Is 7 Even Big?

salivating: My friend and I are both 7" and i say its just the sunnyside of average, but he says it's considered a big penis. what is it?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends on how thick it is. I think most females or even gay men would consider a penis no matter how long big as long as it was thick. Thickness is juts as importnant if not more important than length.

I think that if you are seven inches long and have a skinny penis, you are not big. If you have seven and are thick than you do.

tigerwolf: I kinda wish people would quit asking this. 7 is just above average. :p Its not 'big'.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076919495;start=0#3 date=02/16/04 at 14:09:49]I kinda wish people would quit asking this. 7 is just above average. :p Its not 'big'. [/quote]

Well, this has degenerated into an argument about semantics. In my view, "just above average" equals "big." 7" is certainly enough to consider oneself reasonably well hung, but not big enough for there to be "size issues" which would require the need for a "support group."

tigerwolf: Its not an argument about semantics. Its simple fact. Calling someone who's an inch above average 'big' is lying to them. Why set them up for thinking that and then have them get out into bed with someone who says, "I thought you said you were big?"

Its better to say 'above average' rather than lying, in my eyes.

salivating: Yeah- I heard that an inch diff in size isn't even noticeable.

jayjay: I think 7 is big, if below average is small and average is medium then above average would be big.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll chime in on this one. I agree with GottaBigOne in that a seven inch penis is close enough to be considered average that it's being called 'big' is dependant on its thickness. If its much over average in thickness (over 5.5 inches), it's a big dick. This seems like much-ado over nothing, except for the dudes who happen to have one that size, then it is important! OK?

Luke

btrelll: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076919495;start=0#5 date=02/16/04 at 14:57:30]Its not an argument about semantics. Its simple fact. Calling someone who's an inch above average 'big' is lying to them. Why set them up for thinking that and then have them get out into bed with someone who says, "I thought you said you were big?"

Its better to say 'above average' rather than lying, in my eyes.[/quote]

Allow me to worship you.....Oh he of the mighty cock....huge ego.....and tiny brain

tigerwolf: Oh yes. Resorting to flames. How old are you again?

And for the tiny brain comment, I was advanced 3 grades through grade school AND highschool. I've got an iq that's probably quite a bit higher than yours, and I can at least compose a witty comeback.

Seriously... Grow up.

norseman: Geez Tiger, I apologize in advance. I seem to be disagreeing with you again. But the question of "how big is big ?" can never be summed up as "A simple fact...." Clearly it's all relative. I've said it before and I personally believe it to be true, that 7 inches is "big" anywhere but here.

Norse

tigerwolf: [quote author=norseman link=board=meetgreet;num=1076919495;start=0#12 date=02/16/04 at 18:26:29]Geez Tiger, I apologize in advance.  I seem to be disagreeing with you again.  But the question of "how big is big ?" can never be summed up as "A simple fact...."   Clearly it's all relative.   I've said it before and I personally believe it to be true, that 7 inches is "big" anywhere but here.

Norse
[/quote]

Um, its not big ANYWHERE I've gone. Be it clubs, just chatting with gay guys, pick up bars, websites, lpsg, anywhere really. Dunno where you're getting your information from. I'm not even being nasty about it, I just simply don't want people to set someone up for a fall when they tell him he's big, and he goes and says to a potential partner that 'everyone says he's huge' and then drops his pants and have the partner be disappointed.

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
I am pretty sure that I speak for (almost) everyone again when I say that: You are a disgrace to the other members of this community. Didnt we get rid of you before?

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076919495;start=0#13 date=02/16/04 at 20:39:15]

Um, its not big ANYWHERE I've gone.[/quote]

tigerwolf: *rofl* No Ay, honey, I stay around just for you. *big kiss* When you gonna tell people how big you REALLY are?

Doctor_Ay

1st Like
Media
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1076919495;start=0#15 date=02/16/04 at 21:08:27]*rofl* No Ay, honey, I stay around just for you. *big kiss* When you gonna tell people how big you REALLY are?[/quote]

You're the topic right now, dont try to pull smoke and mirrors with the members of this site, they can see right through it. If anyone wants to know my "real" size as you so laughingly put it, there is a "PM" button right here in my posting. They are free and welcome to use it.

Now.. you have done nothing but criticize, berate, insult and threaten (In PM's) other members of this community. Now, I dont post here much at all.. but I'll defend it with everything I've got. I'm perfectly willing to put it to public debate AGAIN whether or not an individual who "contributes" like you do should be allowed to continue posting here.

I'm sure the results would be the same as last time. . .  :-X

tigerwolf: Actually, it does nothing more than show your own childishness. And those people who have asked you in PM have gotten nothing but lies, and fake pictures. *rofl*

Sorry dear, you're just blowing smoke. I've been nothing but polite in this posting. You're the one trying, yet again, and failing, to make something out of something that isn't there. Take your childish trolling elsewhere.

norseman: Now children play nice.

If you allow the thread to become nothing more than a series of personal attacks, everyone else just rolls their eyes, clicks their respective mice and moves on. (Hmmm, maybe I'm onto something there....)

I once was training a dog who would "act out" to get attention. Didn't matter if the attention was negative, just wanted the attention. The solution was to put the dog in his kennel when you weren't prepared to, or for whatever reason didn't have the time to, give him positive attention.

Don't think we have that option here (although we can fantasize.)

We might simply calmly and politely point out, for the newer posters who don't necessarily understand the cast of characters here, that there is another point of view and then move on. Just keep chanting"
"Counterpoint.... then ignore"
"Counterpoint.....then ignore"
Might prove to be a useful strategy.

Norse

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A great commentary, norseman. And, how appropriate to address it to the 'children'. I hope you have some of your own, b/c you would be good instructing them.

Really, guys, lets try to keep the LPSG tone one of maturity and intelligence. -- Please?

Luke ;D