Is a big fat dick an orgasm guarantee for women?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depends a lot on how quick the woman gets in the mood, however most men CAN NOT last long enough to give their ladies an orgasm through penetration alone and therefore it is easier to do it with fingers or their tongue first or as a combination.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Depends a lot on how quick the woman gets in the mood, however most men CAN NOT last long enough to give their ladies an orgasm through penetration alone and therefore it is easier to do it with fingers or their tongue first or as a combination.

In your opinion, how long (minutes) should a guy last on average to ensure penetrative orgasm?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is no magic number my friend but since the average guy lasts maybe 2-3 minutes during non-stop thrusting you can increase your odds by going longer because very few women will have an orgasm that quick.... Also figure out which positions and thrust angles get her hotter and go for those when she is ready.

saberf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a bf big and on a trip a guy very endowed. I enjoyed the second...and sometime the first.
I had other guys, normal and small too; so for me a big cock gives me an intense orgasm*

*(attached with a cool guy, only a big cock means nothing to me)

Reactions: JeromeUlysses

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Have enjoyed following this thread, which has shed real light on women's orgasms & penis size. Here's what I've taken from it:

For many (possibly most) women, the sensations caused by a girthy or long penis are more enjoyable than those brought on by an average or smaller penis. But in many (probably most) cases, a long, girthy penis doesn't guarantee orgasm, although it can in some circumstances make it more likely. And while women who are highly orgasmic will orgasm from any size penis, within the extremes, their orgasms may sometimes be more intense (ie they may come harder) with a larger penis.

A fair assessment?

Reactions: LilJock

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fair assessment.

My (current, 2nd) wife cums more intensely with our 7.5" dildo; the girl I lived with previously for 2.5 years came much more intensely from her previous boyfriend's much larger cock - who, coincidentally had been a teammate of mine in high school football; and my first wife never came with me from penetration alone, though she could with better-hung guys.

But it doesn't tell the whole story. My first wife and I didn't break up because of the sex; in fact, she's still in love with me. The girl I lived with dumped that better-hung beau for me. And my wife had plenty of well-hung guys she could have married instead of me. I think the quality of a relationship - and sex - depends upon a lot of other things. But, of course, that wasn't the question.

Reactions: Trott.lint

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having a girthy dick myself, I WOULD be biased if I weren't such an honest guy. So my honest answer is no. Having a fat dick does not necessarily mean you are better at giving women orgasms. I can't imagine it doesn't hurt your choices, however if you possess the skill of pleasing your partner without girth or length. I say well done you due.
However, I have always given the girls I've been with orgasms. Either that, or they were REALLY good at making their bodies tremble and shake with orgasmic accuracy, lol.

Is my big fat dick a guarantee for the woman to have an orgasm? Don't know, but it is a guarantee that I will have one.

Reactions: SoCalBaybee

JohnBear

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a pretty decent sized cock, thick and good length.

My girlfriend can't cum from intercourse unless she plays with her clit. I think it completely depends on the woman... I've had girlfriends in the past who cum like crazy just from intercourse!

Everyone's different I suppose.

Reactions: love2compare

stldve72

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a pretty decent sized cock, thick and good length.

My girlfriend can't cum from intercourse unless she plays with her clit. I think it completely depends on the woman... I've had girlfriends in the past who cum like crazy just from intercourse!

Everyone's different I suppose.
Good looking average sized cock there

Nosop4u

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’m 34 6x4.5 and 7yrs and I never made my girl orgasm thru intercourse and she cheated with my neighbor and I found out through her text, when she was in the shower and she told him “I never had an orgasm like that I felt stretched your cock is stronger and more dominant then my man’s,” she ended up leaving me for him and now with my girl now I can’t give her an orgasm and I hope she don’t find someone that can because I’m afraid she will leave