is 7 inches enough for all positions with ease?

shookone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi so i'm like 7x6 (could be more, possibly a bit less. i'm not keen on the 7.184791841 measurements :tongue:) and i'm wondering if i'm big enough for all positions with "ease" - lke i dont wanna have to manuver like crazy to get it in and like be crazy close. makes me feel really bad that average guys have like 2 inches less :(

oh and if you look at my pictures..my penis isn't really that pale and red, bad lighting LOL :tongue:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 inches is enough , the average size is 6 inches or less so you are fine.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Remember most guys lie about their size . a legit 7 incher is really enough and could pass to 8 inches to some people.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HungDavid, you are 100 percent right. I have measured a ton of guys are I would say that 90 percent of them are an inch or more shorter than they say or THINK. If this guy has a legit 7.5 by medical/contest measurement, he is lucky. And, if it IS a legit 7.5, it's likely the size people SAY is 9.
Dennis

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HungDavid, you are 100 percent right. I have measured a ton of guys are I would say that 90 percent of them are an inch or more shorter than they say or THINK. If this guy has a legit 7.5 by medical/contest measurement, he is lucky. And, if it IS a legit 7.5, it's likely the size people SAY is 9.
Dennis

Yeah I find this as well, it's quite funny

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 inches is enough , the average size is 6 inches or less so you are fine.
WRONG! The average penis size is between 5.3 and 5.5 inches long and 4.75 inches in girth. Most guys just liw and say they have 6 inches. :rolleyes:

You have measured every man you've been with? :confused:WHY!?! :eek: Do you keep this information in one of those black and white composition notebooks?

7 is too long for me, but i'm probably a freak of nature.
OMG! I don't even like to look at anything much below 7". :redface: :eek: Well honey you just pass anyone too big for you on to me. :smile: I'll give em a workout. :wink::cool:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, i'm 7 inches and some of the girls i've been with have had some trouble fitting me the first few times we've done it (or if we've been apart for a while the first time or two back), but they said that had more to do with girth than length. so i think you should be fine. ;)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG! I don't even like to look at anything much below 7". :redface: :eek: Well honey you just pass anyone too big for you on to me. :smile: I'll give em a workout. :wink::cool:

I like this arrangement. You give me your too smalls, and I'll give you my too larges. Woo hoo!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi so i'm like 7x6 (could be more, possibly a bit less. i'm not keen on the 7.184791841 measurements :tongue:) and i'm wondering if i'm big enough for all positions with "ease" - lke i dont wanna have to manuver like crazy to get it in and like be crazy close. makes me feel really bad that average guys have like 2 inches less :(

oh and if you look at my pictures..my penis isn't really that pale and red, bad lighting LOL :tongue:
:biggrin1:
OH PLEASE BOI ! ...of course 7" inches is enough to work with...
know that on sayin...'not the size of the ocean but the waves & the motion' or I till my sons...not the size of the boat you use, as long as you know how & can to row it:wink::tongue:

shookone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:
OH PLEASE BOI ! ...of course 7" inches is enough to work with...
know that on sayin...'not the size of the ocean but the waves & the motion' or I till my sons...not the size of the boat you use, as long as you know how & can to row it:wink::tongue:

haha thanks :)