Is a big fat dick an orgasm guarantee for women?

M8ter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many times my wife cannot reach orgasm when we have sex. I give her always great foreplay and she's really wet before we have great sex sessions - she tells me often how much she likes everything i do. I am the one with initiatives in bed, she never comes up with new ideas and before knowing me she didn't have any orgasms. She doesn't like to masturbate herself.

I can make her cum with two fingers or my mouth - but she can't cum usually when i fuck her. Only when she's like super horny then it works out but then she almost destroys my dick by her uncontrolled movements. That feels super scary at times... lol

Please be honest: Does that also happen to some of you big boys as well? In the media i often read that more than 50% of all women can't reach orgasm from intercourse... is that because of the women or do they all have small husbands like me.... ? Lol

Out of the women I've been with, only 2 regularly got off with deep/wide penetration. Both were tomboys and needed a big one to reach orgasm. I did notice that the taller the woman, the more likely they were to get off through clitoral stimulation. Just my 2 cents.

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some of you guys just flatter yourselves. For every guy who has a big dick making a woman orgasm, there are average sized men making women cum all over the place. My primary partner is huge, my secondary partner is average. I get much more sexual pleasure during sex from the average sized cock. He can fuck me much harder the way I like it. The bigger cock has to be very gentle.
Lol and then you woke up

Brye03

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has never orgasmed from penetration with me no matter how much foreplay we have, she does with her dildos because she knows exactly how to use them, she said she has orgasmed with bigger men before, but even that wasn't common. My ex orgasmed multiple times every time we had sex, so it definitely depends on the woman

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having dated some pretty tight girls, I definitely think it depends on the woman's tightness more than anything. Your length doesn't necessarily need to be great in order to get them off, but I firmly believe that girth plays a great part in the vaginal wall stimulation.

cuckboy

Expert Member
Media
My wife has never orgasmed from penetration with me no matter how much foreplay we have, she does with her dildos because she knows exactly how to use them, she said she has orgasmed with bigger men before, but even that wasn't common. My ex orgasmed multiple times every time we had sex, so it definitely depends on the woman
Either that or your ex lied.

Reactions: teninchman

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Having dated some pretty tight girls, I definitely think it depends on the woman's tightness more than anything. Your length doesn't necessarily need to be great in order to get them off, but I firmly believe that girth plays a great part in the vaginal wall stimulation.

I think length being irrelevant compared to girth (although I know that's not what you're necessarily saying) is a myth with respect to some women. Length is crucial if (a) the guy knows how to use it and (b) the woman is prone to feel sensations on her back wall and fornixes. If more guys with length knew how to use their junk, I'm sure more women would say length matters. Had a frank chat with one of my oldest friends over a few beers; he's VWE, although very modest with it, and says that his current girlfriend - just like all the others he's dated - complains because he's always hitting her cervix. But my gf tells me that when her ex hit her cervix, they did more foreplay until the cervix lifted, then adjusted the angle so he could thrust against the back wall.

Fascinating to hear my gf's verdict: girth and length both contributed to the vaginal orgasm, but if she had to choose which sensation was better, it would be the back wall thrusting, making length more important than girth. My friend is a douche - he needs to work out how to use his length in a woman, not just go shallow because it hits her cervix (that's my humble take on it - I've known him 30 years but I think there are just some things people should let their friends find out on their own!). If I had length, I'd investigate every conceivable angle with precision, to get past the cervix and stimulate the back wall. But, then again, that is just my gf's take on length. As ever, every other woman might be completely different.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think length being irrelevant compared to girth (although I know that's not what you're necessarily saying) is a myth with respect to some women. Length is crucial if (a) the guy knows how to use it and (b) the woman is prone to feel sensations on her back wall and fornixes. If more guys with length knew how to use their junk, I'm sure more women would say length matters. Had a frank chat with one of my oldest friends over a few beers; he's VWE, although very modest with it, and says that his current girlfriend - just like all the others he's dated - complains because he's always hitting her cervix. But my gf tells me that when her ex hit her cervix, they did more foreplay until the cervix lifted, then adjusted the angle so he could thrust against the back wall.

Fascinating to hear my gf's verdict: girth and length both contributed to the vaginal orgasm, but if she had to choose which sensation was better, it would be the back wall thrusting, making length more important than girth. My friend is a douche - he needs to work out how to use his length in a woman, not just go shallow because it hits her cervix (that's my humble take on it - I've known him 30 years but I think there are just some things people should let their friends find out on their own!). If I had length, I'd investigate every conceivable angle with precision, to get past the cervix and stimulate the back wall. But, then again, that is just my gf's take on length. As ever, every other woman might be completely different.
Yeah, I'm not saying completely throw length out, that's ridiculous, but in the combination I think girth is perhaps more of a serious determining factor for a tight woman than perhaps length may be. Having a long dick great, but if there's not some thickness to it, the woman might as well be sticking a pencil up her snatch. There's always room for improvement for both length and girth.

Reactions: Trott.lint

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Many times my wife cannot reach orgasm when we have sex. I give her always great foreplay and she's really wet before we have great sex sessions - she tells me often how much she likes everything i do. I am the one with initiatives in bed, she never comes up with new ideas and before knowing me she didn't have any orgasms. She doesn't like to masturbate herself.

I can make her cum with two fingers or my mouth - but she can't cum usually when i fuck her. Only when she's like super horny then it works out but then she almost destroys my dick by her uncontrolled movements. That feels super scary at times... lol

Please be honest: Does that also happen to some of you big boys as well? In the media i often read that more than 50% of all women can't reach orgasm from intercourse... is that because of the women or do they all have small husbands like me.... ? Lol

Sex originates and ends in the brain. Foreplay for the next session starts as soon as you finish. Make the brain happy all the time and the sex will follow.

Reactions: Trott.lint

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Sex originates and ends in the brain. Foreplay for the next session starts as soon as you finish. Make the brain happy all the time and the sex will follow.

This is a good point. But if that's all done, and there's mental, emotional and physical attraction between a man and a woman... Well, all things being equal, I think a big fat dick has the edge. I know I'm a guy and I'm not qualified to make an unequivocal statement, but that's based on two eomen I've spoken to, an ex girlfriend and my current.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Only 2 of the 10 women I've had intercourse with had orgasms from vaginal sex only. Two other women had them very rarely (1 in 100-200) from intercourse alone. As you would expect, every woman is different!

My first long term relationship could only have true, mind blowing, body convulsing orgasms from 15 minutes+ of direct clitoral stimulation from my lips and tongue. :p:p:p I was one of only a couple of men she had ever been with that could give her orgasms, and it had nothing to do with penis size (Yes, she really enjoyed that part of me as well!) :D

As the owner of a 'big fat dick' I would say it does help in making intercourse more enjoyable for most women. Almost all of the women I've been with have commented on how much they enjoy being 'filled up' when I'm inside them.

This is a great post. What it seems to suggest is this: a big fat dick makes sex more pleasurable but doesn't guarantee orgasm. Is it any wonder that the vast majority of men who question their cock size are utterly confused, insecure and clueless. Christ, you'd have thought that millions of years of evolution would have given us something a bit more clear cut to work with!!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So having a fat one that I can feel it stretching me is already doing a lot of the work. So I would say for the guy he won't have to worry or work so hard to make me cum it happens much quicker than having a skinnier one, at least for me.

I love your posts, honey!

Uncut Joe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wouldn't say guarantee but for me it's damn close. I know size preference for every girl is different. I do adore thickness a lot. So having a fat one that I can feel it stretching me is already doing a lot of the work. So I would say for the guy he won't have to worry or work so hard to make me cum it happens much quicker than having a skinnier one, at least for me.

You can have my fat boy anytime Jen!

Reactions: ronin001

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having a girthy dick myself, I WOULD be biased if I weren't such an honest guy. So my honest answer is no. Having a fat dick does not necessarily mean you are better at giving women orgasms. I can't imagine it doesn't hurt your choices, however if you possess the skill of pleasing your partner without girth or length. I say well done you due.