Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys
Been a member for ages and want to ask a question .

Is showing your faces in pics a step to far and what are the reason for this?

I can understand that a lot of members may be proffesional people and the chance that maybe someone will stumble across your pics on the site could lead to disciplinary action at work (if yor boss found out) etc

The question,and answer would be what are you looking at a large penis size for in the first place ????

So guys and girls we all seem to be confident enough to show our wears neck down ,are there reasons?

Friendly question ;)

Hi Guys
Been a member for ages and want to ask a question .

Is showing your faces in pics a step to far and what are the reason for this?

I can understand that a lot of members may be proffesional people and the chance that maybe someone will stumble across your pics on the site could lead to disciplinary action at work (if yor boss found out) etc

The question,and answer would be what are you looking at a large penis size for in the first place ????

So guys and girls we all seem to be confident enough to show our wears neck down ,are there reasons?

Friendly question ;)

maybe you should ask the guy who posted this what the answer to your question is?

nipple_rubs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good and expected answer Eric.

So how about if one of your friends recognized your apartment/flat house from your pics ,its all very distinctive ?

Do we have to concentrate on just close up cock pics ???
How much insite do we actually offer the world ?? and is this just because of our exibitionist nature and the thrill of someone,just someone recognizing us from what we want to show?

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it's going too far if that's what you want to do. I used to post full bodied nudes, including my face, on websites. But then I got afraid someone would see me that knew me in real life; so, I stopped. I must admit, I got the biggest thrill out of posting face/cock shots.

Scott