Is a female a slut if....

L

lislndr

If you have a boyfriend that you're in a committed relationship with, and he agrees to it, no, this does not make you a slut.

If you were doing something like picking up multiple guys, none of whom you were committed to, and fucking them both, then I would maybe say differently

Last edited by a moderator:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
being sexually adventurous is NOT a bad thing. just as long as one is safe, things are consensual, and you keep the lines of communication open with your partner(s) things should be dandy.

i dislike the term "slut", but i do agree expressions of sexuality CAN be negative -- which is what people mean when they use that term, i think. curiousity and a sense of adventure do NOT a slut make.

Last edited:
D

deleted405852

No that does not make you slutty. Sluts are indiscriminate, they'll do anyone. You want to include your boyfriend in the action. If anything, you're sexually curious and adventurous. Just be careful and choose wisely.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think so. If you don't call a woman who fucks 2 dudes at the same time a slut, who would you call a slut. It is hard to hold that kind of woman and someone who has not even had sex before in the same category, sorry just my opinion.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

A slut? Nah. You're just having fun.

A slut, by most guys' definition, is any girl who sleeps with guys but won't sleep with him. Just like a dyke - a girl who isn't a slut but still won't sleep with him.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I swear I think I'm the only one in the world who thinks if a girl is with 2 guys, it's negative. don't get me wrong, this isn't sexist. A guy with 2 girls is just as bad.

I tend to find sex as something more sacred, and find it sad people willing to indulge in it with so much hedonism.

it's really none of my business, and I don't really care honestly, I am in no way affected by anyone's sex life. but if i was in a relationship with a girl who had done this in the past, it probably isn't a girl who would be my type. I guess you can just avoid guys like me then. all....2 of them.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if its what you want and BOTH you and your bf are ok with it...knock yourself out.

being sexually adventurous is NOT a bad thing. just as long as one is safe, things are consensual, and you keep the lines of communication open with your partner(s) things should be dandy.

i dislike the term "slut", but i do agree expressions of sexuality CAN be negative -- which is what people mean when they use that term, i think. curiousity and a sense of adventure do NOT a slut make.

The two best answers so far here.

When you have a partner, there really does need to be some communication there and it needs to be consentual to both people as well as the third!

Now hey, I AM one of those women who had a threesome with two guys I wasn't dating/involved with! Even had a MMFM foursome once! :eek: Then I go for a year or two with NO sex at all! It's crazy! I happened to have gone to a couple of swingers parties... My only complaint about the ones I'd gone to, and the reason I won't go again, is that they wouldn't use protection. Ya gotta be safe!

And then, of course there's that quote on my signature line: "Sluts are just people who have more sex than you do" :biggrin1:

When expressions of sexuality become negative is when there is deception involved - such as sneaking around behind your spouse's or serious partner's back, or lying about your relationship goals to get sex (like telling someone you love them when you're really just looking to get laid), or lying about not having an STD when you actually do have one. Or if you are abusive to the other person or persons involved.

Last edited:

Straight82

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happened to have gone to a couple of swingers parties... My only complaint about the ones I'd gone to, and the reason I won't go again, is that they wouldn't use protection. Ya gotta be safe!

i think you need to find new swingers parties then.. in the two years my girlfriend and i have been swinging, i have never once seen somone NOT using a condom with a partner other than their own

i neve rus a condom with her... but i wouldnt dare go bareback with anyone but her... if someone is refusing to use protection... they are bad swingers

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yer only a slut when the person makin' the ignorant, fearful judgement on you is too much a piece a crap to handle that you're a human being with sexual interests outside their freako paradigm

fuck 'em

only don't

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think so. If you don't call a woman who fucks 2 dudes at the same time a slut, who would you call a slut. It is hard to hold that kind of woman and someone who has not even had sex before in the same category, sorry just my opinion.

how bout this possibility, you drop your inane incessant need to insist on calling SOMEONE a slut. get over it

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if i was in a relationship with a girl who had done this in the past, it probably isn't a girl who would be my type. I guess you can just avoid guys like me then. all....2 of them.
I just don't see much distinction between having two at a time as opposed to two at different times. Very few people nowadays (over the age of thirty maybe) who haven't had a couple sex partners.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I call her sexually open, exciting and experienced.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the definition of "slut" is relative to the person who is defining it. A slut to one may not be a slut to another.

Someone may think it's slutty to have sex with two guys while someone else may not think so. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as the OP asked an open question which CAN be answered many different ways.

We all have an opinion, let's try not to bash anyone for their opinion on a subject matter.

Having said that - I think it's "slutty" to have sex with two or more men but that doesn't necessarily make you a "slut". Does that make sense?

Simba

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course you're not a slut! Just ignore anyone who makes judgements on you because you are open to doing things they're not.

You know what I think... there are few people who lay on their death beds being thankful they were closed to new opportunities!

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just don't see much distinction between having two at a time as opposed to two at different times.

Again, it doesn't matter to me, let someone do what they want. I would just prefer to not be involved with someone who has that kind of history. Now there will always be exceptions, but it's a negative in my book.

why? several reasons that if I listed here, may start either a long philosophical discussion, or, more likely, a massive shitstorm/flamewar (this is the internet).

Now keep in mind, someone's past is someone's past, and I know people change and become different people. A year ago, they may have thought nothing of it. But if I'm with a girl who still thinks it was ok, and would still be willing to do it, i would have some problems. As hard as it would be to believe, I wouldn't be in a sexual encounter with 2 other women, why can't i prefer someone who thinks the same?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again, it doesn't matter to me, let someone do what they want. I would just prefer to not be involved with someone who has that kind of history. Now there will always be exceptions, but it's a negative in my book.

why? several reasons that if I listed here, may start either a long philosophical discussion, or, more likely, a massive shitstorm/flamewar (this is the internet).

Now keep in mind, someone's past is someone's past, and I know people change and become different people. A year ago, they may have thought nothing of it. But if I'm with a girl who still thinks it was ok, and would still be willing to do it, i would have some problems. As hard as it would be to believe, I wouldn't be in a sexual encounter with 2 other women, why can't i prefer someone who thinks the same?

can you admit though that deep down your aversion towards it stems not from a character flaw on her part but from insecurity on your part? what exactly is it that makes you fear a woman who might desire that sort of encounter to the point of labeling her with something that is in fact quite stigmatizing?

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. I wouldnt consider you one. But your next BF, Husband and majority of people would call you a slut. On this thread (which I haven't read past first page) I can guarantee people are telling you that you wouldn't be etc. Cause its a forum and their lying.

Basically slut is situational you cant really win. Lets say you fucked 10 guys your bf fucked 2 girls. He might think your a slut.