Is 6 inches girth so big?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you guys r giving measurements what part of the shaft do you use? i always thought it was the base, correct?
I use an average. I'm 6.25 towards the top and a little over 6.75 at the base. so re: cock size I say I'm 7.5 x 6.5. my wife told me once that the last bit of my cock going in good be pleasantly painful, and I said, "a bit too long?" "No, a bit too thick", she said. "it goes from tight to tighter."

re: statistics...not sure how accurate the stats are but out of 100 men, only 4 will have a cock as big or bigger than mine. before I was married, I got around pretty good with the ladies, none ever commented on my length, just my girth. I heard "Oh My God," a few times.

yea it is thick shane diesel is 7 inch girth and everyone goes crazy so yes

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm almost 6.5" mid shaft. Every woman I've been with has commented on how big my girth is. At first I thought it was just ego boosting pillow talk, but after being around here and other internet searches I've come to realize that 6" girth is pretty uncommon in reality.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use an average. I'm 6.25 towards the top and a little over 6.75 at the base. so re: cock size I say I'm 7.5 x 6.5. my wife told me once that the last bit of my cock going in good be pleasantly painful, and I said, "a bit too long?" "No, a bit too thick", she said. "it goes from tight to tighter."

re: statistics...not sure how accurate the stats are but out of 100 men, only 4 will have a cock as big or bigger than mine. before I was married, I got around pretty good with the ladies, none ever commented on my length, just my girth. I heard "Oh My God," a few times.
No. Not 4 on 100, 10 times less.
Volume-wise with a 7.5" x 6.5" you are at 99.6194%, so less than 4 on 1000.
Ref :
http://www.lpsg.com/297515-[statistics]-volume-chart.html
(you have to copy the complete HTML and paste in your browser)

Last edited:

Anticyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6" of girth is very much so considered big.

"to big"? That depends entirely on your partner. You will find a lot of women that have trouble when it get's past 6", and some when it gets past 5.5".

6" - 6.5" imo is a perfect girth.

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the things I do love about having big girth is the look of surprise on a girls face as I start pushing in. My length doesn't wow them, so visually they don't think they're in for much. But usually as soon as I get my head in they take a deep breath, put their hand on my hip, and say something to the effect of "go slow" or "be gentle". The best part is that I get bigger as I move from head to base, so they're constantly taking a little more girth. Sure it takes a little foreplay and lube, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.