is a larger cock needed for anal sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_ILIW, May 5, 2011.

1. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

This sounds like a strange question, but the rectum is built for pressure response. this is how one knows they need a shit. when a bottom is aroused, his/her rectum gets sexually charged, and the usual pressure nerves get sexually responsive. so a larger cock would bulk up the rectum more, and it could lead to more pleasure.

of course, in men at least, the prostate is the major pleasure point and even a small cock can hit it. but is a larger cock hitting the walls so to speak adding a lot to the pleasure?

2. LittleCockJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I sure hope a large one isn't needed, since I love anal sex! I've had some ex-gfs who were able to take me anally because of my smaller size, and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Although I've heard for some (men and women) receiving, they prefer a larger one since a smaller one can feel like a poke rather than a filling thrust, but I imagine that is a preference not a general rule.

3. Brillig47

Gold Member

Well, I like, occasionally, taking it anally. But too much pressure of girth hurts like hell at the point of entry, and makes me feel like I need a shit. Prostate pressure can be applied with something as small as a gf's finger, and that can be very intense. But the most mind-blowing anal I ever had was with a really long slender dildo (I measured my max intake at 15") while I was jerked off. With that going way up inside me I felt really filled up, but not like I needed to shit, and it was way way past my prostate.

So if I was a practicing gay guy, I guess I'd like a humungously well hung guy to top me, so long as he wasn't humungously thick and girthy.

(If you don't believe the 15" claim, just remember that a colonoscopy tube is about 8 feet long, and goes all the way up and around. I've had a partial colonoscopy....but under sedation...of course...LOL)

4. D_Larry_Burpengary

D_Larry_Burpengary New Member

No gril will ever let me around that area because of my thickness. so im going to say no..it will just hurt.

5. sykray

sykray Active Member

I think that most men would go for prostate stimulation but many others (men and women) will prefer the filling. However, the pleasure from a large penis, whatever is being done with it, is largely psychological rather than physical in my opinion.

6. B_cockluv10

B_cockluv10 New Member

I like them bigger. About 8x6 is just right. One of my bfs is 9x7 and it can be a challenge to take it all. I find a large girth easier to take than a real long cock.

7. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I know I like bigger and very hard. I like feeling full, I love the stretch and I love the pressure. I like rock hard too because for thrusting it stimulates the prostate as the head goes in and out. The right angle of thrust is important, too.

When I say big I mean thick, not necessarily real long. I like 6" or more in girth. 7" to 8" long is perect. My favorite toy is about 8" x 6.5" around.

8. bruce-san

bruce-san New Member

Albums:
    Prostate stimulation doesn't do a huge amount for me usually, but I do love being stretched and filled.

9. Sardonic

Sardonic New Member

IMO and IME, anal sex is mostly about girth, not length. I've had some long cocks that weren't so amazing, but I was fucked by a chubby American guy with a short but massively thick cock once who was the most intense cock I've ever experienced up my arse.

10. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    In fact, it is better without one for some girls...

11. AJBurnett344

AJBurnett344 New Member

Albums:
    Nooo not at all! As long as you stimulate the prostate ur fine. Ive been a top all my life and last night was my first time actually bottoming. We barebacked and he had a hard time putting it in bc he was so thick..it hurt. Once he hit my prostate i immidiately came handsfree ... hes not long but thick! So goes to show ya!

12. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Not in the least! (as least as far as I am concerned) as long as you are at least in my happy range (4 to 8 inches give or take) and are both intuitive nd can take gentle direction, then we are fine if I am bottoming. If I am topping: unless i was with a hardcore size queen, then my average (or slightly above) has worked just fine. Of course I try to be the type of top that i want topping me :smile:

13. rotterdam5

rotterdam5 New Member

As far as I am concerned, I have never had a cock I couldn't take to the balls. I love them thick and can cum hands-free when the top knows what he's doing. My ideal: 10x8!

14. ransi0987

ransi0987 New Member

Albums:
    Hey there, I am a virgin ass I have always wondered what it is like to be fucked in the ass by another guy. I guess starting out with a guy with a small cock is the best idea, the only problem with that is I am not into small dicks. How does it feel having a cock in your ass? Anybody here please let me know.

15. bruce-san

bruce-san New Member

Albums:
    A man after my own heart :p.

I think one can only speak for oneself on things like this. Different people have different preferences. The statement 'its okay as long as you hit the prostate' can not be applied to everyone because there are people for whom prostate stimulation is not that big a deal. The answer to the question 'is a larger cock needed for anal sex' is 'it depends who you're having anal sex with'.

16. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo

Now that sounds like a job that I need to apply for. Yummy!

17. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Oh back to the question. The best thing about anal is that most cocks apply. Hard, firm cocks are the best. But if I had to describe the best one.....six-seven inches, curve downward, somewhat thick (thicker the better), uncut is really nice, and a big load. The dirty talk and nibbling is what takes me over the top.

18. some dude

some dude Member

Albums:
    Another way size can help with anal: When the ass has some shape to it, a large cock gives you longer reach to get past the 'padding.' My wife has a nice ass, and we're a good match for anal -- I'm long enough to get it in and give her something to work with, but not so thick that it's uncomfortable for her.

19. jonboy239

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like a mix, my bf now is 7 x 6 and he hits my prostate and makes me cum hands free. I can accommodate him easily.

Draft saved Draft deleted