Is 8" really that big for the general population?

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
Something like 2 or 3% of guys are 8 in. Don't believe all the crazy claims you hear here! :smile:

Likely to be less. I've posted before on the Lifestyles survey which measured several hundred men and found an average of 5.9" in length with a 0.8" standard deviation. It would take 3 standard deviations from the mean to reach 8 inches (ie 0.8 x 3 = 2.4 + 5.9 = 8.3")

99.7% of outcomes are within +/-3 standard deviations of the mean. Therefore 0.3% would be 8.3" or greater or 3.5" or smaller (3 in 1,000). Said another way, 99.7% are between 3.5 and 8.3 inches.

But in a population of 110 million men (Americans age 16+) that's still 330,000 men who are outside of that range. Let's just say they split evenly in the tails (half are greater than 3 std. deviation, half are less) you end up with 165,000 men in this country who can rightly claim better than 8 inches.

So they exist, but your odds of randomly encountering one are pretty small

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If a girl had sex with more than ten guys im turned off. I have only been with one girl who prolly sexed more guys.

Why? Frightened she'll have had better and not bother with your pathetic fumblings?

Actually for all I know you're a perfectly adequate lover but you're making nasty assumptions about others so I thought I'd do the same in return.

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"No offense, but I bet she used that line 300 times if she is charging."

Now, the way you can tell if a hooker is being genuine in saying you're out of the ordinary size-wise, is because for her it ain't a good thing if you're big! The smaller the better from their point of view... You can tell by their discomfort. I sound like a total cunt saying that, but for the record I'm very nice to them. But seriously, you can tell when they're lying or not, it's a myth that they say that sort of thing all the time.

"If a girl had sex with more than ten guys im turned off."

What retarded misogynist crap. The more guys a girl has banged, the more she's likely to know what she's doing! In my experience there's a correlation between a chick's number of partners and how good she is, simple as that. It's not a universal rule because it's far from the only factor, but it sure has quite a bit to do with it.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a woman enjoys sex and always has protected sex she should be allowed to have as many partners as she likes without being judged as being "gross" !!!

And in my (limited compared to that lady) experience 8" is fairly rare. I've slept with maybe 30 guys in my lifetime and only a handful were much above the 6" average!

Absolutely right on!

8" is 25% above the "norm". That's like having a 125 i.q. It would be in the largest 2% to 3%.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are girls with 300 partners?!?! and honestly idk how she could remember the top 5 dicks of 300...

I don't see how keeping count and keeping track would be a problem with something so all-comsuming and fascinating to a personality like mine as the penis. Never too many, never too big, never enough, never too much no matter how many. No two alike. I love men too, even more.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why? Frightened she'll have had better and not bother with your pathetic fumblings?

Actually for all I know you're a perfectly adequate lover but you're making nasty assumptions about others so I thought I'd do the same in return.

I won't feel special sleeping with a female who has fucked that many guys. I might give her the best sex of her life for spite and never fuck her again. I call it the " I dare you to find another fuck like that" treatment. I must feel lucky to be sleeping with her, you notice how I said sleeping ?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way I see it, an 8" cock (and bigger) is kind of like the 4 minute mile. Its possible, and some come close, but it is fairly rare to be among those who've truly achieved it.
Not only are you right on the money, you're incredibly hot. Smart and sexy=great combo.

kv222

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if someone wanted to have sex with me and they had 8 inches i think i would faint! i don't think i could ever fit anything that big inside me