Is 7 x 5 below average ?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
No. 7x5 is above average is just about anybody's book!!

As to adding length, I would suggest jelquing.... pumps are ok, but they can discolor the skin and also if you use it too much can really make it look very unappetizing (IMO).... speaking strictly from the feminine side. And truthfully, it's not going to add enough length to make that much of a difference.

And why would you want to add?? That's a hefty cock~ Wear it proudly!!

Last edited:

VictorV

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't sweat it, you're doing just fine.

Without surgery you won't be able to add an inch to both your measurements, or half an inch. All you can do is avoid artery-blocking habits like smoking and poor diet and encourage good cardiovascular health by regular exercise.

The good news it that according to the statistics at The Definitive Penis Size Survey, your length of 7" is very close to the 72nd percentile, meaning you are as long as or longer than 72% of others, roughly. Your circumferece of 5" is right on the 50th percentile so you are right in the middle.

If you look at numbers from non-self-measured studies such as Lifestyles Condoms, you're doing even better.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So the unsurprising lesson learned from this topic is that a 7 inch penis is indeed big.

Damn you have a long dick. :eek:
Only going by your avatar I'd never thought that you have such a long dick this is crazy. I thought I could somehow tell who has a long dick and who doesn't but it seems like it's not that easy.

18t

1st Like
Media
Most people want another inch. Learn to love what you've got, and don't mangle your penis with common PE routines such as jelqing, etc. Gains are NEVER permanent and you WILL in time end up with a useless meat stick that displays obvious and unsightly vascular damage.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hear you Blackandyellow... Compared to what you see on screen and on here, it sometimes seems kinda small, but in the rest of the world, I think we're just fine.

D

deleted257218

Kinda disturbing how warped people's perception of size is