is 7 inches enough for all positions with ease?

JoeJoe74

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you'll be fine Shookone. :)

Im a similar size to you (7.5X6) and most girls ive been with have said that i was quite a bit bigger than they were used to. Some even said i was the biggest they experienced.

so dont fret

pizanguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guy how goes it. Your cock is great for sex so go out and fuck away. Most guys like thicker better than longer, so you gifted on both sizes.

Have fun stud.

Jimmy:wink:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't have a big gut than even six inches is fine.

SO TRUE

Guys, I am an honest/real 8 incher, and one of the reasons I want to loose 30lbs, is because the belly can really get in the way sometimes of allowing the guy to use his FULL size. So for me, there are some positions that only allow me to use 7 inches of my meat because I am not a ripped guy... Anywho, if any one has ny feedback or experience to share about this, please do...

BTW, I WILL loose 30 lbs this year!!! That's one of my main New Year resolutions :smile:

Holla Back Peeps!:tongue:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WRONG! The average penis size is between 5.3 and 5.5 inches long and 4.75 inches in girth. Most guys just liw and say they have 6 inches. :rolleyes:

You have measured every man you've been with? :confused:WHY!?! :eek: Do you keep this information in one of those black and white composition notebooks?

OMG! I don't even like to look at anything much below 7". :redface: :eek: Well honey you just pass anyone too big for you on to me. :smile: I'll give em a workout. :wink::cool:

Why you say that I'm wrong? I said that the average is 6 inches or less . The average size depends of the study . According to some studies the average size is only 5 inches .:smile::smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why you say that I'm wrong? I said that the average is 6 inches or less . The average size depends of the study . According to some studies the average size is only 5 inches .:smile::smile:

The average is a range. Pinning down the actual average has proven quite difficult. I would like to see all they guys from these self reported surveys meet somewhere for measurement by a urologist. I bet the average would come down a few notches then. Including quite a few of the claims on here...

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The average is a range. Pinning down the actual average has proven quite difficult. I would like to see all they guys from these self reported surveys meet somewhere for measurement by a urologist. I bet the average would come down a few notches then. Including quite a few of the claims on here...

Agreed.

canadajf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am enjoying this thread!:tongue: so helpful!

Yes lots of fun! Seems like 7 to 8 inches (Bone pressed) is the all-purpose size unless you are extra fat or your lady is extra fat.

Most women do not complain and since the wetness and depth of their vagina vary during intercourse, the 7inch dude manages to hit her in the back as well but without the risk of injury of a 9in over dude.

So unless you deal with lady who has a visual fetish for huge cocks (nothing wrong with that mind you, some guys like big tits), then it is hard to see anything wrong with the 7-8 inches all purpose tool.

PS Some smaller guys (5+ ) manage very well with smaller ladies. But their equipment is more specialized so to speak...:smile:

tommy stevens

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im a true 7.2 by 5.8 inches (about the same size as a sky+ remote -check out my photos) and i cannot have sex very often with my girlfriend because it hurts her. she complains of a knocking sensation in her tummy and it often puts her off sex for a week or so- she sometimes bleeds. we dont really do it doggy or with her legs over her head - shame as i like these positions and like to do it hard. (i do weigh over 15 stone tho ,and no im not fat, i love the gym, but this could also be a factor of pain. my ex girlfriend was the same too -big no no to doggy due to pain. i bet u bigger guys must be in the same situation as me if not worse. i reakon not to big but not too small.

canadajf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tommy: You have what many women consider to be the ideal penis! Since it is rather fat near the end in particular and just a great length.

Your lady is perhaps a little small in the vagina and, of course, if she fears you, her damned thing will shrink further just like Michelangelo's David viewing Goliath if you do not play your cards well.

So ease off because you are really perfectly well equipped! You are a like a bridge player full of trump cards and still messing up his hand.