Is a big dick ever too big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by nugebow1, Feb 8, 2007.

1. nugebow1

nugebow1 New Member

I was just wondering if any of the ladies out there ever ran into a guy that was just too big to fuck or suck. How did you tell the guy? What was his reaction?

2. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    :confused: Unfortunately, yes. At least at the time i thought he was too big- after being around here I wonder not only why I thought he was huge, (its an uneducated guess that he was about 8 x5) but also how its ever accomplished ! but I am sure with patience and the main ingredient, caring for your partners pleasure, it can be done. I do prefer a cock I can get in my mouth comfortably, because I really love giving head, for extended periods of time- like, til he cums- so my mouth/jaws can get pretty tired if he is too large.

My ex b/f was selfish and cared only for his own pleasure. The longer I was with him, the more grotesquely too large his cock seemed to me. It was his battering ram. How did I tell him? I was mean. I directly said "your cock is grotesque to me so go fuck yourself" I hope if I am ever with a large man again, I choose his personality more wisely.:tongue:

3. ruffboy

Gold Member

no

there simply is no cock too big for any woman to take

and she'll love it too, want to take pictures, and brag to her girlfriends...

4. clarkma86

clarkma86 New Member

Albums:
    Yes, at least for me personally. I like something in the range of average; large penises are a short term novelty but are a turn off in the long run.

5. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Are you a woman? What idiot tells you this kind of shit? Obviously you don't know much about sex with women, not all women are looking for a massively huge cock , as some have already said! sheesh!:yikes: :nono:
    Nugebow, I have encountered three men who's cocks were so large I was unable to fit them into my mouth or my vagina. Freaks really. I kinda' felt sorry for them when I could'nt even purchase someone for them.Simply too large. I'm sure there are some who would like that challenge, but for me, there is such a thing as toooooooo big!

6. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

I think he was trying to be funny :)

7. ruffboy

Gold Member

ha!

yeah, a lil

i'm like don rickles, my act doesn't play to all crowds...

8. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Don't worry, I found it funny!

I've never had a woman tell me no but I've been with one woman that really should have! Needless to say we only slept together once.

I do have a female friend who told me about this guy she met in a bar, they were getting really friendly with each other so when they got down an alleyway he whipped it out for her. Apparently all she said was 'that's not going anywhere inside me!'

9. Vestigial

Gold Member

Heard a few things on the `net (seems it can be a real problem), though I don't know the reality yet...

But considering I'm quite thick, very tight, and oh so hyper... I'll want to have a few options under my belt. o.o

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The largest i have been with was 8.5, at first it was uncomfortable but i got used to it quickly. However i wouldnt like any bigger than that, and if i did encounted a larger dick i would only try and fuck/suck it if i knew the guy was going to be patient and gentle as i stretch enough to accomodate him.

Im not a size queen..im in it for the pleasure not the pain

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes. Thats what it is all about pleasure not pain. For a man to just simply pound away without caring what the woman feels is shamefull.....:cool:

12. avg_joe

Gold Member

If you talk about the dick size from a woman's perspective, 8"X6" is too big. But from my point of view, 10"X6" is huge.

13. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Nononononononono

14. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never encountered one that was too big, but it's not like the sizes found here are an everyday occurance.

15. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    what the hell i'll pipe in.... NOT SO FAR !!

16. zaza

zaza New Member

Yes a big dick can be too big.
    If i`m honest when I say I like a big dick I mean larger side of average/ a bit bigger than average.

My boyfriend is bigger than that, and it doesn`t come without its problems. I love him and his dick is just part of the whole package, and wheras I wouldn`t go as far as to say I wouldn`t have it any other way, its not an option to try and change it so why worry about it.

17. nugebow1

nugebow1 New Member

I have seen alot of the pictures here and if I was a woman, I wouldnt want some of that lumber in the same room with me, let alone inside me. hehehe.
    I am of average size have never had the problem of hurting a woman. (Unless I stepped on her foot or something like that). I gotta be honest with everyone, I wouldnt want to either.
    I think some guys get a big ego boost by watching a woman squirm or complain about the size. No matter if it's a one night stand or a life long relationship, to me true pleasure comes from doing whatever it takes to make sure your partner experiences true exstacy.

18. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    I know you addressed the question to the ladies. I had to respond. Yes. I've ran into this. He had a lot of girth. I just barely got my had around his cock. I'm guessing above 6" in girth. I could take it. But I was so sore after, that I didn't want to ever take it again.

19. modernluv

modernluv New Member

Simply, yes. Obviously it can be too big depending on the woman. I find 9 inches is about the max before I get some discomfort.

20. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    This thread has been done, but it's still fun nonetheless...Women can with a unimaginable amount of pain push out a child...Less then a century ago they did it without Epidurals! So can I phallus be too big? Probably not, can a big penis be forced upon a vagina long before it is ready? Denfinitely...I had a booty call in college that would only call me when she was really drunk. We could never have sex because she didn't like being gone down on at all. She would try to sit on my cock and I split her open 5 out of five times we attempted to have sex. Her vagina I'm sure Could have accomodated me if she would have been more into foreplay.

Draft saved Draft deleted