• A few small veins?

Votes: 32 19.5%
  • Completely Smooth?

Votes: 14 8.5%

• Total voters

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
I'm wondering what your opinions are on what's the best, a smooth cock, a veiny cock, or somewhere in between. (assuming it's large)

Also what is your opinion on veiny/smooth cocks?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1119457

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
interesting question mate! mine is very veiny and I m a bit concerned about its look to be honest...they almost looks like varicose veins at times... btw be proud of your girth at 6.5 inches!!! impressive no matter if it's smooth or veiny :D and btw your one looks just somewhere in between!

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Btw want to add another 2 cents... smooth cock means the skin is thicker than normal and/or your veins are underdeveloped... being impossibile for a big cock to have underdeveloped veins it means big thick cock with smooth look have also a thick skin layer

lady loves large

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a veiny cock. To me a large cock with veins protruding when erect is sexy and mouth watering. The thought of running a tongue along one of those veins get me excited. Also to me, the veiny cock looks stronger than the ones without veins. Just my opinion, not to imply to large smooth ones are any less stronger. It is just the look that conveys my response.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Both my gf and one of my buddies say they can feel the hard veins in my cock when I'm fucking them in the ass. And Cindy says she loves the feel of a vein on her tongue when she's working my cock with her mouth. So I guess my veins are a good thing

Reactions: nicnic

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Veiny for sure! My lover's cock has a few nicely placed veins that feel so damn good when he fucks me. When I blow him, I make sure to run my tongue over those veins - giving him extra pleasure.

Reactions: nicnic