Is 8.5 inchs by 6.5 inchs a huge dick?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hugewang69, Sep 7, 2006.

1. hugewang69

hugewang69 New Member

That's my size and every women ive been with just drops there jaw and says omg thats the biggest thing i have ever seen blah blah blah and i have even broke up with a few girls because there vagina just could not handle it. Now i've come across this website and see there are some very big wangs on here. So is 8.5 inchs really that huge or have the women i've been banging just dont get out that much. Also is true that taller women can handle more? Because the last couple girls have been in the 5.2 - 5.5 range.

2. B_hugetripod

B_hugetripod New Member

Dude, 8.5x6.5 is huge. I think anything over 7" is considered big.

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

a) yes it's huge

b) no height doesn't have a lot to do with it. Just like height doesn't bear any strong correlation to penis size in males, a tall female does not = a bigger vagina. 5'2" is pretty tiny though.

4. hugewang69

hugewang69 New Member

ok so that is really big, thats what i have always thought but there are just some like rare freaks on here ( not in a bad way ) so to my 2nd question. ( for people that might have expirence ) is it true that taller women can handle larger cocks better? didn't see guy above by the time i wrote this.

5. B_hugetripod

B_hugetripod New Member

I really doubt it. Maybe someone really small and petit would be tighter but probably not by much.

6. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

Are you huge? Well, huge is relative. Ask a horse; he'd probably say no. Ask a hamster; he'd probably say yes. And let's put it into perspective in this manner... The average penis is around 5-6 inches long. The average male is 5-6 feet tall. If I ever ran into a guy that was 8-1/2 feet tall, then yes, I would say that they are huge.

Now can taller girls take more? On the average, I would venture yes. However, when you get into the subject of individuals, then not necessarily. Just because they are tall, that by no means guarantees that they can take more. I've been with girls who were just over 5' who could take more than girls nearly 5'10''. Everyone is different, so there's no real telling what you're going to get.

Hopefully this helps in some way, and have a nice day.

Cheers,
    LPD

7. hugewang69

hugewang69 New Member

yea that helps, it just depends on the person. Just like height on a dude has nothing to do with penis size.

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    The thing about having a big cock guy is that when you are younger everyone you meet seems to think it is too big.. but as time goes by and you meet more and more people for sex, your large size is not so big a deal, because by that time everyone has already encountered a really big one. In MHO you have a very large cock that is manageable and yet impressive! I personally feel that huge begins at 9 x 7. What you have at 8.5 x 6.5 is something to be proud of guy!:cool: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

9. iron_mike

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ur 8.5? post a pic

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

1. Yes, it's huge.
    2. Short women can have big pussies too.

rebelchic75 likes this.
  11. NovaBone

NovaBone New Member

Yup, dat'z one big wiener.

12. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    As someone of roughly the same size, I'm glad to see most of the answers on here kick ass for me. I agree completely with you dude about having to break up with girls who can't handle what I've always considered an average-to-large prick. It's just not as much fun when the girl is saying "ow, ow, ow, quit it" rather than "oh my god, oh my god, don't stop." I've found taller girls have more accomidating vaginas in terms of length, but widths... man, that's all across the board. I can find no trend in my sample group.

13. husbands_hung_well

husbands_hung_well New Member

I think anything over 6 inches long and over 5.5 inches around is large. I have a friend who swears that the size of the guy is directly porportionate to the three middle fingers and length of them to the palm. after hearing that every guy I looked at who had big hands I just cracked up laughing. I saw these guys with these little hands and just blushed. I know it's not true but it was funny to think about....:biggrin1:

14. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Hi Hugewang. First off, the size you quote is definately more then big enough, even though I doubt it's yours. I'm always suspicious of people here who make size claims without posting a photo. Even then sometimes it's a wonder. You broke up with a few girls because they couldn't HANLDE it? Must have been really hard to seperate yourself from those obviously meaningful relationships. Oh...and by the way...it's their jaw or their Vagina...not there. Maybe you're not a native English speaker. I always find it a bit sad when somebody comes here and says my cock is 8.5" x 6.5"...is that big? How old are you? Experience will teach you that a womans height has absolutely no correlation to the size of her pussy and what she can accommodate. Somehow I don't think you really care anyway and you're just here for attention. Hope I supplied it...:) Now move on...

15. pacificfiveoh

pacificfiveoh New Member

ummm yeah.. I'd qualify that as big.. yummm

16. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

with increasingly more men asking that question, I'd venture so far as to say no, but it's definately big. Now if you want it to be huge, than it is, else it's not. It's your penis so it should be your descision to believe either it is, or not no matter what others think. I'm by far not as big as you (by about a centimeter or two) but I definately call myself huge at times, and humble myself and call myself average at others (most times I claim average though). The point is, don't care and let your ignorance be your bliss.:cool:

17. kittykat

kittykat Member

Yeah, I think that's very big. But it is relative. My boyfriend in college was about 11 inches hard, but I think you wouldn't find someone that big in you average small town. That huge is pretty rare I think.[​IMG]

18. BuFFnStuFF510

BuFFnStuFF510 New Member

Albums:
    I'm going to say, not bad my good man....not bad!! As far as height is concerned, I've had more fun with the shorter gals...*shrugs*

19. hugewang69

hugewang69 New Member

GTFO With that shit #1 i'm not on here trying to brag it was honest question is it huge and is there a size diffrence between tall and short girls. #2 Last time i checked this website is full of dudes taking pictures of there dicks it's not english class. #3 you're just a fucking asshat.

20. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:

Now cool down hugewang69, I took you seriously , so all is not bad here!
    Oh yes, another thing guy! Now that you have teased us with your size.. please post a picture of it. We do not see that many in your size.. it would be very hot to see it ! And another thing.. what is an asshat? Is it similar to an asshole? LOL DB9:wink: :smile: :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted