Is a penis visually appealing?

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to bet that most people reading this site would say yes. I am also going to bet most straight men never thought much about it and most gay men would resoundingly say yes. But what about women? Does the average woman find a penis visually attractive? Or it more a functionality thing? Does it depend upon whether it is hard or flaccid? Yes, yes, this is a generalized question, but based on your own girlfriends' thoughts on the subject what do you say ladies?

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am absolutely just about dogatonic (you will get it if you watch Girls Next Door on E!) at the site of a beautiful penis. Flaccid is okay. However, I prefer semi hard or hard.

What I like is coloring, a good flesh color. Not much on pinks, reds or too dark. The head has to be in good proportion with the shaft. The shaft needs to be thick not like a cylinder but with a slight angle (smaller at top and wider at the bottom). Shaved but not bald, probably trimmed close is the best.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am absolutely just about dogatonic (you will get it if you watch Girls Next Door on E!) at the site of a beautiful penis. Flaccid is okay. However, I prefer semi hard or hard.

What I like is coloring, a good flesh color. Not much on pinks, reds or too dark. The head has to be in good proportion with the shaft. The shaft needs to be thick not like a cylinder but with a slight angle (smaller at top and wider at the bottom). Shaved but not bald, probably trimmed close is the best.

Mine kinda fits that description!

I'm straight, but I can admire a nice cock. Notice I said admire, not drool over it. I am sure the ladies and gay men have a particular fascination with cocks, however. I am sure they find some more attractive than others, but they will have to speak for themselves.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think some are, based on individual preference- off the top of my head, HardGuard and Yorkie come to my mind, but there are many others as well that look gorgeous. I have seen some that are not appealing based on looks - depending on if they were hard or soft.
But as a general rule, I find most not only visually appealing, but very physically appealing as well.:biggrin1:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am also going to bet most straight men never thought much about it
I wouldn't agree with this.I think anyone who has a penis is going to wonder if it's visually attractive - isn't that the reason for the thousands of pics (hoping for comments) in the galleries?
With any physical feature some look better than others.

Thank you SassySpy,your avatar is the definition of visually appealing. :smile:

Totally Twisted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooo good question.

When I first joined I received a PM from a guy asking for my opinion of his penis, I didn't reply as I don't have an opinion, to me it was just a penis. A man's penis only becomes visually appealing to me if I fancy him.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Very few are perfectionate to me.. HardGaurd is the one that sticks in my mind.

Ouch - I bet that hurt - but I'd like to see the x-rays :biggrin1:

To the OP: beauty is in the eye of the beholder - so would you mind takin your dick outa my eye please... sorry, sorry - be serious for a moment, Banisters.

I find cock appealing and I enjoy looking at them - but in and of themselves I do not think cocks are visually appealing. I feel the same about vaginas too, so please don't think I'm sexist or read anything Freudian in to this.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not yes but hell yes.i think without a doubt it is the pretiest of all sexual organs with a nice set of low hangers comming in second. pussies are not attractive to me. i like them and know they feel good but whew they are ugly betties(here kitty)!

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate uncircumcized meat
it is simply unappealing
Plus when ya think about it the shaft is moving inside of the skin so the skin isn't moving very much inside of you. Less stim for the woman or the guys ass.

Plus a uncut guy is going to bacn and jabb the unit it to try to feel. I talked a guy into getting an adult circumcision. He fked much better afterwards and I think that he's pleased with the results. Healing was a btch though.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate uncircumcized meat
it is simply unappealing
Plus when ya think about it the shaft is moving inside of the skin so the skin isn't moving very much inside of you. quote]

Huh??? :confused:
I'm uncut, so I don't know what it feels like for a circumcized man. However, personally speaking, I can say that when everything is well lubed (natural or artificial lubrificant) there's no such thing as the shaft moving inside the skin, because the skin (and all the rest) will just slide in and out easily. Besides, when a cock is hard the skin is already stretched and, therefore, it would hurt if the skin got "stuck" against the walls of the vagina and only the shaft moved.

I'm not saying that it won't feel different, because I honestly wouldn't be able to know. But I can asure you there's something not completely correct in that line of thought.:33: