Is 6 inches girth so big?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It reminds me of a time in Germany when I was in the Army. I went to Frankfurt and the meet this hot prostitute. She was smoking hot! We agreed on the price and when I got my clothes off, she just stared at my cock. She said "no way!". I talked her into trying me, but I couldn't fit. I even broke 2 of her condoms. Luck for me she got me this cute little Thai girl (who was smaller that she was) who took me and went crazy over my penis. In my life, I have had maybe 8 girls who could not handle my girth. Out of 300+ girl, that's fairly good.

And yes, most girls and guys say I'm very thick.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You know one of the things I love about this forum is that i constantly learn new things.

For instance I'm 6inch girth and I've never thought about it but I can't get a decent blow job and one of those things to find is a woman who can deep throat me but alas not going to happen.

I've never thought my girth was overly large. I know I'm bigger than average in length but had no idea what average girth is.

Anal is always out of the question, but I've never had a woman say no, then again when you're a little bigger than the average bear then just taking my time has always helped :)

tonfa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sympathise, it can be a bit of a pain...I'm a little over 7" around and can't easily penetrate most women. And most condoms are a mare - forget about using vending machines!!

lady1976

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe my cock is growing and i dont realise, but I am 33 and have never had so many girls so freaked about about my girth, and the size of my head, I know a realy 6 inches is ok, but I have now had 2 girls suck it like crazy but refuse anything more, I just want a real shag, anyone up for it, I knew I was big but its pretty much no use if it puts girls off.. makes me think when a hooker says you are too fat that 6 inches girth is more unusual than i think
Holy crap must be nice.. I love my husband to deah but he is not big at all and in order for me to even get any sort of satisfaction we have to play with toys. Hell I would love to be with someone with a big thick dick:p

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dudes....are you all for real...a pussy can accomodate that..relaxed and turned on..they prefer thick!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
am i the only guy with 6in girth who hasn't had any problems at all ????

i may have to work in slowly sometimes, but afterwards its all good, and its NEVER been refused.
Who could refuse you?

It probably helps to have your foreskin because it glides in better. Also, the feedback stops you from doing things that may be painful for your partners - because it would probably be uncomfortable for you too.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, 6 inches girth is very thick. That is bigger than my wrist, literally. I get freaked out when I see one that is 5 inches in girth, which is the same size as my wrist!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS according to wikipedia over 6.5"in curcumferance is only 1 in 1000 people at most and over 8" in length is 0,5 percent of the population, so by those figures only 1 in 200 000 (or 5ppm - 5 penises per million!) men are my size or over and I still find that rather hard to believe (no pun intended - well not much!)

Well you are correct in not believing it.
Your cock is BIG but not as rare as you think the numbers are suggesting.

Your math is wrong and you have made a statistically incorrect assumption.

First - the math. 0.001 x 0.05 = 0.00005
1 in 1,000 x 5 in 100 = 5 in 100,000

Second - the stastics
You are assuming that length and girth occur randomly and that multiplying the chances of a long penis (8 inches) times the chances of getting a fat penis (6.5 inches) give you the probability of getting a long fat penis. (0.001 x 0.05)

But they are not random events.

Penises that are large tend to be that way in both length and girth and the small ones tend to be smaller in both dimensions also. I know there are exceptions but not at the extremes which would make your statistics correct.

If that were the case there would be an equal number of 8 inch x 3 inch penises as 8 inch x 6.5 inch.
And as many 4 inch long with 6.5 inch girth as 8 inch with 6.5 inch girth.

Exactly how common is an 8 inch x 6.5 inch penis?
I don't know. (but not 5 in 1 million or 5 in 100,000)

Last edited:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i guess..i have been lucky...the women i have been with...can't seem to get enuf of what i have to offer...and have called me to ask for more...

as any bi guy knows...women lack passion with cock sucking...and that lack of passion..sends my breeder into the throat of a man...a man...knows how to handle a cock...to suck, to go hard and heavy...and know the perfect tension with his teeth..
women..will never understand the power of the penis...dunno why...

edman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm 7.5" long and just over 6" girth and sometimes it can be a prob. Quickies are out of the question. I haven't yet met a woman who can get turned on quickly enough to go at it.

Free love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember hating anal sex in college. I had a few girls who wanted to try it, but it was always a big cluster. It took forever for me to try to get in and then they would not want me to go in very far or very fast. Over time, I sort of dropped it from my repertoire in the bedroom. That's OK with me, because I personally much prefer vaginal sex. My wife's had two kids now and she likes my girth more now I think than she did when we started dating. I'm not ridiculously huge, but I am about 6 inches around. It has always been the thing women have commented most on when they've played with it, sucked on it or fucked me. A few months ago, I was getting a lap dance at a club here in Detroit (which by the way we have the raunchiest strip clubs in the nation, period) when she slid her hands down my pants and said "my you're a big boy aren't you." I didn't let her fuck me, which she wanted to do, but I did let her play with it a bit. Luckily my wife is totally cool with that stuff. I always tell her everything anyway so she knows I don't keep secrets.
But I agree with the condom business. Putting on regular condoms in college was a pain in the ass. It was when I was dating a girl early in college that I switched to Magnums because the fucking things would pop off when I tried to roll them over my head, and even if I got past my head it is my mid shaft area that is thicker.

Hanes2008

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^Truth... condom makers focus tooooooo much on length and barely on the girth I find it next to impossible to get condoms to accommodate my thickness its frustrating.

Craziestmuppet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^True that , i missed out on so much sex because condoms just dont get up to big sizes in girth.
Im a 9" in length and 7" in girth and i've ordered Kingsize XXL's which didnt even fit over the head , its really frustrating , especially since appearently the only option left are Magnums which i have to import i think...since i live in holland and Durex is the brand here and their sizes in girth suck ass.

Never really have any problems with penetration though , if shes relaxed and willing enough it'll fit and shes gonna like it alot , to bad alot , over here atleast , are so needy for a condom..

somethingidk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a little over 6inches around and...well every girl i've been with has bled atleast once. the girl i'm with now still gets hurt every now and then when we do it...it's kinda a pain because sometimes she still hurts from the night before so we she doesn't want to do it the next night ;(