Is a guy getting a BJ being unfaithful in a girls opinion?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Umm putting your mouth or someone putting their mouth on any part of you that could possibly result in sexual gratification is CHEATING.
Anything else is DENIAL.

Some partners agree to have external sexual fun[behaviors], play safe and don't bring any cooties or crabs home.
Some agree to play with others only once.
Some just have SEX and keep the "LOVE" for their union. after all sex is for yourself and love is for another.
To These couples, their sexcapades are neither cheating nor denial, just natural human NORMAL(though not the norm) unencumbered behavior. kinda like chimpanzees

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Umm putting your mouth or someone putting their mouth on any part of you that could possibly result in sexual gratification is CHEATING.
Anything else is DENIAL.
Or it could just be different values.

This isn't an objective issue with just one answer that applies to everyone. Every couple has their boundaries for what they are and aren't comfortable with. As long as each person and his/her partner is clear and accepting of their boundaries and doesn't cross them in their own relationship, it's fine.

Asking questions like this is a great way to gather input, insight, and other viewpoints, but ultimately the decision is up to each couple to set their own boundaries and limits.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wouldnt even say cheating has to be sexual. I think cheating is seeking emotional companionship with someone other than your spouse.
Agreed. In some instances an emotional affair is more damaging than a sexual affair.

Sorry to be a girly, and especially on my first post, but "cheating" depends on how your partner sees it and whether they know and accept it.
Bull Shit. :cool: Everyone knows what cheating is they just don't expect to get caught.
I didn't consider being with a girlfriend to be cheating because I really hadn't thought that my partner (male) would mind. I honestly thought that he would be delighted!!!
Liar, liar pants on fire! :angryfire2: :tongue: What you did was cheating and you knew it. If you really thought he would be delighted you would have told him so that he wouldn't have to 'find out'.

When I found out he wasn't well then it became cheating so I stopped. ;)
It was always cheating!! You were just trying to get away with it.

Many people go into relationships ASSUMING their partner is going to abide [read monogamy] to their certain set of often undiscussed behaviors. When one of them does any sexual or intimate behavior not to the others liking or expectations, they label it "cheating."
Spoken like an accomplished cheater.
The fatal trap in many relationships is most people enter into one Expecting Monogamy. Monogamy is a choice and cannot (for long) be imposed on anyone.
Bullshit!

So is giving a BJ or recieving one cheating?
BOTH partys are guilty of cheating!

Now doesn't that depend on what agreed promises or vows were made before some such behavior occurs?
No, it does not. Any sexual contact with any person be they the opposite or same sex is cheating.

Anything else is DENIAL.
Finally! Someone with a functioning brain has spoken.:cool:

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think cheating is seeking emotional companionship with someone other than your spouse.

So cheater's are looking for a hot, wild piece of..., companionship?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The responsibility of entering into a serious relationship includes communicating your wants, needs, and expectations. Anyone who doesn't is a fool and is begging for misunderstandings at the very least and a world of hurt at the most. Cheating requires a measure of expectation from your partner. If that expectation was not made clear, then nothing can be said if "cheating" occurs. Exclusivity in a relationship can only be made certain through communication otherwise there is no exclusivity. Nobody has the right to say "well, we didn't talk about it but they KNEW".

Bullshit.

People need to take way more responsibility in their relationships. Set your boundaries. Communicate them to your partner. Make sure you are on the same page. Do NOT expect anyone to read your mind.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
njqy466,
First, I have learned things about cheating in relationships like most do:
I was cheated on. not once. but twice. (divorced the first, dumped the second).
Second: I have never cheated. (stating: "spoken like an accomplished cheater" implies projection on your part)
Third: try imposing monogamy on someone. please let us all know how long that lasts. I stand by my statement: monogamy IS A CHOICE

my current partner and I enforce no boundaries on each other. If I or he want to play outside our partnership, fine. He loves me for who I am.
Because we have agreed to this we thus eliminated one of the mechanism that defines cheating: people assume monogamy and don't discuss and agree on a solution.

anything else would be cheating for us

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My, the moral high ground from so many posters to a large penis support group . . . is the irony lost on everyone except me?

Once I finally grew up (about 34) and realized that it didn't matter how "committed" my significant other and I were, we still wanted to sample from the buffet now and then, I learned the rules of engagement:

1) Never argue about keeping the house clean. Hire someone else to clean twice a week.

2) If either my S.O. or I got the itch for a little (or a lot) of slap and tickle with someone else, just do it at THEIR place. Never bring it home.

3) If we're both in the mood, we cruise together and thoroughly entertain our catch du jour (or noir).

These three simple rules have served me, and my previous and current "soul mates" very well.

Cheating? Cheating exists only when you impose impossible, selfish demands upon one another. Get real and smell the coffee.

Actually, if you're up before we are please make the coffee for us.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My, the moral high ground from so many posters to a large penis support group . . . is the irony lost on everyone except me?
Guess so. Didn't know having a large penis automatically made anyone immoral. :tongue:

Actually, if you're up before we are please make the coffee for us.

Sorry. Tea drinker here.
:biggrin1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
it's a HUGE DEAL and YES, it's considered cheating! just imagine being on the opposite end by putting yourself in the situation: if your significant other is getting their private parts licked by someone else, wouldn't you be pissed off? if you're monogamous, ask yourself this question (unless you're in a cuckold relationship, then i could understand).

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fatal trap in many relationships is most people enter into one Expecting Monogamy. Monogamy is a choice and cannot (for long) be imposed on anyone.
Bullshit!

It isn't bullshit at all. Nothing externally imposed can last. Not monogamy, not diet, not anything. If it comes naturally or is desired (self imposed) then it will happen regardless.

As MB says, you have to communicate with your partner to establish whether or not you're on the same page.

In my book, yes, a blow job outside the relationship would be cheating.
But everybody has their own book.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to be a girly, and especially on my first post, but "cheating" depends on how your partner sees it and whether they know and accept it.

I didn't consider being with a girlfriend to be cheating because I really hadn't thought that my partner (male) would mind. I honestly thought that he would be delighted!!! When I found out he wasn't well then it became cheating so I stopped. ;)

You were doing so well with the first paragraph of your response by nailing the essence of the question and cheating. I started to think you were a human being capable of rational and logical thought processes, then you blew that with the 2nd paragraph. :biggrin1: