Is a big dick ever too big?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread has been done, but it's still fun nonetheless...Women can with a unimaginable amount of pain push out a child...Less then a century ago they did it without Epidurals! So can I phallus be too big? Probably not, can a big penis be forced upon a vagina long before it is ready? Denfinitely...I had a booty call in college that would only call me when she was really drunk. We could never have sex because she didn't like being gone down on at all. She would try to sit on my cock and I split her open 5 out of five times we attempted to have sex. Her vagina I'm sure Could have accomodated me if she would have been more into foreplay.

How were you big enough to 'split someone open' when you were in college? (I assume you were the same age range). Were you doing PE in college?

Anyways, 100% of the time thus far, I have been told I'm too big for anal.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Women can with a unimaginable amount of pain push out a child...Less then a century ago they did it without Epidurals! So can I phallus be too big? Probably not

That example comes up a lot, but doesn't seem to be well-received, especially by the women here. I don't think many of them want sex to feel anything like giving birth.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
and she'll love it too, want to take pictures, and brag to her girlfriends...
You know I do...
That example comes up a lot, but doesn't seem to be well-received, especially by the women here. I don't think many of them want sex to feel anything like giving birth.
Yeah... of course we want it to feel like childbirth... that a good feeling remember? pssht...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...if i did encounted a larger dick i would only try and fuck/suck it if i knew the guy was going to be patient and gentle as i stretch enough to accomodate him.

I totally agree. The thing that can make a dick too hard to handle is the way it's used. Being patient and slow with the fuck-speed can make the experience alot more pleasurable for her. I've seen guys with big'guns who could jackhammer concrete they fuck so hard and I just don't think too many people could get pleasure out of an internal remodeling.

D

deleted26151

I think it all depends on the woman, but the vagina is quite an amazing organ - given enough time it can take amazing amounts. 10 or 11 is probably the limit though, even with patience and lube;)

From my experience I dont think being well hung is good for one night stands because the girl usually needs a few 'test runs' to get used to the size

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know you addressed the question to the ladies. I had to respond. Yes. I've ran into this. He had a lot of girth. I just barely got my had around his cock. I'm guessing above 6" in girth. I could take it. But I was so sore after, that I didn't want to ever take it again.

I am a bit surprised that a 6 inch girth could present a problem. I suppose those of us in the 7 to 8 inch girth range could really cause probs!:wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think when it is big enough to put over your shoulder and burp... that might be concidered too big.. maybe not!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I suppose this could be true in theory but in actuality I have not seen such LOL ..........................I always run into the 6-7" crowd but of course I have had several in the 9-10" gang too but have never been with someone longer than me. Thicker , you say ? Ahhhhhh now that's a horse of another color since I have been with three guys who were thicker than me.

:banana:
HORSE

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just wondering if any of the ladies out there ever ran into a guy that was just too big to fuck or suck. How did you tell the guy? What was his reaction?

The ones who have run into me sure have. They didn't tell me, it was damn obvious - if they can't do it, they can't do it and they can't fake it. The reaction? More-or-less perpetual frustration.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
When you see what Amazing Ty can stuff inside her - around 13" is the biggest (girth and length) she can take I believe, I think that most women could take all penis sizes if they took her advice, which is: lots and lots of stretching.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As lenght goes 9" is my tilt limit, above that too big to fit all inside.( Case solved.)

About girths I have to try above 6" to tell about limit too big.( Open case).

I do not plan to participate in special streching plan, to receive a XXL cock in me. We can take our time and try if does not fit that is it.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i'll go out on a limb and even say the dimensions at which i think a man is getting too big.

past 9 inches long or 7 inches around. you're out of the "with some effort i can take it" zone and into the "yeah, you're too big" zone.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
my g/f and I search youtube and xtube for 'too big'. the best is a guy called 'forearm' who is a foot long but too thin. The other is a 10'' guy who is deeped throated - ALL THE WAY! some girl. For interest I look for contortionist videos as I was quite supple as a kid. I'll say more about that later

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've written this elsewhere before. In late 1994 & early 1995, I was dating a short Mexican guy, whose cock was--and I never lie or exaggerate about cock size, not even my own--7" around and at least 10" long. Fortunately, he was a grower, or he wouldn't have been able to wear pants without being obvious all of the time. Anyway, he told me that no man or woman had ever let him enter him/her, and he begged me. Well, after a lot of lube and relaxation and sheer "mind over matter," he got about two-thirds of it into me. I was sore for two days.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is a big dick ever too big?

The answer to that is yes.

And I would say 'too big' is somewhere around 10" in length and 8" in girth

Probably 90% of ladies I have been with can't take much more than about 10" in length and probably about 70% have problems with my 9" of girth