Is 8 1/4" PENIS CONSIDERED LARGE...

B_bball233223

Just Browsing
Media
or can you get that everyday? I'm straight but men are welcome to comment. I'm 8.25" x 5.25" also how is my girth? I'm new to this and as you can tell a little nieve.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you are petite. lol. just messing with you. if you're being serious (since you said you are naive, i think i've read on here that about 6 inches is normal. can't swear if that was the number. so you are quite a bit above average. welcome to the site!

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you are petite. lol. just messing with you. if you're being serious (since you said you are naive, i think i've read on here that about 6 inches is normal. can't swear if that was the number. so you are quite a bit above average. welcome to the site!

for the record, he said he was nieve.

offroad8x6

B_bball233223

Just Browsing
Media
usually girls say they scared to f**k me. worst was when a girl screamed when I wiped it out. it was a bitter sweet moment. I had one girl say it needed to be a little thicker then claimed she was just saying that because i pissed her off im 5.25" girth. I think my penis is small overall i wish it was 9.5" x 6.5" ( I know i'm a greedy pig)

O

OldFirm08

8 is dam big, near the average on this site though. I'd proudly take anything over 7, thats for sure.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In fantasyland, no, but in the real world, yes that is a large penis. Especially if it's non-bone pressed. (But also if it is bonepressed) I'm not sure your girth is "large", maybe more "the high end of average".. ?