Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also believe the most realistic "girth" is not taken at the base, but mid shaft.

Here is a pic of me properly measuring one of the guys I hooked up with...very close to 6"! It felt so nice compared to my slender 4.5" girth erection!

View attachment 726792

Good things its too watch the diameter, on this one its around 2.3 and hes not even 6, I think Shane Diesel had a diameter of 2.6 if I remember well, and so hes around 6.5
There alot of guys with 2" wide or sometimes not even 2 and bragging about being 6.5 or 7+ by cheating with the tape

After it depends on the cock, but I think for get 6 around you need atleast 2.2 wide

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never considered myself "large" because the focus always seems to be on length. I never have had complaints with my 6" girth but I didn't realize I was above average until I joined this site.

Sevensix

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never felt girthy tho. I don't have much experience seeing other cocks irl so I feel normal lol[/QUOTon
I've never felt girthy tho. I don't have much experience seeing other cocks irl so I feel normal lol
Totally agree...yrs ago, wife and friends tried to figure out what was better, long and thinner or short and fat, like a coke can? I didnt realize what i had, but always thought it was small. Wifey made the case for long and thinner than a coke can, liking longer! Started to realize what i had.

D

deleted508

I wouldn't say 6 inches girth is "really that big," just big vs average. I have had nights where my lady seems to struggle with it and other nights where I'm thinking I want to be thicker! She did take a monster 9x7, and I was surprised that her little box could take it, but it did! Super hot mfm action.

Reactions: headhunted_

socalgeek

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for years I thought I had a small/below average penis - turns out, it's just thick. I think it's 7.75"x6.5"+ I'll have to re-measure. I'm sure it's getting smaller with age...

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
Mine is 6.3-6.5 around, I will say that overall sex has been ok, tons of teeth though...there was one guy I was with that kept bragging and bragging about his oral skills...and when he went down on me if felt like I was being sucked off by a Brillo pad.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never considered myself "large" because the focus always seems to be on length. I never have had complaints with my 6" girth but I didn't realize I was above average until I joined this site.

A 6 inch girth is a very good start on being big!

reinaldorei

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't say 6 inches girth is "really that big," just big vs average. I have had nights where my lady seems to struggle with it and other nights where I'm thinking I want to be thicker! She did take a monster 9x7, and I was surprised that her little box could take it, but it did! Super hot mfm action.
Any footage of that?

wizard1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6in. soft. but ive never measured hard. My dick is shaped like a baseball bat so most of my girth is at the head and the first 4in. under that and it tapers in
That's the best shape. Stretch em going in and stretch em coming out

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

td6online

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've got the 6" girth, but only at mid-shaft. I get complaints about aches from oral and I've never successfully gotten into a woman's ass. I've had people comment about my girth, but I make no claims of being really huge. I consider myself to be "above average" in size... just shy of 7" in length.
[photo="medium"]900618[/photo] [photo="medium"]900611[/photo]

wizard1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've got the 6" girth, but only at mid-shaft. I get complaints about aches from oral and I've never successfully gotten into a woman's ass. I've had people comment about my girth, but I make no claims of being really huge. I consider myself to be "above average" in size... just shy of 7" in length.
You be a good size

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm the same size, roughly. 7" bp erect length and 6" girth throughout, with a slightly thicker glans. I have gotten exactly two unsolicited remarks about me being big. Surprisingly, (or not) both remarks were made by the other men in MFM threesomes.

Reactions: blonk and BigDee3

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm the same size, roughly. 7" bp erect length and 6" girth throughout, with a slightly thicker glans. I have gotten exactly two unsolicited remarks about me being big. Surprisingly, (or not) both remarks were made by the other men in MFM threesomes.
lamo your signature says 6.5" and 5.75"

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lamo your signature says 6.5" and 5.75"

Yeah those are my official modest numbers. I put them down a long time ago. If I were part of a survey that's probably the number the lab tech would get with their cold hands and the clinical environment.

With excessive stimulation and self measuring I can get at or over 7x6