Is a long 9+ good?

Badin10tions

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is a long 9 inch and over penis good?Because I'm a little over 9 when semi erect (pics on pro) but I'm not that thick.Its about 6 inches around (Not that thick) and more and more i hear girls saying its the thickness that matters.I'm 19 so ofcourse this matters to me alot,like any young man curious about his body would also.So is a long 9+ penis 6 inches around good or would a 7 and 6.5 and up be better.Guys and Girls I'd like your input. For a short time (Because buzznet will surely delete my account..again!) I'll have some short clips of me playing with my dick while its not erect,like my pics on pro.But i do have erect photos and videos for those who's curious.I'll update the links from time to time as the site keeps deleting my account,message me if its deleted and i'll post it again.Contact me if u are. Here are the links for my first video Titled "Mario hanging low and not hard" Mario's donkey Video

And my second video titled "Clearly fully and totally flaccid and not one bit erect"(I slide my hand down it easily so u can see its down relaxing by itself) Mario and his donkey ...again Video

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
6 in girth is way above average. I don't think you want more because it will be a problem then. It is not funny if no girl can take it in her mouth or even vaginally.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your donkey vid shows you have a hot, great looking cock that would turn the head of any woman who appreciates size. It's thick enough to be nicely proportioned. My ex g/f would love you--she was a deepthroater and liked lots of length and some extra thickness but not too much.

shiznick90210

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It's the motion of the ocean, baby.

And as the french say, the way to a woman's heart is through her ears.

Throw in a good tongue and a nimble massage, and the thickness -- or the lack thereof -- becomes much less important.

I've met too many "big" guys who think that visually flashing their pieces are all that's needed to immensely arouse a woman. Then they turn out to be fast-moving, clumsy duds in the sack, and, awkward in their sex talk.

Don't get me wrong, big 'uns help, it's frosting on the cake; but if the cake tastes "so-so" because the ingredients are out of balance for the inexperience of the chef ...then what's the point?

Great Sex is much, much more than a big cock. Its a great pussy, great lips, yielding breasts, willing minds, great hands, great ambiance, timing, enticing odors, anticipation, mutual coordination, mood...

Some men also make the mistake of inflating it in those vacuum tube pumps. Then it gets bizzare and playdoh-like without its support ...but that's only my personal opinion, because who knows, some women out there may like that on a man. Most I know, don't, because it seems like mostly the overweight, older guys frequent the use of those things. Hey whatever turns them on, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Regardless, based on what you've told us, I wouldn't worry about your thickness; I would venture a guess that you're young and still growing. Practice everything else to go with it, and I have no doubt you're going to make a girl very lucky.

gordon69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is a long 9 inch and over penis good?Because I'm a little over 9 when semi erect (pics on pro) but I'm not that thick.Its about 6 inches around (Not that thick) and more and more i hear girls saying its the thickness that matters.I'm 19 so ofcourse this matters to me alot,like any young man curious about his body would also.So is a long 9+ penis 6 inches around good or would a 7 and 6.5 and up be better.Guys and Girls I'd like your input. For a short time (Because buzznet will surely delete my account..again!) I'll have some short clips of me playing with my dick while its not erect,like my pics on pro.But i do have erect photos and videos for those who's curious.I'll update the links from time to time as the site keeps deleting my account,message me if its deleted and i'll post it again.Contact me if u are. Here are the links for my first video Titled "Mario hanging low and not hard" Mario's donkey Video

And my second video titled "Clearly fully and totally flaccid and not one bit erect"(I slide my hand down it easily so u can see its down relaxing by itself) Mario and his donkey ...again Video

this has to be a joke, right? you are 9+ by 6 and you are not sure if you are big??? Come on, who are you kidding here!

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought that it was not about filling her hole but hitting her G-spot is what brings her great pleasure. Study the female sexual anatomy to learn more about great sex with her. No fake organiziums-I know it's spelt wrong. People know what it is, but hit that G-spot and you will have her moaning. Sex is about both partners being sexually satisfied at the end of it.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, your 7 x 5 is big.

Don't worry about it being bigger, causing you problems, or calling it 9 x 6. ;)

EDIT:

Btw, 6 inches thick which you call 'not that thick' actually is that thick. At 6 inches thick, a penis has at least a 2 inch width, which is thicker than a Magnum XL.

sgri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 in girth is NOT THAT THICK?!

why don't ask to a real woman?!

bah

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
6 in girth is NOT THAT THICK?!

why don't ask to a real woman?!

bah

Agreed. From a female, receiving perspective - 6" is plenty to receive (if you have it - there are certainly guys with more girth - but getting up towards the 6" mark is not common), definitely not something to scoff at, nor something to take lightly in that you need to be relaxed and wet to enjoy it.

6" is my wrist around - I can wrap my fingers around (index to thumb), but they just close. I've seen it and I've received it IRL so I know it can be done - but it's big. That's a helluva cock if you've got that girth or above.