Is 6-inch girth really that big?

Little dose of reality--an empty toilet paper roll measures 5 3/4 inches around--try sticking that in your mouth and you will see why 6 " is big (at just under 6 1/4 I always get the "My jaw is starting to hurt" excuse to stop the blow job--lol)

Haha I just tried this and you are right! I've heard that excuse also btw. Although I've met two girls that can actually go all the way down (7.25 x 6) one puked both times, the other just didn't seem to have a gag reflex. I must admit she was a umm... "pro" for lack of a better term and I really wanted to experience true DT so I looked her up.

Reactions: find83

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha I just tried this and you are right! I've heard that excuse also btw. Although I've met two girls that can actually go all the way down (7.25 x 6) one puked both times, the other just didn't seem to have a gag reflex. I must admit she was a umm... "pro" for lack of a better term and I really wanted to experience true DT so I looked her up.
Yep, no gag reflex is truly wonderful. I had a sweet little Asian girl who took my dick (7.5" x 5.75") all the way to the back of her mouth. I could feel my knob hitting her tonsils repeatedly. She never flinched. She's the one who, after we finished fucking, looked up and me and said "I am your cock slave!"

TK313man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,
I am a forty years young man. It seems to me that maybe in my opinion. That 8 inches in length and 6 inches is more like average. These days it seems from what i read. More guys are claiming to be this size. I am also 8 inches in length and 6 inches in diameter. I am some what insecure about my size. I have been with 9 women in my life time. I have never really had any complaints. I even have had three women flow like a water fall. I love to use my fingers to play with the button. I also a secure in my tounge game. Any positive feed back is welcomed. But i will feed back okay.

I'm 8.5x6.5 here and struggle massively using XL magnums - so, to answer the question. Yes, 6" girth is very impressive.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my girth is 8 inches and a magnum does not fit properly [photo="medium"]1195748[/photo]

LOL! Thanks for the laugh! Decent 'shop skills in your album, but needs some work on consistently sizing.

13.3 inches........BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hello,
I am a forty years young man. It seems to me that maybe in my opinion. That 8 inches in length and 6 inches is more like average. These days it seems from what i read. More guys are claiming to be this size. I am also 8 inches in length and 6 inches in diameter. I am some what insecure about my size. I have been with 9 women in my life time. I have never really had any complaints. I even have had three women flow like a water fall. I love to use my fingers to play with the button. I also a secure in my tounge game. Any positive feed back is welcomed. But i will feed back okay.
Take anything you read on the net with a grain of salt. You are way above average in both length and girth. You won't get any complaints from women because you gave them "good" sex. Women are as size obsessed like men. They are looking for the entire package (sexually speaking).
As my Vulcan Master always says "May the force be with you. Live long and prosper, bitch" ;-)

DEATH666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bit on the thick part (u can watch my measures on the album) and i can say only some girls can't properly fit, and the main problem i'd say is lubrification: with natural or bought lube you can go everywhere (ok, still not in the ass, for me it was always a no way, except for 2 whose don't want to rematch). I'd say there is another problem: in the first months some girls get sore in a few time and for the days after (but lube still works).

Reactions: letsplaypokeher

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hello,

6 inches in diameter? That would give you a girth of around 18.8 inches. Learn some geometry, and post some pictures if you're going to make size claims. But we're all glad to hear you secure in tounge game.

Reactions: deleted1074483

thick_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have had several women say they had never had a vaginal orgasm till me. Also as mentioned above by @DEATH666 all have said they were soar after especially when we first had sex, but they still wanted more. I leak a lot of pre cum but still more lubricantion is still needed.

View media item 1231004View media item 1213019

JD4472

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was my curiously about girth that led to fining this site, by way of a forum post someone made regarding girth and volume. (Had a really neat chart relating length and girth and volume...anyway...)

Yes, 6in... well really more than 6in (which is roughly 2in across, as a rule of thumb given cocks aren't exactly circular)... seems to be rare. Along the lines of what I've commented elsewhere, were it either (a) more common and/or (b) more widely preferred by women, believe me, you'd see it reflected in the sex toy industry. There are a TON of toys around 1.5-1.6in diameter, a solid number at 1.75in, and then very few at 2in...the reviews for which often echo that it looked HUGE / bigger than expected when unboxing. (Bad dragons are a just a total niche situation.)

Also, for clarification, a toilet paper roll is about 1.5in in diameter, roughly the girth of the average guy -- hence we have the toilet paper roll test...

A paper towel roll is 1.75in in diameter (about 5.5in girth) and maybe poses a more appropriate test of being toward the upper end of the bell curve...

As for me, I'm verifiably 7.5in around (about 2.5in thick)...6in around (2in thick) at the head. I've posted with a tailors tape, a beer bottle and a soda can in the spirit of authenticity. I've seen only a couple guys thicker on the site; one looked legit while the other was an obvious pumper. I'm an outlier... totally never imagined that was the case until I landed here & subsequently on Reddit, but... turns out I'm in the population the magnum XL was apparently engineered for.

If you're 6in, be happy about it... especially if she's happy about, ha! And don't be that guy who says he 7+ and then has his thumb and middle finger fully wrapped around it or resorts to some other form of photo trickery. I don't know what that accomplishes; just sucks the fun out of the site and keeps larger girth from being more appreciated than length, as it ought to be!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was my curiously about girth that led to fining this site, by way of a forum post someone made regarding girth and volume. (Had a really neat chart relating length and girth and volume...anyway...)

Yes, 6in... well really more than 6in (which is roughly 2in across, as a rule of thumb given cocks aren't exactly circular)... seems to be rare. Along the lines of what I've commented elsewhere, were it either (a) more common and/or (b) more widely preferred by women, believe me, you'd see it reflected in the sex toy industry. There are a TON of toys around 1.5-1.6in diameter, a solid number at 1.75in, and then very few at 2in...the reviews for which often echo that it looked HUGE / bigger than expected when unboxing. (Bad dragons are a just a total niche situation.)

Also, for clarification, a toilet paper roll is about 1.5in in diameter, roughly the girth of the average guy -- hence we have the toilet paper roll test...

A paper towel roll is 1.75in in diameter (about 5.5in girth) and maybe poses a more appropriate test of being toward the upper end of the bell curve...

As for me, I'm verifiably 7.5in around (about 2.5in thick)...6in around (2in thick) at the head. I've posted with a tailors tape, a beer bottle and a soda can in the spirit of authenticity. I've seen only a couple guys thicker on the site; one looked legit while the other was an obvious pumper. I'm an outlier... totally never imagined that was the case until I landed here & subsequently on Reddit, but... turns out I'm in the population the magnum XL was apparently engineered for.

If you're 6in, be happy about it... especially if she's happy about, ha! And don't be that guy who says he 7+ and then has his thumb and middle finger fully wrapped around it or resorts to some other form of photo trickery. I don't know what that accomplishes; just sucks the fun out of the site and keeps larger girth from being more appreciated than length, as it ought to be!

If you are 7.5” around, magnum xl was not designed for you. They are only bigger at the glans end and they taper to normal condom width at the base. This makes them difficult to roll over a fat glans as well because it’s tight and narrow while rolled up. They would be tightest where you are thickest. You are much thicker than I, and I think they are a little too tight

Reactions: Escapefromla6

Little dose of reality--an empty toilet paper roll measures 5 3/4 inches around--try sticking that in your mouth and you will see why 6 " is big (at just under 6 1/4 I always get the "My jaw is starting to hurt" excuse to stop the blow job--lol)

I might need to remeasure myself. I always thought I was 5.75 but I can't fit into a tp roll. I know the ID would be a bit smaller than the OD but I can't fit even close. Maybe I'm closer to 6" than I thought.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might need to remeasure myself. I always thought I was 5.75 but I can't fit into a tp roll. I know the ID would be a bit smaller than the OD but I can't fit even close. Maybe I'm closer to 6" than I thought.

I thought they were more like 5.5”