Is 7 inches considered hung?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iron_mike, Sep 4, 2006.

1. iron_mike

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my cock is 7". not sure about the girth cause im not sure how to measure that. but is 7 inches considered hung? or average?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I would consider 7" hung if I were average.

Most women would be happy with it.

3. Gisella

Gold Member

For sure is a very delicious size!!!!

:cool:

4. N2jocks

N2jocks New Member

You could say every guy is hung to some degree.... but I think it depends on each persons definition of hung....for me up to 6 inches is average......up to 8 inches is above average (and very nice) and anything over 8 inches woud be hung!

5. iron_mike

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so i guess im above average. thats good. i posted some pics of my package. so feel free to comment

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    I'm 7 and consider it above average but not hung. Average is 6 in many surveys

7. davidjh7

Gold Member

I guess it depends on what percentile level "hung" kicks in. After many debates on many sites, chats, and web forums, I have concluded that a fairly large majority of people PERCEIVE "hung" to be 8 and above. Anything above 6" to be "above average". 5-6" to be "average". Above or below this range there seems to be less general agreement on whatever cute name to use...:tongue:

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are better than average, but IMO hung begins at about 8 inches and goes on up! If your girth should turn out to be say 7 or better , then I would probably reclassify you as hung! So you see iron_mike , it is subjective to a degree!:rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  9. sgri

sgri New Member

I am 7 inches long too, but my girth is a little more than 6. How am I? :smile:

10. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo
    I believe it's all relative. What you consider hung could be average or small to someone else.
    Stastically speaking 80% of all men measure between 5"-7" and given that, I have always considered this to be the average range in size.
    Mind you the remaining 20% is not only above 7" but also below 5".
    Personally speaking I have never considered 7" to be hung b/c that is my size when soft.
    Also to those that have not experienced the rarity of a guy that is wellhung I would imagine have a different idea of what is hung.
    Again it's all relative.

:banana:
    HORSE

11. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I think 7 inches could be considered hung if it is also VERY thick-- like 6.5" around or more.

A 7 incher that is of average girth (around 5") would not be "hung" in my book. Big, above average...but not hung.

8x6 and up is hung to me.... and mine is nowhere NEAR that! I am only 6" x4.5". I just hang around LPSG to envy big ones!:smile:

12. sexyuk

sexyuk New Member

i think 7 inches is a great size ......deep throating that would be good ......i,d say you were above average ......the girth is important too not just length but i,m sure youve all had comments on this topic before .....i,m ne w .so spank me .!!:spankme:

13. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

Sounds just about ideal...let me get my hands on it to give you the girth measurement Anyway it may not be super size but it's a bit above average and that gets you into the hung club.

14. dengia

dengia Member

Albums:
    I'm around 7.8 long and 6.2 circumf. and more or less i've always been consider hung by the majority of my partners. I would say that in this site i'm slightly upon average but in the world outside i'm hung.
    Thena 8/9/10/10/20 inches means nothing if your erection lack power oer last very few.
    Much better be 7 and hard than 10 and fairly hard.
    Am I wrong?

15. dengia

dengia Member

Albums:
  16. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everthing is relative to the moment! Considering that 10 inch cocks are worldbeaters, it is always rare and rewarding to work with one soft, semi or erect! On the other hand, 7 inch cocks are much less unique and crowdpleasing and would have to be on their best hard behavior to even be noticed in such a competition! In a competition between 7 and 10, there is none in MHO. The 10 incher wins before the competition gets underway. And remember, every cock, whether 7 or 10, is hard some of the time!:tongue: :rolleyes: :wink:

Allan S. likes this.
  17. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    You are a little bit hung guy.. a nice category ! VERY NICE indeed!:tongue: :wink: :smile:

Allan S. likes this.
  18. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Looks pretty long, relative to your hand. Not especially girthy - I would say you are probably average in girth, above average in length. Average length being in the 5.5" range.

19. fkaKyuhaku

fkaKyuhaku New Member

relatively speaking, considering that there isnt a great number of average guys on lpsg, to an average guy you would prolly be considered hung...

however....

personally i think you are above average, but not hung (considering the environment of lpsg). So here it would be hard to say you are hung when there are guys as large as 11 inches (perhaps). To me anything over 8 inches is hung.

20. avotman1234

avotman1234 New Member

7" cock is "hung." By the way, I was told that you measure from the base of your balls/ to the tip of your cock. So, you might be more than seven inches.

Draft saved Draft deleted