Is 8" really that big for the general population?

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's what I am (bone-pressed on a very good day). My midshaft girth is like 5 1/4".

Now here's the conversation between me and this new girl after sex a few days ago:

Her: You have a big dick, huh?
Me: Really?
Her: Oh yeah. In my top 5 for sure.
Me: No way. How many guys have you been with?
Her: 200... okay more like 300
Me: Wow.

What do you think? Was she just trying to flatter me, or is an 8" dick really that rare? Mind you, a large chunk of those 300 partners were Asian and according to her the stereotype is true. So maybe that has something to do with it? I don't know what to believe.

Vezzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I seriously doubt she's been with 300 guys...
If so that's kinda gross. You should probably go get tested...

poonhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are girls with 300 partners?!?! and honestly idk how she could remember the top 5 dicks of 300...

Most of them she charged, including me. Still, she sounded pretty genuine. And every girl I've been with so far has brought up my size.

Last edited:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman enjoys sex and always has protected sex she should be allowed to have as many partners as she likes without being judged as being "gross" !!!

And in my (limited compared to that lady) experience 8" is fairly rare. I've slept with maybe 30 guys in my lifetime and only a handful were much above the 6" average!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
there are girls with 300 partners?!?! and honestly idk how she could remember the top 5 dicks of 300...

Of course there are. And you remember because they are rare.

What's gross about it? Why do you assume she's had unprotected sex with 300 partners?

To the OP: 8" is rare. I don't have a sample of 300 to judge from, but I do know 8" is extremely uncommon. Many of the guys here claiming 8" probably don't go past 7" bone pressed, which is silly because 7" is actually large, certainly larger than most - many of the women here claiming multiple 8"+ partners are lying, or have been lied to or are very poor judges of size.

It's one of those things. :dunno:

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many of the guys here claiming 8" probably don't go past 7" bone pressed, which is silly because 7" is actually large, certainly larger than most

Yeah, I am not massive but why exaggerate? If it looks impressive and gets admirers who gives a fuck (pardon the pun!). I'm about 6 1/2" when really hard. Penis size forms a normal distribution about the mean if you know your stats theory, which means over half the guys on the planet are smaller than me. I'm only 5'6" so it looks big on me anyway. It's given me loads of pleasure since I discovered jacking when I was five so I've nothing to complain about.

Poonhunter you are blessed - believe it and enjoy all 8" of it! :biggrin1:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's what I am (bone-pressed on a very good day). My midshaft girth is like 5 1/4".

Now here's the conversation between me and this new girl after sex a few days ago:

What do you think? Was she just trying to flatter me, or is an 8" dick really that rare? Mind you, a large chunk of those 300 partners were Asian and according to her the stereotype is true. So maybe that has something to do with it? I don't know what to believe.
8" dick is not that big compared to 9"(not bone pressed), which is very rare, I would say 1 in 100 million.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there are and some more than that. :eek:Who did you think all these guys who talk about hot fucks are having sex with, then? :confused: :rolleyes:

FYI: Your youth shows in your moniker and attitude.

Why do you doubt it? I know gay men who are into quadruple digits.:eek: Besides the OP said he paid her, which means she is a prostitute. For a sex worker I think 300 is kind of a low number.:redface:

Most of them she charged, including me. Still, she sounded pretty genuine. And every girl I've been with so far has brought up my size.
If memory serves correct, according to the Kinsey Report the average US penis size is 5.5". Therefore an 8" penis is huge. She neither lied, nor did she exaggerate for your benefit. :rolleyes: :duh:

So are you dating a hooker? :confused: :eek:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Curious....do you consider 'hookers' as part of the 'general population?'

That, to me, seems like a very specialized segment of the populace, especially with respect to the subject of the question, specifically in that hookers will have a much larger 'sample size' of sexual partners than will the 'general population,' and thus will have different (and potentially more 'informed') perceptions of average penis size.

But to answer the question, yes, 8" is pretty darn big.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something like 2 or 3% of guys are 8 in. Don't believe all the crazy claims you hear here! :smile: