Is 7 inches considered hung?

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
You could say every guy is hung to some degree.... but I think it depends on each persons definition of hung....for me up to 6 inches is average......up to 8 inches is above average (and very nice) and anything over 8 inches woud be hung!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess it depends on what percentile level "hung" kicks in. After many debates on many sites, chats, and web forums, I have concluded that a fairly large majority of people PERCEIVE "hung" to be 8 and above. Anything above 6" to be "above average". 5-6" to be "average". Above or below this range there seems to be less general agreement on whatever cute name to use...:tongue:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
iron_mike said:
my cock is 7". not sure about the girth cause im not sure how to measure that. but is 7 inches considered hung? or average?

You are better than average, but IMO hung begins at about 8 inches and goes on up! If your girth should turn out to be say 7 or better , then I would probably reclassify you as hung! So you see iron_mike , it is subjective to a degree!:rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 7 inches long too, but my girth is a little more than 6. How am I? :smile:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I believe it's all relative. What you consider hung could be average or small to someone else.
Stastically speaking 80% of all men measure between 5"-7" and given that, I have always considered this to be the average range in size.
Mind you the remaining 20% is not only above 7" but also below 5".
Personally speaking I have never considered 7" to be hung b/c that is my size when soft.
Also to those that have not experienced the rarity of a guy that is wellhung I would imagine have a different idea of what is hung.
Again it's all relative.

:banana:
HORSE

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think 7 inches could be considered hung if it is also VERY thick-- like 6.5" around or more.

A 7 incher that is of average girth (around 5") would not be "hung" in my book. Big, above average...but not hung.

8x6 and up is hung to me.... and mine is nowhere NEAR that! I am only 6" x4.5". I just hang around LPSG to envy big ones!:smile:

sexyuk

Just Browsing
Media
i think 7 inches is a great size ......deep throating that would be good ......i,d say you were above average ......the girth is important too not just length but i,m sure youve all had comments on this topic before .....i,m ne w .so spank me .!!:spankme:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
iron_mike said:
my cock is 7". not sure about the girth cause im not sure how to measure that. but is 7 inches considered hung? or average?
Sounds just about ideal...let me get my hands on it to give you the girth measurement Anyway it may not be super size but it's a bit above average and that gets you into the hung club.

dengia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm around 7.8 long and 6.2 circumf. and more or less i've always been consider hung by the majority of my partners. I would say that in this site i'm slightly upon average but in the world outside i'm hung.
Thena 8/9/10/10/20 inches means nothing if your erection lack power oer last very few.
Much better be 7 and hard than 10 and fairly hard.
Am I wrong?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dengia said:
I'm around 7.8 long and 6.2 circumf. and more or less i've always been consider hung by the majority of my partners. I would say that in this site i'm slightly upon average but in the world outside i'm hung.
Thena 8/9/10/10/20 inches means nothing if your erection lack power oer last very few.
Much better be 7 and hard than 10 and fairly hard.
Am I wrong?

Everthing is relative to the moment! Considering that 10 inch cocks are worldbeaters, it is always rare and rewarding to work with one soft, semi or erect! On the other hand, 7 inch cocks are much less unique and crowdpleasing and would have to be on their best hard behavior to even be noticed in such a competition! In a competition between 7 and 10, there is none in MHO. The 10 incher wins before the competition gets underway. And remember, every cock, whether 7 or 10, is hard some of the time!:tongue: :rolleyes: :wink:

Reactions: Allan S.

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
relatively speaking, considering that there isnt a great number of average guys on lpsg, to an average guy you would prolly be considered hung...

however....

personally i think you are above average, but not hung (considering the environment of lpsg). So here it would be hard to say you are hung when there are guys as large as 11 inches (perhaps). To me anything over 8 inches is hung.

avotman1234

Just Browsing
Media
7" cock is "hung." By the way, I was told that you measure from the base of your balls/ to the tip of your cock. So, you might be more than seven inches.