Is 6-inch girth really that big?

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I'd have to say 6 inch girth is big. I never really thought it was, but nearly all the women I've been with commented on how big it was. I'm around 6.25 (6.5 if I'm super horny, lol). I figured the women were trying to be nice etc. I would always wear Large Condoms like Magnums. I hardly ever could come with them on. I always thought they were too tight, but thought that's how they were supposed to fit. I tried some Magnum XL's last year and thought, yes I can breathe again. I wonder how some of the guys bigger than me were able to get into anything less than a Magnum XL. These guys with 7 and 8 thick penises must really struggle to get that on. I've seen various penis size charts and they always put 6 inches at the top of the charts for girth.

Vagabond

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from reading on this topic, there are so many different girths here. 6 around is big, not huge. youre like 1" bigger than the average (I guess) and .5" to 1" smaller smaller than huge... I guess

smashass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 is probably huge dudez. Since the average girth is smaller, any variances in it are going to be more pronounced -- the difference of an inch in girth is worth significantly more than the difference in an inch in length.

So the difference between a 5 inch girth and a 6 inch girth might be more like the difference a 6 inch length and a 7.5 inch length, if not more (I don't do math...just estimates).

<--- is beginning to believe that only 30 people on this site have ever seen a ruler or tape measure, let along placed one next to a penis.
*insert some proverb / Chinese saying about hiring a carpenter from LPSG*

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm also 8.5" by 6", just over on both.. you cant tell at all from my photos really, maybe the recent one (small webcam shot), but the bigger 2 are just silly fuck about angles.

And yeah.. i dont know why people seem to think "the more the better" @ girth, so far sex has been a disaster in every scenario but one, and its been down to the girth cos i havent managed to get over half in, if that. So it's clearly not good to be thick.

very nice pic, Have you tried frottage with your partners?

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to OP: is 6 inch girth really that big?

Naturally, yes that is huge

If you are talking about penises that include body modifying activities like penis enlargement/stretching then no, it is not really that big. I mean you can make your penis 8 inches around easily if you really wanted. I could do it eventually but my GF already struggled to give me blowjobs, winces when I put it in her pussy, and almost entirely rules out anal sex. All of these not because she is prude but because like most girls, she thinks my dick is huge

greg631

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I want to know is why all you guys claim to be straight but all you ever talk about is your cocks, and compare them. Frankly, I have never known a pussy that could not fit a six inch girth, BUT know plenty of buttholes that can't. So, whats the deal, are we speaking in code? Is it really girl = boy?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

Word.

Not to mention those who post exaggerated claims of huge endowments in the absence of any evidence.

(and speaking of buttholes . . . . )

Last edited:
D

deleted3272

being over 6'' in girth ive been called huge alot, still find it hard to belive though.

Reactions: socalgeek

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I'll have to agree with poster that mentioned never having a problem entereing a woman. I've been with quite a few women and I've never had any trouble entering them. I had two women I couldn't get in, but I'm pretty sure those were psychological issues with women weren't fully arounsed. I've also never had any issues with having a woman perform oral sex. Now they didn't like to stay down there long because of a sore jaw. I do suspect the guys who are 7 or 8 inches around might have some troubles though.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
What I want to know is why all you guys claim to be straight but all you ever talk about is your cocks, and compare them. Frankly, I have never known a pussy that could not fit a six inch girth, BUT know plenty of buttholes that can't. So, whats the deal, are we speaking in code? Is it really girl = boy?

. . . and furthermore, how do the babies come out?

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
6 is probably huge dudez. Since the average girth is smaller, any variances in it are going to be more pronounced -- the difference of an inch in girth is worth significantly more than the difference in an inch in length.

So the difference between a 5 inch girth and a 6 inch girth might be more like the difference a 6 inch length and a 7.5 inch length, if not more (I don't do math...just estimates).

If you do the math, it backs up your statement. The volume of a cylinder, which approximates a penis, increases proportionally with the square of the circumferance, while only linearly with the length. A 6" girth has about 44% more volume than a 5" girth of the same length, while a 7" long penis has only 17% more volume than a 6" penis of the same girth.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
If you do the math . . . .

Which you did most excellently, sir.
I think we should all have you measure our penises to determine who is really top dog.
Or at least calculate our volumes.

^ ^ ^ This one does not look that girthy to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: crv

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 5.75" midshaft and 6" base and I get told often by my girl that it's huge. The only time I have trouble getting it in is when she's not aroused enough yet, but she can take it just fine.

I wear magnum xl's just so I can feel something down there. We've tried regular condoms before since all the fun ones seem to be for regular guys. She's tried herself to roll them down and they stop half way, so it's not me trying to roll em myself and faking the struggle just so I can lay into the macho man dick act with her. :rolleyes: I can actually feel her when the condom fits better.

pretpaal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well.....I agree with you guys that the girth, even my 6 3/4, shouldn't be a problem having sex. I was my wife's first guy and she never experienced, as far as I know, any serious pains. She even likes me going in while even not being wet. She's getting wet when I try to split her, gently, open.

Now I'm not a womanizer so I don't know how other woman feel about my girth. I've read many posts of women on the internet saying 6 3/4 is way too massive to have sex with. But then again, how many of them have seen such a penis? To be honest, I think if you're being gentle sex should me possible in 90% of the cases.