, all of them flared out to wazoo and none of them consistent in the size each eludes to representing, and then when you do get a comparison like the women's glasses on the glans and then supposedly a woman putting that glans in her mouth there is a serious volume discrepancy between the two.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
To answer the poster's question. From everything I've absorbed, 6" is pretty thick. Some people talk about a magic 8x6" penis being women's ideal size. I have 9x7 and have always had remarks about my size. I've been with women who have had bigger. Not often, but guess what, I still had some good sex with them, and they even come back for more! Personally, I just put my penis in vaginas and have fun!

no measurements. bullshit flared pics. this site was built on assholes like this.

I don't get it...why there are so many members here claiming they got 6+ girth or 7+ length, but they all didn't have any photos in their album, it's just so disappointing! If you did get that gift, why not show it for other members who have been thinking about if there was any bigger penis out there? Some people joined this site for comparison, some just really loved bigger dicks as a personal preference, and some were here for studying or research purpose, now all these members' original intentions got ruined by those who have invisible huge cock!

But that's okay if they didn't have the guts to expose their privacy, or they just didn't want to upload, but WHATEVER! It's not there is any law or some rule that you should always prove what you've gotten! But those guys will still be better than a few weird pics I've seen: created by Photoshop! Now tell me about how pathetic people could be!

So if any members do have dick with bigger girth or longer length, please do something in this thread! Or this thread will be full of invisible huge cocks, which won't do any good for those who want to have fun, or just to prove the proverb: "Seeing is believing." have its actual meaning.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't get it...why there are so many members here claiming they got 6+ girth or 7+ length, but they all didn't have any photos in their album, it's just so disappointing! If you did get that gift, why not show it for other members who have been thinking about if there was any bigger penis out there? Some people joined this site for comparison, some just really loved bigger dicks as a personal preference, and some were here for studying or research purpose, now all these members' original intentions got ruined by those who have invisible huge cock!

But that's okay if they didn't have the guts to expose their privacy, or they just didn't want to upload, but WHATEVER! It's not there is any law or some rule that you should always prove what you've gotten! But those guys will still be better than a few weird pics I've seen: created by Photoshop! Now tell me about how pathetic people could be!

So if any members do have dick with bigger girth or longer length, please do something in this thread! Or this thread will be full of invisible huge cocks, which won't do any good for those who want to have fun, or just to prove the proverb: "Seeing is believing." have its actual meaning.

There's no point in posting pictures if size is the topic. Between the bullshit shopped pics and the honest pics that get mocked, there's only room to lose.

Case in point. I posted in "Get Your Rulers out" in the Show Off forum, where the OP was asking for honestly measured pics. I took a pic measured as honestly as possible....the same way clinicians would measure for a medical study...namely flaccid stretched bone pressed, with a steel ruler placed on top, and photographed from directly above, so no funny angle bullshit.

Immediately some jackwad (who posted no pics of his own) started mocking me for the fact that the ruler was pressed into my pubic fatpad. Well, that's what a bone pressed measurement is. I'm 6'-2" and weigh 265lb. I'm muscular but have abdominal fat. I'm 55 years old. Get over it.

Next he posts something about how stretched my glans is. Well, its a flaccid stretched measurement, how did he expect it to happen? The glans won't stretch any longer than it will be when engorged.

Now I don't give a rats ass what anyone decides my length and girth are. I will explain pics but won't argue if you disagree. When I measure, I get a little over 8" bpel and 6.2" girth mid shaft and 6.5" base girth. Don't agree? Fine. But people see the crap that's dished out, sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly, and understandably don't want to deal with it.

So they don't post pictures. I get it.

Immediately some jackwad (who posted no pics of his own) started mocking me for the fact that the ruler was pressed into my pubic fatpad. Well, that's what a bone pressed measurement is. I'm 6'-2" and weigh 265lb. I'm muscular but have abdominal fat. I'm 55 years old. Get over it.

Next he posts something about how stretched my glans is. Well, its a flaccid stretched measurement, how did he expect it to happen? The glans won't stretch any longer than it will be when engorged.
I'm sorry even though this is an adult website, some still act so immature.

I'm 55 years old.

Wow! Normally, most men will start to find it more difficult to get hard in this age, not to mention staying in hard stage. I'm surprised that you could not only get hard, but also take a pic as a result. You're much better than those who didn't give any proof, even mock at other's body! I'm telling you those who did such child-like behavior won't even get any boner once reaching your age. And now I became as mean as they are! Sorry!

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no point in posting pictures if size is the topic. Between the bullshit shopped pics and the honest pics that get mocked, there's only room to lose.

Case in point. I posted in "Get Your Rulers out" in the Show Off forum, where the OP was asking for honestly measured pics. I took a pic measured as honestly as possible....the same way clinicians would measure for a medical study...namely flaccid stretched bone pressed, with a steel ruler placed on top, and photographed from directly above, so no funny angle bullshit.

Now I don't give a rats ass what anyone decides my length and girth are. I will explain pics but won't argue if you disagree. When I measure, I get a little over 8" bpel and 6.2" girth mid shaft and 6.5" base girth. Don't agree? Fine. But people see the crap that's dished out, sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly, and understandably don't want to deal with it.

So they don't post pictures. I get it.

This really is an excellent post. Thanks for making this statement. Large Penis Support Group? Nope. It is the dick mockery forum. Just because some assholes fake their photos with Photoshop and make outlandish claims (buttfucked by a 13" dick, ad nauseum), does not mean ALL people are this way. The extreme criticism is uncalled for. So what if some fool makes a stupid post? Move on. Do not encourage this dink with your replies. What is it about the internet that brings out social behavior that, in face to face life, would NEVER be tolerated? Damn.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm well over 6" girth and it can often be a problem penetrating the vagina and getting past the pubic bone, even with my wife of 6 years! she has a great wet pussy and I produce a good amount of precum but we still have to use a good deal of lube on penetration.
I also have problems with condoms because of my girth finding even the G31's from TheyFit on the tight side but that's all been covered in other threads.

Reactions: Sexcorpio

bkbll2010

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
image.jpeg

8x6