Is 6 inches girth so big?

ThickChris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the reason I became bi was because no woman would let me fuck there ass! I didn't get my first female anal fuck until I was over 30 and I had to pay for it. And now I'm over 40 and have only found 6 woman able to take me anally. On the other hand many guys love my girth and there is a much higher percentage of guys willing to try anal with a thick dick than there are woman willing to try.

PS - I also have a fat Greek Dick

Reactions: curly_cum21

der_meister_dave

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm with you guys, i've got a real 6'' girth.

My girlfriend loves having sex with me, but we weren't abke for some time because she was a virgin. A lot of pain and trying later and now she's a sexaholic.

She loves sucking my dick but never gets very far past the glans, and can't suck for long before her jaw aches.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe my cock is growing and i dont realise, but I am 33 and have never had so many girls so freaked about about my girth, and the size of my head, I know a real 6 inches is ok, but I have now had 2 girls suck it like crazy but refuse anything more, I just want a real shag, anyone up for it, I knew I was big but its pretty much no use if it puts girls off.. makes me think when a hooker says you are too fat that 6 inches girth is more unusual than i think
DAMN! I hate to hear about a man like you wasting his gift on hookers. :12:

I am a girth loving gal, six inches is a LOT of girth. You are well above average in length and girth.

IMHO your size is great for fucking; :flirt: but not so great for sucking. :frown1:

I have a small mouth, but no gag reflex so the only way I can handle a cock your size is to kind of shove it into my mouth whilst flaccid. Even with a good practiced technique, the thicker the cock, the less length I can accomodate. :redface:

Johnny77

Experimental Member
Media
Anoka, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
According to Kinsey and Wikipedia 6 inch girth takes you to about 98 or 99th percentile. I can only pump to about 5.75 tops and it only lasts about 10 minutes. You are really lucky. Normally get to about 5.5. Lucky I have 8.5 honest length, that in itself is 99.5th percentile! But I would love to have your girth. I know people with 6.8 girth and more and that really, I would think would be hard for any lady or man to accomodate:) There is a
pumping forum and some guys pump it to over 8, and I even saw over 12
but that silly, that is like a mans bicep. You begin to wonder what the
point of that is...

Johnny

thickstick7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm almost 7.5" in girth, and have done damage in my younger days before I knew what to do. No such problems now, but rarely get decent oral sex and even those few who get me in without horrific teeth action have never been able to get me into their throat. I've never gotten in on anal, although some have tried. However, every pussy is tight!

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a real 6" girth too, but I've never had a problem with girls sucking on it or refusing to have sex because its too thick. They actually seem to want it in them more because its so thick. Maybe i just get the girls with the big mouths who can deepthroat it.

I have had issues though with vaginal and anal sex. Sometimes the girl gets sore really fast even with extra lube. Also being 7 to 7 1/4 inches long means that I cant pump too deep without being careful becuase i have banged my ex's cervix by accident and really hurt her. Anal has been pretty much impossible. My ex and I tried many times and even got a smaller dildo to help stretch her ass out. I couldn't even get the head in without causing her too much pain. Maybe we need to get a thicker dildo as I am twice as thick as the one that we got.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always remember the way one particular girlfriend used to put her mouth over my cock and I remember thinking how different it looked. Instead of her just putting her lips over it the 'normal' way and making an '0' shape, and this is kind of hard to describe, she would shape her mouth wider by pulling her lips over her teeth so to speak. Do you know what I mean? A bit like the shape women make when they've just put lipstick on and then smooth it over by shaping their lips. I think this was her way of widening her mouth and accomodating me more easily.

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont think that 1 in 95 has an 8" dick... that seems awefully generous.. this site has few nine and ten inch members.... and this is where the big boys go... i read that .003% of the population has an eight inch penis.. and 1 in 5 for 7" no way!!!!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a true 6.5" girth and I never realized that I was in that high of a percentile! but I also never realized just how thick I was until I was like 25-28 and heard one guy tell another guy how long my cock was and the other guy answer back yeah...but look at how fuckin thick it is too. (I was strokin it at the video booth and they didn't realize I had walked up near them) I have had some minor trouble getting it in a few tighter (and drier) pussies over the years, but only minor trouble. it always has fit eventually and no woman has ever be scared off by it. and as for the drier ones...thats what tongues are for!

Johnny77

Experimental Member
Media
Anoka, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
Pansexual
i dont think that 1 in 95 has an 8" dick... that seems awefully generous.. this site has few nine and ten inch members.... and this is where the big boys go... i read that .003% of the population has an eight inch penis.. and 1 in 5 for 7" no way!!!!
No, 8 inches is at about 98% percentile so that is 1/50, .003% is 3/100000
so I don't think you are understanding the math. I read that about 1/10000
has a true 10 incher, so that is about 300,000 men worldwide. And so forth
There are different surveys but the Kinsey one is probably the most accurate, they being sexperts and all

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quoted for posterity by someone from another site: "studies show only 5-10% of men have a penis over 7in in length and this falls to less than 1% for men over 8in in length, while when it comes to girth only 7.5% percent of men have a penis of circumference 5.5in or greater and this falls to 0.5% for men with circumference 6in or greater. "

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quoted for posterity by someone from another site: "studies show only 5-10% of men have a penis over 7in in length and this falls to less than 1% for men over 8in in length, while when it comes to girth only 7.5% percent of men have a penis of circumference 5.5in or greater and this falls to 0.5% for men with circumference 6in or greater. "

Woohoo! Nice to know I excel in something these days! My cock is 6.5 girth...and only recently get comments about its size. I think it's cuz I spent alot of my early days with really big dick guys who only wanted to fuck me...so my dick went a bit unused.

That oversight has been corrected, thank you very much!:biggrin1:

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I come up to about 6 1/4" around the shaft and while I've never had a girl decline outright to suck on me, most can't give me a nice long leisurely blow job. I can't tell you how many times I've been told that they need to stop because their jaw hurts; either that, or I wind up with teeth scraping up and down my shaft. Once in a while I come across somebody with a nice large mouth who knows how to use it, and does for a wonderfully long time, but I'd say that's less than one in ten. Deep throating? I've only had one young woman be able to take every inch of me (8 1/4") in her mouth/throat--without gagging, no less! Usually, getting a blow job means having my head sucked on while I get a handjob on the shaft. Oh, do I ever hate those small hand/long fingernail combinations. That said, all in all, I'm not complaining, as the benifits of having a relatively large cock outweighs the drawbacks.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I hear what this is saying, but it seems to me that the 0.5% is VERY low.
I would have thought that although being over 6" around might make your cock thicker than most, it wouldn't be THAT rare!

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6.3 inches in girth and i also get the "too big" comments - sometimes with hysterical shrieks.

Many say that they will have pain, that it's too big, etc ...

But only a few actually complained about real pain during sex.

Take your time with foreplay. I really enjoy foreplay so I do it to the point where she is so boiling horny that she will beg for my cock.

Use a lot of lube. Sit against the backboard of the bed and let her sit on your cock. Give her some time to accommodate and then ride her in that position back and forth - not up and down. The first orgasm comes in 2 minutes max. From there it's a loooong journey.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeh im 6" girth also i was shagging a girl last night and omg did it hurt more than anything my foreskin was just being forced back so far it hurt so much :( and the thing is she was wet! :O it was so fucking horrible :(