Is 7 x 5 below average ?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, that's not below average. What is below average is the results of penile enhancement surgery, which is the only way you're going to add a for-real inch to either dimension, so....

Also, you're talking an inch, dude. What difference is that going to make? Is a woman really going to notice the difference between 7x5 and 8x6? Babies come out of those things. No, I'm guessing it's for your self-esteem, in which case you really should work on that and learn to love your dick. Good luck, man.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope not or I'm definitely delusional :p haha. As far as I know my size, 7x5 (maybe a little over on a good generous day) is just above average.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
7 inches of length measured correctly on the top of your erected penis from the base to the glans tip with an hard ruler barely touching the pubic skin and not bone pressing at all is a large to XL size... 5 inches of girth is just average instead.. so your size is the mix of this two sizes... large lengthwise and average girthwise but absolutely not below average, don't worry be happy!

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They say that the average is around 6.3x4.8 if you combine most surveys. In the Lifestyle survey you would be considered on the high side of average. Personally I think your above average cause most of those surveys are taking men for their words and as you can see even on this site that most men tend to lie about their actual size. Dude you'll be O.K! My friend is only 5.5 inches and thin,and he gets all the ladies and they usually come back for more. Just go out there and enjoy yourself. What most women want is a confident and sincere lover than a well endowed shit head.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh, thatls not below avearge, dude. Like most people have said it is high end of average to slightly above average. Wheather or not you want to add another inch beyond that is your business.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay